Why live?

I only have 179 REQ, do you think I will make it?

Attached: REQ.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

No. Get a job.

Money in the food bank..

this

I have a job but right now I have no disposable income to dump on req...

I have food for the winter, do you think I should hold with the rest I have an use that money to buy req?

Ah. Try your best to put little bits of money here and there into it then. Never FOMO or put too much into crypto. Good luck reqfriend, I believe in you.

get another job. load up, ya dumb nigger

Well you are in a good time to put fiat into crypto since we're crashing with no survivors. Considering you get about 5 REQ per dollar right now, try to increase your stack as much as you can.

Sacrifice mundane things and everything you don't need. You'll have a few months to accumulate at least 1k and that will be worth $10k in a little over 1 year.

With 179 Req you own't make it unless you hold until 2023 and Req becomes dominant in auditing and payments by 2020

Crypto will be in a bear market for the next 3 years. Just get a job and put a piece of your wage into crypto over the next 3 years until the new bull run starts sometime in 2025 or something and you'll be a multi-millionaire.

No shit.. its kind of nice to ride out this storm in a company and project that meets its promises and doesnt hype the fuck out of bullshit.

Attached: popeye.jpg (391x600, 64K)

>meets its promises
i don't remember they promised my coins being burned for the benefit of others. fuck this coin in particular

No, REQ is shitcoin. Buy HTML. Lambo moon mission soon. Trust me.

Might get you a shitty car. I had 560 before, and now up to 1030. Make some good trades and you can increase your stack.

No. You need 5k at the very least to make it.

live in your car instead of paying rent electrical bills, suffer now and gain massive rewards later, that is what i did with ethereum when it was 10 dollars

That's $179k EOY, not too bad user

>I have food for the winter
the fuck? are you a fucking squirrel? what do you mean you have food for the winter? do you shop once a season or something?

is the mainnet out?

Dude I am literally living like a hobo i keep buying req on every dip i eat exclusively oatmeal and i shit/shower/wash clothes at work

I kekd

I have 2k, will I at least make a decent enough capital from it so that I can make it when I get on board the next moon mission?

Attached: 16011601.jpg (231x218, 24K)

Then buy a fucking trezor and lock them. Yeah, random burns are bullshit, but if you don't take action it's equally your fault.

Kek

lmao.

god I unironically hope so. I'm trying to accumulate as much REQ and LINK as possible

179 x 0 = 0

sorry user you get reqt.

I hope it's not to late, thanks.

How can you be certain it will pay off, sometimes I have doubts

Close enough, remember not everyone has the luxury of going shopping every week...

What does it mean they get burned? Is that the same as margin trading?

No tea for you.

Attached: mightdeletelater.png (1516x1168, 2.8M)

Min 10K REQ in order to make it

yeah guys, just put some money into crypto over the next 20 years and youll have a nice couple ten thousand dollars in 2045!

Attached: download (6).jpg (160x314, 4K)

>he thinks it's going to be a bear market when useful things are FINALLY coming out
it's not only useless Bitcoin and its runty children anymore

lold

It's too much waiting in my opinion