$.29 incomming. How are you feeling about LINK now?

$.29 incomming. How are you feeling about LINK now?

Attached: 1518346664715s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Attached: 8B9427F7-BC47-4B0C-95E9-D50777854A31.jpg (326x256, 20K)

Enough is enough

Attached: 1519010832770.jpg (1307x1136, 666K)

BTC shitting itself and gobbling up another 5k on the cheap

can not wait till EOY to laugh at all the linktards. Wait I can already laugh now

Best box in the business.

anndddd... $.29 reached. That was faster than I though.
Next stop, $.25. ALL ABOOOOOARRD!

Attached: 1518362966089.jpg (570x444, 261K)

WHAT THE FUCK LITERALLY ALL MY BULL MARKET GAINS HAVE BEEN EVAPORATED

Still on track for $1000 EOY

volume is increasing.

the trend will reverse soon.

Attached: cdff8.jpg (201x251, 7K)

only if hyper inflation of the dollar occurs.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 3.jpg (970x980, 222K)

Link did like 14-15x 3 months in and ETH didn't have to deal with the entire market shitting the bed 4-5 months after ICO.

At 20 cents i put another 5k into this, will put me at 50k link.

I'm officially back to my initial investment. Don't know if this is the time to sell before I go into the red, especially since fiat pairs will boost BTC and big alts like NEO while probably fucking my linkies further.

This has me worried too.

>stinky linkies

Attached: 1512140285860.png (1199x974, 561K)

200 euro will get me another 1000. Very tempting.

better to spend it on EOS

>thx just bought 100k moar

Attached: 1516237320282.jpg (2448x3264, 2.38M)

pasta

nah

you're going to regret it, but hey, it's your money

Checked

Better buy user

this. Quads don't lie.

Your get used to it. I’m -20% right now, crossing into the red was scary but now I’m just dollar cost averaging and buying a small amount of crypto every two weeks.
I never had more than 10% of my net worth in crypto, the rest is all in solid ETFs. Keeping your % allocation in check gives you strong hands.

I think the bottom for BTC will be 6-4k. Link and alts will bleed like mad during that time. Gonna just steadily buy and not try to time the market. If we’re patient (like, months - years) this will all just seem like a missed buying opportunity.

>the absolute state of LINK fags

I won't. Delegated proof of stake is the politically weakest system and EOS is being shilled by the mainstream media. Not interested at any price.

>“The bottom will be x”
>”This crypto can’t go lower than x”
You people really don’t have a clue what you’re talking about and just making shit up it’s comical.

I've been holding since SIBOS. I was used to it and very hopeful with SXSW and that previous conference. Now when Sergey is finally trying to get publicity and engaging supporters things are only falling, not just due to the entire market (which is bad enough) but relative to other alts as well. Fucking Byteball is above LINK again.

LINK price right now is literally meaningless. If it fails it will go to zero as it has no backup usage. If it succeeds it will singlehandedly spark the smart contract revolution. So a good estimate is somewhere between 0 and 1000+ ie. totally random

Considering that right now no crypto has use cases outside of trades (e.g. XMR and drugs), that says nothing.

Am I the only one who only invested in this shitcoin during the initial pump back in September?

Bought near ICO price, sold the pump, never again thouched it.

Thanks, stinky linkies.

With btc being the way it is now nothing is going anywhere.

I never get these posts. Come back when link is crashing while everythings else is going up. Then you can talk.

>I never get these posts. Come back when link is crashing while everythings else is going up. Then you can talk.
It dropped 20 ranks on Coinmarketcap in about two weeks though

Huh? If you don't think cryptocurrencies have use then you should drop your bags immediately.

me too user

GFY

I'm not saying that I don't think they have use, I'm saying no alt has successfully delivered on a promised use and implementation. To say LINK will hit the moon if it delivers is meaningless when any alt would do the same if it actually managed to deliver.

>Coinmarketcap

Attached: 1510634920577.png (657x539, 110K)

nobody cares about you making 500 bucks

I feel great. I am holding the future.

Yes. All or nothing.

LINK $999.99 EOY

im not selling