I've lost almost everything. My life has been an absolute roller coaster the last several months...

I've lost almost everything. My life has been an absolute roller coaster the last several months. I'm a second-year law student and decided to take a calculated risk that has backfired catastrophically. I utilized all of my student loan disbursements (roughly $10K) and invested in BTC, back when it was around $16K per coin and seemed to be going up without pausing. I made a neat profit and decided to hang in to see how long the gravy train would keep rolling. I've lost nearly everything.

If that financial ruin wasn't bad enough, my mother broached the idea of how it would effect my bar application process. I've been living with my mother during my investment, and she's been a great help, cooking, cleaning, and letting me read in peace in her room. I didn't immediately think her comment had any merit, but upon further consideration, I feel this may be something I have to disclose, similar to the way I would feel compelled to disclose a gambling habit or drug problem. My state is very strict, and my application could run into issues due to my financial irresponsibility.

Not sure what to do. I fucked everything up. Need some advice. Maybe a loan to get back into the game on a solid alt-coin horse?

Attached: typicallinkholder.jpg (1000x740, 775K)

>I would feel compelled to disclose a gambling habit or drug problem

this is underage bait

No, that's the actual bar application process. It's called Character and Fitness, and it fucking sucks.

>I have to reveal my psychological problems because it says so on this paper

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

I don't think a bar is going to care about you losing a few k on bitcoin.

I wouldn’t say a damn thing
Can they even trace your financial statements?

>I feel this may be something I have to disclose
Man, you sure have some brain condition. What is ur IQ?

>Maybe a loan to get back into the game on a solid alt-coin horse?
This is even better.
Srsly, man. The only way you win in gambling is rither by stopping, when you are ahead or by cheating.
You failed with th former and dont have the brain for the latter.
Just stop.

>crypto
>calculated risk

Attached: u4mj52rc6wqz.png (341x340, 170K)

Oh, so you're planning on being the first honest lawyer ever.

a loan to repay another loan? are you mentally ill

Step 1 cash out you cant afford anymore risk
Step 2 delete your trading acc info pay your taxes
Step 3 if anyone for the rest of your life asks about crypto say you have no idea what it is.
Step 4 start life where you left off
You should be fine as long as you delete all record of trades

> solid
> alt-coin horse

pick one
or pick monero

Attached: 1506182557428s.jpg (250x242, 8K)

that's very common practice in the UK... you first take a loan with 8 % interest and later on use a second loan with for example 5% interest to pay off the first loan...

you're a fucking brain dead herd animal, have you tried killing yourself yet?

Do you realize the trade you are in? You have to be a conniving slimeball snake in order to make it as a lawyer. The sheer fact that you don't know this makes me believe this is just a LARP

Transfer all your btc to bitmex. Short bitcoin with leverage (2-10x). Always close your position after a big dump and then reevalutate.

When we find the bottom you'll have increased your stack immemnsely. Then put your money into alts or leveraged longs on BTC.

Don't go into fucking alts while BTC is still bleeding. Nobody knows how low it's gonna go. But this isn't the bottom.

How can anyone lose money in this market?

>calculated risk
>utilized all of xer student loan munniez
Well, you fucked yourself there, didn't you? Let's review the rules of thumb which you clearly ignored to your own detriment, shall we?

>diversify
>never go "all-in"
>if something you bought at price X drops to price X-Y, go ahead and buy more in order to "average down" your buying price to (2X-Y)/2
>if something you bought at price X rises to price 2X+Y, sell off 10% to take profits and incidentally push the market price down a little bit so that you can rebuy back in more cheaply
>never buy/sell enough to give you sleepless nights of worrying as you lie away in bed staring into the darkness and just knowing that you are bleeding the fuck out
>always keep at least a third of your stack in fiat*

*(until some time before fiat becomes garbage)

Uh, I just finished reading your post -- DISCLOSE? Why would you ever do that? You should honestly never bring up crypto outside of the cryptosphere (which includes Jow Forums, the exchanges, and anywhere else crypto is relevant)... until you angle towards a new class of job:

>cryptolawyer

Or would "Cryptourney" be a better port meanteau? (How do I into French?)

No go fuck your mother if you want fuck.

You’re dumber than OP is.