MAINNET PUMP

Get in here, mainnet in 6 hours, there's another 10% pump left in it.

Attached: 85c5fa6919595be2efba5972156a683c.png (809x606, 60K)

Dump at 10k sats, but get in here quick on huobi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still down 70%
Bought at $12 aka 0010x btc

Just accumulate then. Sell in a few hours and buy back the dip. If you have fiat buy the dip. This has dapp and exchange listings coming short term, and long term it's a top 25 coin

Will it dump or pump, when it comes to binance?

ok thx.
Yes it's a hopefully good project, KoreanJew chilled it.

depends on market, if we still bear then 10-20% pump followed by dump, good trade opportunity. Long term obviously will rise

AAAAHHH I WANTED TO DOUBLE MY STACK BUT YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD DUMP

You sold way too early

Should hit $7+

90k SATS!!!!!!!!!!

its mooning lul

Hard to see what's going on on Gate.io lol.
They don't even have a 1min chart.
I think I'll just hold.

big resistance at 92k WILL WE PASS IT

NAS single handedly saving my portfolio

I'm thinking NAS is going to pull a NEO

remember when BTC was going down the drain and NEO went crazy?

its dumping a little already. I sold 25% at 91k sats. Think it could start pumping again tho still 5 hours until mainnet. Could be big announcement also

I thinkt they will announce big things. I just have the feeling. Some good dapps binance at least. That would justify a pump. Let me get my money in place @huobi

Exectly this feeling i have. Fuck it i'm going to go in. I have 20% in nas now im going to buy an additional 10. Can't forgive my self. It gives me i vibe i didn't have in a long time. Pray for me not getting rektttt.

Kek it dumped. I can enter btc hurry!

binance listing will have NAS go through the roof

"Dump"...it went down 5 percent after going up 20, relax.

>tfw i was eyeing this but didn't buy in because of btc and eth shitting the bed

god dammit

>Anonymous (ID: Z9EjbuQc) 03/29/18(Thu)22:42:44 No.8630863▶
>>tfw i was eyeing this but didn't buy in because of btc and eth shitting the bed
>god dammit
Not too late read the ama on rebbit few days ago. It makes you feel some type of way.

Track price over next few days, buy this dip

They will announcement something sick don't you think? They said something like stay ready about when dapps and partners are announced, it makes u think in 1 wweek or something right. So why not with presentation party? Opinion?

Possible but it will dump regardless unless its something huge - unlikely. You could just go in 25-50% now, then see what happens over next few days

How long for it starts in burgerland?

7pm pst

no matter what they say it will dip because of buy the rumour sell the news, look at VEN for their rebranding event they announced BMW partnership and it did fuck all to the price.

thanks guys. bought some to not hate myself. Normally i dont fomo. Something you just have to go with it. will wait with the rest for a dip

if you have a good feeling-- a pure, excited feeling, not a FOMO or this will make me rich!!!!! feeling-- always follow it. im looking to go deep into NAS soon as it gives me that feeling! Almost bought under $4 last 7.3 dip.. ignored that good feeling tho

Ok bro. Thanks for advice, hope we make it.