>1940s - air travel
>1950s - television
>1960s - computers
>1970s - personal computers
>1980s - video games
>1990s - the internet
>2000s - smartphones
>2010s - crypto

What's the next big innovation going to be?

Attached: diffusion-of-innovation-chart1.png (786x293, 17K)

First one should say 1900s obviously

>2020s chainlink

>crypto
>innovative
>putting numbers on a computer is innovative
The absolute state of millennials.

sex bots obviously

Attached: 1517795759086.gif (560x550, 1.07M)

AI duh

The quads of seven has spoken, truly we will live in the best timeline

AI

2010 is obviously hyper regulation of tech buisness by Trump.

Dude not even kind of clever or funny

Smart Contracts.

In that time arms evolved significantly yet you mentioned none such development

automation. Every tradesman does essentially the same thing every day and they will be replaced by robots. Industries, building houses, farming, fast food, stores, etc. will be slowly replaced by computers because they're simply more efficient. The only jobs that will stand are office jobs, some customer services, engineers and teachers. If you want to make money build a company that solves a big problem in this area and you will be the next millionaire

the unification of all of them

>not understanding the wider implications of a decentralized banking system
Embarrassing.

*billionaire

So are you saying universal basic income is in our future?

You can't have a centrally agreed upon unit of exchange in a decentralized system. The two concepts are the antithesis of each other you retarded ancap piece of shit.

You're right, and that's exactly why there will be a lot of separate cryptocurrencies for different purposes.

Usable AR/VR, and green energy taking over from oil/coal/etc.

You're also wrong though, because people agreed gold was a great store of value millennia ago and that still hasn't changed.

u mad jelly bro? u mirin business regulation trump bro? mad? jelly?

Checked. I await our new overlords.

Attached: 1522254269749.jpg (700x512, 22K)

Stem cells

things that combat global warming

Embarrassing that it took that many posts to finally get the right answer.

This pseudo-intellectual cringeworthy post gave me cancer. Thanks.

Quantum computer or Gene editing

Attached: CDA09A8BD0804CBF910FAC7E0EB911A1.png (286x176, 3K)

Owning data is more accurate.

Almost forgot, self driving cars. And maybe the next space race if we're lucky.

yeah, I'm thinking stem cells, or the microbiota revolution
these things are all on the cusp of changing everything health and life sciences related

2020 - Smart contracts further ensure automation
2025 - Quantum computation and AI puts millions of people out of the workforce (yes sexbots included)
2030 - Push for universal basic income under one global currency. The satoshi.
2031 - In the aftermath of the first currency war Nakamoto comes back and distributes his stack equally among everyone.
2032 - This year is named of prosperity and peace, but despite mainstream media claiming how everything is better, people see the truth, WW3 begins.
2033 - Apocalypse. The end.

Attached: file.png (485x443, 31K)

Google glasses

Attached: 9b2.png (497x317, 141K)

>Embarrassing that it took that many posts to finally get the right answer.
smart contracts will only work if they can find a way to fetch outside data using API's? what other ways can i invest in smart contracts besides ChainLink+ETH+(fill in smart contract platform maybe NEO?)

Just short the white race on 100x leverage, you will be filthy rich in the 2020s

Smart Contracts powered by ChainLink.

too risky, there are several countries that look to be on the verge of producing another hitler
you'd get liquidated during his reign

This list is fucking retarded

tell me more
are you invested in any companies?

There's been lots of patents for many inventions but most never get put to use on a large scale. It doesn't matter how "revolutionary" the invention is or its implications.

>2010’s - crypto

Attached: 832DF34B-9509-4D19-9F90-55BF6A7D000F.jpg (425x282, 66K)

2020 - BEYOND AI and only AI

How is it retarded? If you had invested in any of those things during their respective decade of mainstream adoption, you would have become filthy rich.

>are you invested in any companies?
I'm not, not yet anyway
it's risky to invest in any American companies that are involved with either field right now because the FDA and big pharma are crushing them
both are a massive threat to their profit model since they both have the potential to cure fucktons of diseases with a single treatment
even things like autism and parkinsons have been shown to massively improve with the application of stem cells
and that's now, when we have hardly any idea what we're doing with them

>1980s vidya mainstream adoption
>2010s crypto mainstream adoption

The devil is in the details. Even a simple task can be impossible for robots today if its even slightly outside of their working parameters. Things could be automated have already been automated. Until we develop nanotech, I don't see any replacement of most manual labor jobs in the near future.

2010s was social media

2020s will be crypto

The largest video game bubble was in the early 80s and crypto will see mainstream adoption before the decade is out.

>crypto will see mainstream adoption before the decade is out.
at least you're optimistic

>both are a massive threat to their profit model since they both have the potential to cure fucktons of diseases with a single treatment
I have often wondered how much longer we can make technological advances in the medical field without having a major war because the world population is ATH, if we keep curing people it will only cause more hungry and poverty(mainstream media propaganda says)

>What's the next big innovation going to be?
The people responsible for all these innovations, white people, are going extinct. So humanity will ultimately stagnate and die out.

2020 - lab meat and animal products in general, implementation of blockchain tech
2030 - AI and automation
2040 - Genetic engineering
2050+ - Ascension

the more people there are, the more that will be killed by the next major epidemic
and that will only be solved by some technology way off in the future like nanobots in your blood that kill anything it doesn't recognize

This. Smart contracts and markets built on DLT, and the applications necessary to secure exchanges and data.

Also this. I'm hoping for a biotech revolution. Not sure where I'd specifically invest, but rejuvenation biotech (reversing aging) would be huge and is necessary.
the propaganda is wrong on so many levels.
First, people being born increases population growth geometrically; dying, arithmetically.
Also, birth rates are much higher than death rates. If all death was ended, and we halved the birth rate, we'd have the same population growth rate.
Birth rate is a function of women's education and quality of life, particularly in third world countries.
The list goes on but that's a good starting point

>the propaganda is wrong on so many levels.
First, people being born increases population growth geometrically; dying, arithmetically.
Also, birth rates are much higher than death rates. If all death was ended, and we halved the birth rate, we'd have the same population growth rate.
Birth rate is a function of women's education and quality of life, particularly in third world countries.
The list goes on but that's a good starting point
meant for

>welder
>500k in a low cost of living area

AI, robotics or augs

there will still be jobs most likely, we will just have to work less

that's why it's a problem right now but, in my opinion, a combination of machine learning techniques and precise instruments could lead to an attenuation os mistakes of production in a lot of sectors

this is pretty good. AI has is being used in corporate business methods already and will begin advancing even more.
biotech had a big boom past decade, look at the massive growth of gilead and such. now they are stumpling with pharma regulation hitting a bit lately. there is still a future in next few years for Crispr tech companies but i dont think any of them are public yet.

What MF G .on point

you think HVAC techs will be replaced by robots by 2030?
fucking delusional.
iRobot is at least 25 years away

I don't think that, maintenance jobs will be done by humans. However, most of the time the machines will work with little supervision

this is actually the opposite. tradesmen work in places where electricity is often not available or in jobs that are not worth automating. for instance science jobs on a oil rig arent very feasile to automate. you need a robot to grab the rocks and then somehow describe rock textures. its actually easier to automate desk jockeys in law firms who can take phrases and words and scan through thousands of legal cases to verify it.

There will be nothing but a wasteland like Fallout

AI or biotech

Brain to brain communication/technological telepathy

>1910 music starts