TRX to the MOON?

Tron (TRX) - Will it continue its surge after the test net is launched (e.g should I continue hodling) or will it flatline / decline? I can't decide if I should continue my ride or ditch a few hours before launch and buy back in after/if it declines?

Attached: Tron.png (461x337, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2?a=0xB287a379e6caCa6732E50b88D23c290aA990A892
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh definitely dump before release. The question is, when. 24hrs to go? We are entering riskier territory, it's a game of chicken.

When is the testnet?

Pro-tip: There is a single wallet which used to hold literally billions of TRX and sold upwards of 100 million every day for a while now. It never bought a single TRX, even at dumpster prices, and sold consistently even at dumpster prices

The theory is the wallet is linked to Justin and used to suppress the price to coincide with the testnet launch, at which point it'll run dry of TRX to dump which means sell pressure will evaporate, leading to a massive if short-lived moon

The reason is Justin wants huge volume and a green candle of the gods on the day of the testnet launch to rope in developers and solidify TRX's position

Is it true? Who knows, I'm banking on it because Chinks are crafty and Justin seems like a particularly gifted hypeman

Huh?

Actually seems believable, but that sounds like it would do more damage in the long term. Honestly feels like a terrible strategy

Proofs: etherscan.io/token/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2?a=0xB287a379e6caCa6732E50b88D23c290aA990A892

I don't know, with the zipperheads it's chink or get chinked, I'm rolling the dice on this one

Link this wallet if you are not pajeeting

Their mainnet release is in May.

Might dump.
Might dip then have a nice bull run up to release.

Either way if you got in at 350is sats you're going to probably be ok.

Anything above 450 and you're gambling.

Alright Biz bros. I’ve been sitting on a bunch of static coins for months now. I fucked up in Jan and didn’t cash out with my 5x gains( Rookie mistake I know). In total if I cashed out of thee shit coins I’d have approximately 1000$ USD. I’ve been holding close to 10,000 Tron but if I dump all this fiat into Tron I’d come out with 30,000 and change in Tron.

Should I go balls fucking deep and go in and Tron? Whatchu all think?

If you buy now you're gambling that we aren't seeing the high from the testnet and burn hype.

Real risky. May be better to wait for the dip.

Aren't currently seeing the high*

sorry I'm not paying attention...

brainlet

The biggest green candles will happen tomorrow through Saturday, come ride this rocket ship

I do see that possibility. Been an avid Tron follower since the ICO & it’s been getting crazier with all the new devs and partnerships; especially with sun setting up shop in Delaware a HUGE tax haven. Same strat that at&t and you’re other major MNCs use.

So my thought is.... what if this is our last dip before we go to the moon?

Why?

I’m on the verge of getting on bro. Have dual screens going right now and chain smoking like a fiend.

It could be.

If you're looking to HODL for a long time this is as good of point to buy in as any.
Justin Sun is pretty much used car salesman but Tron is a good project.

Linked Thanks for your invaluable input

750 sats tomorrow. Still 28hrs to go, lol. I am just sorry I never looked at tron before this, always heard it was shit. Just follow the normies, follow the hype.

Muh technology
Muh shitcoin icos
Muh small projects no one cares about

It really isn't shit.
The hate is just fud or brainlets.

Go for it, it'll break 700 whenever it feels like it. Sell a good couple of hours before the presentation, no matter what.

When is the presentation?

March 31st. 10:00 am GMT+8.