I have proof that Brock Pierce is a pedophile

I have proof that Brock Pierce is a pedophile.

I've worked closely with him for the past several months. There's actually a chance that I will lose my job, as well as my career, for posting this. I don't care. I want to expose him.

I'm going to tell you all my story today of my interactions with Brock Pierce. Ask me any questions if you'd like. This is difficult for me but it needs to be done.

This is my story, Jow Forums.

Attached: brockpierce.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Red pill me desu

wouldn't exactly shock me
it's Brock Pierce.

Spill the beans

Makes sense, most child actors are molested/raped/abused into submission to serve the interests and perversions of (((Hollywood))). Kids that experience this become depersonalized and broken, and often grow up to inflict the same harm on others.

I was originally introduced to Brock about a year ago, through a mutual friend of mine, in Santa Monica. I was working in the Santa Monica tech scene working on a blockchain startup. Initially I raised money from friends and family (five figures), but I was quickly running out of money as my company was expanding rapidly but we didn't have enough revenue. So I needed investors

That's how my story begins with Brock Pierce. I was introduced to him through a mutual friend of mine who I had gotten to know several months prior, and worked with him on some projects. I mentioned to my friend that my company needed more venture capital money or we'd go bankrupt. My friend proposed to me that he do me a favor and introduce me to a few tech investors that he knew, since I had done a personal favor to my friend (long story) and he wanted to repay me.

One of the people he introduced me to was Brock Pierce

don't worry. they'll be marching on congress for pedo's rights soon enough. the gays got theirs, then the traps, pedos or dog lovers are next in line.

go on son, go on...

I didn't know anything about Brock Pierce before my mutual friend mentioned him, except that he was a controversial figure in the crytpocurrency community. I never saw any of the movies he was in, or things like that. I knew about the allegations that were made against him, but I considered them to be bullshit allegations fabricated by business enemies in an effort to malign his name. I now know those allegations were probably true, based on what I know now of Brock Pierce.

I first met Brock Pierce in person in Santa Monica. My friend had managed to get me a meeting with Brock, after I spoke with Brock on the phone a few times. The first time to introduce who I was and what my company did, and the second time to schedule a meeting with him. He proposed to me that we have a meeting at 6:30pm at a ritzy Santa Monica restaurant. I don't go to restaurants like that, but how could I turn it down? It was Brock Pierce, after all. So I agreed to the meeting

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 590K)

Should've typed this all out before posting OP.

inb4 sinbad reference

it's been a while since we had some quality Jow Forums tan fiction. Keep going OP. Don't skimp on the fine details if you want this to be believeable.

don't leave us hanging OP

>8629949
....and???

If you have proof, give to the authorities, user.

who is brock pierce and why should I give a fuck?

>crypto currency community
oh youre both fucking nobodies

We are the authorities nuggu.

founder of nano, formerly a child star in tv shows like who is the boss

Watch, he's going finish it with that Get Up Get On The Floor Everybody Walk The Dinosaur bullshit.. watch.

I remember when I met Brock Pierce at the restaurant that he was, by far, the weirdest fucking person I had ever met. and I've met some weird fucking people in my life.

Here we were in a fancy restaurant, and yet here was this guy wearing a ridiculous hat that looked like something out of the Indiana Jones movie. I thought that I was looking at the wrong person at first.

When I realized it was Brock, I went over to shake his hand. He cusped my right hand with both of his hands, shook it, and said "It's a pleasure to meet you user, sit down", He held my hand for what felt like a second or two too long.

>I have proof that Brock Pierce is a pedophile.

Post it

lurking

I am posting it. I'm posting my story. My story is proof. Be patient.

You’re a faggot kys

Attached: 15218423050.jpg (220x293, 15K)

He mentioned something about how I looked young to him, and I told him my age. I'm in my very early 20s, but I honestly look like I'm 16/17 because of my babyface.

After I told Brock my age, he said "Wow, you're young user. You know, there's nothing wrong with being young" then he laughed.

I then asked him what was on my mind the whole time: "Are the allegations true?"

He looked taken aback at me by my question at first, but then gave a slight smirk. I'll always remember what he said for as long as I live

I'd like to know who his handler is.

this story fucking sucks

obvious larp
fuck you
you are trash

booooo!!! you went Shit-tier instantly. This had potential user, but you just done fucked up.

Brock Pierce told me. "Come closer so I can tell you".

So I moved in closer until we were only a few inches apart from each other.

He then says to me, "It's true. I'm a freemason pedojew, I go to bilderberg meetings. Maybe you've heard of them. I was paid by the CIA to destroy Bitcoin Core because it is a threat to the elites. And the best part is? Nobody will believe you if you tell them this story"

He then grabbed and squeezed my crotch underneath the table while licking his lips and staring directly at me.

bazooka joe-tier LARP right there

did you pull out your benis and let him play with it user

He's just gay then. Makes sense.

nevermind. now I believe you user. You had me scared for a second.

Brock Pierce here. I can confirm everything OP is saying. Fuck you all, my hat's all gnar

don't leave us hanging OP

>inb4 we get down and walk the dinosaur

What happened next?

soooo did you fuck?

The guy was clearly trolling you

>My story is proof. Be patient.
>the end is going to be "if you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight"

why wouldn't you post this on plebbit?

Did he make you cum?

walk the dinosaur

Did he make you walk the dinosaur?

Lmao is this your larp attempt to fud EOS even tho brock isn't even working for Block.One?

you eth fags are so pathetic

I saw Brock Pierce at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

C'mon get it over with, walk the fucking dinosaur!

Can someone please post the YouTube version of the documentary 'An Open Secret'. It covers Brock in it. If you want to understand this, watch it.