Waltonchain Mainnet

mainnet launching within two days. why aren't you buying user? China one alibaba partners, the only IOT to finally deriver

Attached: waltonchain-696x449.jpg (696x449, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-march-ama-part-2-79044124195c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looooooooool those bags must be heavy user

>deriver

nahhh nigga bought a gmn at $1.20
comfyyyyy like matthew McConaughey in his brand new rincon

waltonmainnet launching within 2 days??? source???

fucking scam coin why the fuck would you buy this when Vechain exists and is backed with real investors. You would have to be and absolute retard to buy walton if you are thinking about walton buy Vechain, walton will amount to nothing, the ceo even lied about his past, working with septwolves, not a trustworthy company. if you hold WTC sell it and buy vechain its the best coin on the market right now. WTC is just a pump and dump, nothing more it has no value its a shit company with shit pr and zealot like community that stifles community growth by banning them for "fudding" they have an absolute retard as an admin on telegram who is functionally retarded and bans you if you say anything remotely critical of WTC or if you defend it because the fucker cant even read english properly. i hate this coin.

i will fomo in if it actually ever delivers anything but i HIGHLY doubt it.

also the main net WILL get delayed AS USUAL.

medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-march-ama-part-2-79044124195c

kek bmw garage lolololol

Angry much? You say the WTC has a zealot community, yet you sound like a zealot VEN bag holder.

>fucking scam coin why the fuck would you buy this when Vechain exists
marketcap upside

prob bought 80k sats lololol. ven copies wtc on everything they do and hold 0 patents and no product. just hype up their garbage scam on twitter

yeah.. vechain has more as it actually has coverage in america and europe, your shitcoin cant even run a fucking community competition for chrsit meanwhile vechain publishes their transparent company spending they build trust , yours builds mistrust..

at least its a partnership unlike the made up one that WTC posted with alibaba as if alibaba would ever partner witha lying deceiving shit coin like WTC

if you want unbiased Coin news, about all chinese coins that looks for fundamental and calls out scams like this WTC scam, check out: t.me/ChinaCryptoInfo

I hate seeing all the negativity against WTC.
Yes, I get that it's a worthless coin that has come up second to its big brother VET.
Yes, I get that they made up a partnership with Alibaba
Yes, I get that they did a 'giveaway' then had an employee win, then mistakenly forget to log out of their official twitter when congratulating himself
Is the negativity really necessary? Can't people just leave this coin alone? It's already dead just fuck off already

WTC is a scam have a look at their website, even Bitconnect website was less scammy

Attached: Schermata 2018-03-29 alle 19.14.20.png (1510x1200, 939K)

kek

the fud wont ever stop lololol not until this bad boy's got a 5bill marketcap will you vet clowns realize you've been had

top kek

Attached: Schermata 2018-03-29 alle 19.15.22.png (488x1128, 452K)

jesus that photoshop is fucking horrific. Regardless, just leave WTC alone bro its like kicking a man in the nuts when he's already knocked unconscious. Not even funny anymore, just kinda mean

NEVER EVER GOING TO FUCKINH HAPPEN YOU FUCKING CLOWN BUY VECHAIN OR GTFO WTC IS SCAM AND YOUREAN IDIOT>

how am i fudding? im asking people to stop shitting on this coin...

chicks edit their instagram pics every day.. give the guy a break if he's trynna look more AZN.

sorry but a team of 20 PHD's Ven def doesnt have.

WTC is a joke is a disgrace to crypto community and should be given a wide berth we need to run adverts warning poeple about so they they dont fall victim to a another bitconnect level scam. I truly feel sorry for the WTC investros that cant see WTC copied VEN

>sorry but a team of 20 PHD's Ven def doesnt have.
im not in vechain but ive read that they have 2 billionaires backing them. one of them i know (jim breyer) but the other im not really familiar with. What does having 20 phds have to do with anything?
What does instagram pics have to do with anything?
Are you saying the 20 phds are equivalent to instagram chicks?
Why are you shitting on wtc? leave it the fuck alone, you are starting to make me mad user. not gonna tell you again

how bitter can you be? the funny thing is you're legitimately like every other clown that fell for the Ven meme. unless you're trolling and do own WTC, in which case i must applaud you. well done sir

It's a scam coin u have been warned repeatedly including cck, don't cry when it goes 0

7 government partnerships... id love to see them exit scam the chink gov't

CCK is a fucking cringey travesty he makes Vecahin look unproffesional and childish but he is right about WTC

Attached: wtcfud2.jpg (520x531, 95K)

Regional governments*

precisely its only regional not liek VEN and their NATIONAL partnerships and soon will be the NATIONAL crypto currecny with the PBOC!

Delusional.

no you are for buying WTC

refreshing the page every minute to shit on WTC.. VEN fags sure are committed.. BUT they also NEED to be committed!

to a hospital.
"rimshot"

Daily reminder that Walton design their own RFID chips while VEN is a pajeet shitcoin with no product.

I Lean On Very Enthusiastic Watchers That Care.

and they tell me that your shit coin is scam so i must save them from themselves.