Biz AMA

Hi everybody.

I work for an exchange that I'm sure many of you here have used if you've bought coins soon after the ICO finished.

I also work, in some capacity or another, with a blockchain/cryptocurrency investment fund.

Ask me anything. Will be using a tripcode in case I want to do this again, so you can identify me.

Attached: blackswans.jpg (1000x588, 548K)

What did you have for breakfast?

Some shrimp and salad. Thanks for asking

if you have anything interesting to say just say it, if not gtfo

Attached: 1502293661888.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Where you see BTC going and tether going

Also is it true that because of twitter fb and othrrs bannings ads on ICO is the reason why ETH is tanking?

What is the meaning of this WQ4N.b2Nw?

ETH is tanking because ICO companies have to sell off the ETH that they raised during their ICO in order to have cash on hand. When ETH dips, then crypto companeis get scared and sell off even more of their ETH reserves, causing the price to fall even more.

>if you have anything interesting to say just say it, if not gtfo
if you have anything interesting to say just say it, if not gtfo

proof or larp

What is the most interesting crypto related thing you could say that would happen by EOY?

What do you do for the exchange & Investment fund?

wow so much insight, never figured this out
tell us we dont know

>hes gonna tell us a ultimate bullrun is imminent

when will the crash be over

What’s your opinion and Neo? And what Nep5 token has the best outlook?

Who is going to be, in your opinion, the biggest loser after the bear market ends? What coin should we stay away from?

Proof fag

On Neo not and.

What's the black swan event that you're hinting?
Why is BTC going down?
Are most of the coins scam? Can you trust chink coins?

I think there's a good possibility of decentralized exchanges getting widely adopted as a result of a hack on a large exchange where people lose 100s of millions of dollars

>shrimp
>breakfast

i want to go back to the time where our respective polities had contact only through diplomatic correspondence.

and stop trying to be clever with the black swan nonsense. you're 15 years behind.

Neo = chink scam

faggot

Predictions for EDO, IOST, QLC, EOS, STORM? Any other advice or tips appreciated.

Listen to ICO pitches

Approve which tokens are to be listed on the exchange.

I don't waste my time doing predictions for bullshit tokens

also, Bitmain rumored to have produced an insanely optimized ASIC

whats your honest outlook on the crypto ecosystem? its obvious a a lot of it will never actually be used, but any coins you really think will be useful -- not even asking for coins you think will moon

Hey! Redpill me on NULS, chink scam too?

Attached: 1520806412884.png (747x686, 69K)

What is the best erc20 on the market currently?
Best erc20 EOY?

Geez - your fucking attitude. GTFO asshole.

"muh" too good for you.

NULS = chink scam

Best ERC20 token is unironically LINK

AURA is pretty good too

Are these bullshit too: VEN, REQ, LINK, AMB? If not, any thoughts/predictions on them? Ty for your time

black swans can also be a positive

BTC is going down because it doesn't work on a fundamental level.

Most coins are bullshit

There are legitimate asian coins, but you gotta be more careful with these. More room for scams

Explain. You just don't trust chinks or do you have a reason?

LINK and REQ are solid. I own both in my portfolio.

VEN is bullshit

Ambrosus doesn't need the AMB to be successful. Intrinsically worthless.

It's a well known fact that the Chinese cook their accounting books to make themselves seem more successful than they actually are. . I see no reason why they wouldn't do the same with ICOs

ICX?

OP is legit.

fuck the chinks. can't trust them. fucking hate the fact that bitmain is making a killing off of bitcoin

Haven't done enough research into it. Looks like from their website they're trying to build blockchain infrastructure. I'd look at the team's background to see if they have experience with working in blockchain before and building infrastructure.

> Best ERC20 token is unironically LINK
thx, stopped reading here.

>t. fell for the Jason Parser meme

oh boy

Aha, a LINK shill in disguise!
I knew it!

You don’t think the team is incentivized enough to make the AMB a valuable compenant to the ecosystem? Are you not interested in supply chain tokens? Also why do you think VEN is shit? PwC backing them doesn’t help sway you?

what is the definition of memes?