Default on Credit Cards because fuck it

Murican user moved to Europe for good..... Has 12k Credit Card debt with Amex and a Credit Union.... 24k total. user is debating of just defaulting because he will never move back to Murica but is wondering what the fuckers could do to screw me over?

Attached: credit card meme.jpg (736x505, 57K)

depends on if you're living there illegally. that would be grounds for exporting you if you're not in some 3rd world.

Same, i bought crypto with a CC planning on just declaring bankruptcy like Donald Trump. There isn't much they can do to you unless they legalize debtor prisons.

Why the fuck would you move to eurofagland and what country are you in op?

why are you talking in the 3rd person?

Do you really think that a credit card company is going to petition the US govt to exert diplomatic pressure on a foreign country to arrest and extradite someone because of 24k in debt?

Are you mentally retarded?

>tfw my credit card limit is $1k
Atleast that will prevent me from going full retard

Nope, living here totally legally ( dual citizenship )

If you are 100% sure you will never set foot on US soil ever again in your life then no they cant do anything to you.

My chinese american friend who has some debt in america moved to Japan to teach english and he is now living in Japan for about 20 years I think and never came back to the US.

I have dual citizenship so I am living here legally.

then check this you sperg

You would be able to go back after 7 years.

also looking for answer.. someone i met at the grocery store, loaded up 20k at 2k btc, made a bunch from alts in jan alt season, hasnt paid of his/her debt, is looking to get a loan for debt consolidation to increase his/her already high credit card limit to borrow even more when the death cross occurs. back up plan is head to euro because he/she has a euro passport as well

BTW, this is one of the most effective ways to lose weight:
1) Move out of the USA

Because I actually get a pension, real health care that is affordable and 40 days of PTO...

Not petition the gov but try to file lawsuits and what not?

I am convinced I will never again. I read somewhere that it goes away anyways after 7 years...

Won't risk it brah, with the connected world we are heading fuck ups will follow you for the rest of your life.

Let say in the future
>Your American credit rating will be used by your EU country for determing your payment risk. Meaning not lending any money and paying more for services.
>The debt will be sold to private debt collectors, willing the stalk you to your work.
>Etc?

So what are all you americans waiting for? Max out all the debt you can get into crypto and gtfo out of there, liquidate once in Europe trough Kraken and there you go. You're a millionaire it isn't that hard anons.

My uncle did this before his Visa expired. Accumulated

If it really dissapears after 7 years there's only 1 thing you should do:
Max out debt into crypto, go travel the world for 7 years then come back and lounge because you're a millionaire.

Credit score is purely a US thing. In Europe, banks only want to see a proof of stable income and that's literally it. I owe shitload of money in the UK and now living in Ireland and I have no problems whatsoever.

This person you "met" is you, isn't it? If so; nice!

>Because I actually get a pension, real health care that is affordable and 40 days of PTO...

I live in America and have all those things user.

All you have to do is work for the Government.

Attached: 1519330386472.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

getting euro citizenship isn't that easy for burger flippers

If you let your loan go 120 days past due, the bank will charge off your loan and the balance becomes due in full. For as long as you continue to not pay off the full balance, a derogatory mark is placed on your credit report and your credit score is fucked for 8 years until it drops off. Ditto for credit cards, except 180 days past due before charge-off. After some time (usually 8 years) the debt becomes legally time-barred / uncollectable and the bank writes off the debt. The written-off debt is treated as income and you are required to pay income tax to the IRS. If you owe enough money to the IRS, they will go after you internationally.

So yeah if you borrow money and flee the country you’re probably fine, but theoretically if you borrow enough money the IRS will come after you nearly a decade later.

Just say you're a refugee, thats what all they say.

>All you have to do is work for the Government.

Funny how that is available for everyone over there and not a particular job that is full of plebiscites.

Not for long you won't, Agenda 21. You're gonna get fucked by yourself.