Buy this right now

Im going to say this once. Buy ethereum right now.

Why?

1. We are already at 30% value from ath from just 2 months ago. If your stategty is trading based on eth being in a 2+ year bear market this level of dumping cannot be sustainable without black swan events. Simply put DCB's/small bull markets should appear throughout the long term bearmarket. We have not any serious bounces since mid feb.

2. 9\10 3 day candles have been red. This has been the worst eth has ever seen.

3. RSI indicator. Do I need to say more?

Buying eth with no margin is a brain dead easy trade. To get the best price just place laddered buys down to low $300 with no margin and sleep easy if you believe in eth and the tech.

Debate me why you think im wrong.

Attached: AdobeStock_130264817-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3l02F4ohM0
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg
techcrunch.com/2018/03/27/ethereum-has-the-asic-blues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will go lower. I'll buy at 10 bucks.

Just shorted 100k 50x leverage thanks!

Nah. I usually go with the don't trust biz indicator. For a couple of weeks precluding this crash and since, there's been a lot of hate on ETH. Nobody makes threads just to hate unless there's an ulterior motive, otherwise they'd just keep shilling all the other crap. I'm buying hard.

not only do I think you are wrong, I know you are wrong

question is: should I tell you why?

Attached: 1521567669771.gif (200x200, 81K)

I'll buy at $150. Thanks though.

Lol if went to $10 it would not be even worth getting.

Btc couldnt even get to 150 after ath of 1160 admist the mt gox hack and the huge uncertainty of crypto survival. Confidence in crypto is much stronger now and there no serious issues with eth. This is just a simple bubble pop. 150 will be tough to get.

You dont have a reason why im wrong.

There's no good reason to hate on ETH. It's all poorfags trying to shill their shitcoins or shorters.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3l02F4ohM0

thanks for playing

Attached: 1515959913885.jpg (750x485, 72K)

stop trying to sell us your bags faggot

I bought at $470 thinking the erc20 on coinbase would pump it or at least cause strong resistance...boy was I wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Attached: 17PO.gif (500x280, 583K)

you retarded eth has like 6x the supply btc had back then

Man that's some vintage gif right there

These YouTube videos are good shit.

Attached: vitalik_realestate.png (911x1300, 179K)

Same here... it hasn't even cleared my account yet...

oh i absolutely believe in vitalik. he is probably the best developer in crypto. but he's not interested in a strong ETH right now. maybe he will be, but also maybe he'll get bored of crypto and leave. very quesitonable where ETH can get to without him, look at ETC. when he acquires his ETH back and actually stops giving 15% of the marketcap annually away to miners, ETH may be a viable buy again. until then.. store your wealth in something else.

i still hold around 400 ETH btw. but i think BTC is a far more solid hold for now. as well as some other alts.

Attached: vitalik2.png (446x840, 90K)

Target price: $100

Most ICOs haven't even begun dumping

Attached: icos eth.jpg (1200x656, 235K)

buy ethereum right now.
why?
it is already used and adopted, has the largest dev community (protocol and application layer) and will have steady growth when volatility goes in the hole from regulation and institutional trading.
it is the shittiest coin to trade short-term, but the best to hold long-term.

youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg

I bought ethereum early december, thethered up new years day. just checking on you guys

Attached: 1522294544947.gif (238x178, 1.64M)

lmfao you do not hold 400 ETH. No ETH holder honestly thinks someone as autistic as Vitalik is going to just get bored of ETH and leave. It's obvious that you don't comprehend the level of passion required to do what he does.

This is good work..

Can you post again soon?
Call yourself something so I can keep track im serious.
If not you're CryptoDildo.

>poosh et siedwaiees
Lol Thanks.

>it is already used and adopted, has the largest dev community
bitcoin is largest dumbass

>domp eth to $200

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-195834.jpg (1080x1073, 400K)

>Igor hows are portfolio

Attached: 1522292148173.png (1106x2274, 1.09M)

>eth price $691

At least give me an updated chart if you want to convince me eth will be $100

this is the worst advice I've ever read on Jow Forums.
No fucking way we don't dip further. We are only back to pre December levels. We will dip into the $200s before we recover. At the current rate, we will hit $250 in less than 2 weeks.
Who the fuck buys when everything is red? You wait till it starts to go up a bit first. OP sucks donkey dicks.

Can this shit please just crash. I'm so fucking tired of crypto faggots. I'm so tired of these pointless meme currencies that contribute literally nothing to the world except eating up energy, wasting time on solving pointless algorithms that do nothing to advance humanity, and in general cause more harm than good.
I cannot wait for this shit to crash and hit rock bottom, and all of the shit-eating grin cunts that bought up all the GPU supply are BTFO forever.
lol @ all the faggots on this board with your "portfolios" of useless meme currencies that you can do nothing with and you treat it as a legitimate investment.

nocoiners always crack me up

You're retarded. Everything you said is a criticism of Proof of Work, something Ethereum is trying to move away from.

enjoy your dirty cash

kill urself faggot. you mad we the early adopters?

Many people bought at $10 a year ago. A drop to $30 would still be good ROI.

Buying ETH currently is just stupid. EOS holds 500k ETH ready to sell.

If it falls past $383, it's going in the $200's. Do not buy Eth right now.

Jow Forums memes are the best

If you hate it then why spend your time around it?
>I hate it
>spend my time on a board basically devoted to it

> Im going to say this once. Buy ethereum right now.
Zhang from Bitmain, please, you've already spammed this 10 times today... nobody wants ur freshly mined bags

techcrunch.com/2018/03/27/ethereum-has-the-asic-blues/

ETH is such a risky buy still.
1.Lots of legit competitors on the near horizon
2.Unbelievable monstrous growth last year
3.Thousands of scammers holding bags from their shitcoin ICOs, ready to dump and exit asap.

user those tweets are fantastic. How can you think that's fud?

Because he's a dirty liar.
>hey guys I totally hold a huge amount of ETH
>I'm sorry to say it's not a good investment though

Yeah but PoS on the horizon. You can literally earn interest on your ETH, just like a bank account.

>this is how retarded the average ETH holder is
wow

Doesn't he still have all his ETH on his address?

Attached: moron.png (558x614, 24K)

RSI is showing bullish divergence on the 4h chart and the 12h chart, but I'm still scared to go in. Damn it.

RSI doesn't take into account the fact that ICO's are dumping ETH like crazy and the fact that EOS is about to take over

because of speculation, you literal mongoloid

I would like to see the 1 day chart show me some bullish divergence. Then, I would feel comfortable going in.

i estimate ETH holders are all double digit brainlets

Attached: 1517527355817.png (811x628, 93K)

This shitcoin is still very overpriced. I might consider buying some at $20 and hope for a nice 5x in the coming years.

So, as someone that actually isn't a retard.

There's one reason you don't buy this now: Bitcoin and the entire crypto market are crashing.

ETH is a good RELATIVE buy, but it doesn't matter becuase BTC will take it down very hard.

I wish I could have saved more of you, I've been short since around $1K to $1.2K.

when btc re-crashes to local low of under 5K eth will follow it and be $200.
Do. Not. Go. Against. The. Trend.

What happened on March 19th to make EOS pump?

back to /v/ you salty soyboy

Agree but for different reason. Mine just more basic. I'm shitting myself that ETH is kill. Therefore it's time to buy moar.

>buying before tax day when all the broke norms panic sell to pay the IRS

if i'm not mistaken that is a Mig-25

You'll do better with BTC, since ETH/BTC is probably going to .03 again.