Arrogant bag holders

APOLOGIZE
I know you remember this

Attached: BTC breached.png (577x432, 101K)

so I should be getting my rope ready after all?

yes user, basically in order to start another parabolic run this will be a long drawn out shit show
THEN we will trade sideways for like a year
THEN finally if people gain confidence and it is shilled in the news again, we can go on another parabolic uptrend

This will be a long ways away. Don't kys, just forget about gains for a long time :(
Back to wagecucking for us

Based boomer working the coiner marks

this boomer seen some shit
I remember this post vividly on biz
Every god damn cuck on this board was laughing at him saying he doesn't know shit.
If i listened to my gut i would have sold out while still up but i got deluded by bag holders here.

I got shilled into a few good coins on this board, but i also got deluded by anons here. This place is cancer, for every person trying to help you out there is a cock sucker trying to take you down with him

>conducts sobering ta
>softens the blow of his findings by reminding the reader that he is not a hater
Based Peter Brandt.

Finally someone understands it

gross

>why did I buy in December

Attached: 1519857000379.jpg (500x267, 23K)

I don't get it why ppl freak out.
You have time enough now to accumulate btc.
When this thing takes off in 2 years, not only will you make it but your kinds and their kids.

eh you never know where the bottom is, and when it'll start up again. And how strong it'll be user, there is always that doubt.

But yes, if you keep up with the times there is potential for making it in years to come :(

Yes I think so.
There are only like 19M Bitcoins max
(21M minus all the fucked up transactions)
for 8 Billion People.

If there is one coin to survive, it's bitcoin for sure.

so we have 9 mths till 4k

>No coiners hope for 4000
>You know what to do, right?
>PUMP IT!

Attached: PUMP IT.jpg (500x387, 39K)

www.rope.rip

faster we get there, faster we can start up again
Seems like a good while though

JUST FUCKING DROP IT TO THE BOTTOM SO I CAN START THE LONG TERM GAINS CLOCK

Attached: 1518402887903.gif (400x204, 44K)

>faster
9mths takes 9mths

haa I follow that asshole on twitter and while he's from the fucked us all gen he's been fairly right about some of his guesses in regards to bitcion dropping low. interesting guy but he's got 20+yrs experience

brandt's bear target is around $3k. he showed it in a later chart.

He's actually bullish longterm on BTC, he got a lot of hate for not being a permabull. There were so many permabulls on BitMEX during the run up to 11.7k...most of them are gone now.

See I am not even thinking 2 years from now while I buy up coins and invest. I'm thinking 5-10-15yrs down the road. Assuming world war 3 gets put off for about 20yrs (ha yeah right) i'll be doing just fine when it picks back up.

Most people can barely think 1 year ahead let alone 2. But with the world embracing this all over and people thinking it's just a fad it'll be a few years before it truely takes off again. And i'll just keep buying and wheeling and dealing the whole time.

Add in investments like pennystocks and forum and binary and I like my slow raise odds

that is mine as well
3.3k before we start up again

I agree with everything you said, user.