What is a legitimate reason

Why you did not tether a few weeks ago . Honestly I want to know ?

What are some arguments against tethering ?

Serious

Attached: D2DEC90B-BFE5-4516-8CB0-2A218895A802.jpg (1242x2208, 1.47M)

because I have to keep it all on the exchange

Das a scam, and it defeats the purpose of what we're trying to do. Either cash out or ride it out.

because I didn't think it could go any lower as any other holder

I love how there are no real arguments for against tethering . Not one .

Prove me wrong cucks

Because Tether Fags are just waiting to load up more $ before the Biggest Exit Scam of All Time.

good thot

eos is the reason

Maybe the guys fucking your GF are blocking the screen, or maybe you're illiterate and asked your mom's bull to type this for you, but all posts before yours are worthwhile arguments.

Because that would mean that "they" won. I will not stop fighting for our common dream. I will not let "them" sink us. I'm not a faggot to sell when I see red.

>i can bredict the future

Attached: 1519472682767.png (653x566, 23K)

i dont really care i buyed bitcoin as long investment

bull market, you stack satoshis
bear you preserve $$$. the tether FUD works in two ways - 1) it crashes the market 2) it scares you into wanting to tether and makes you a bagholder
i tend to think its legit but more stablecoins would be nice..

>he doesn't know we've been going down for weeks

Attached: 1522103753166.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

When you're already down, freezing everything there isn't necessarily the solution.

oops i meant to say it scares you away from tethering. it's positively devilish. the most effective crypto FUD is tether fud

lazy
it'll go up again sometime, whatever
though i'd probably be more inclined to micromanage if i had my life savings in crypto

the irony is lost on you

>tethering up after weeks of dumping

Attached: 1520094148269.png (703x911, 19K)

Holding EOS is comfy af. That and every time I tethered up the Boggdanof received a call. I have decided not to play the game, actually ignore the game, and believe long term, still keeping an eye on the market for either buy more or panic sell, depending on the catastrophic scenario.

Attached: 662279.jpg (595x800, 239K)

I am in short in BTC and eth.

My EOS call is keeping my afloat as well the only thing is I have 50% in OMG and that is not doing so hot so... long term I still have faith

[serious]

What is in your opinion , the single best argument , NOT to tether ?

Because I'm a bull with huge nuts.

Right, the correct solution is to HODL until you've lost everything.

so no one can argue that tethering in a bear market is the wisest thing .

It’s for a research uni paper . It thought you all could help since you’re all smarter and more experienced than me at trading crypto

If you're in a traditional market and there are real reasons that something is going down, there's nothing wrong with cutting your losses, but this is different. It's not like one coin was revealed to be a scam and tanked, it's the whole market that's being manipulated and which is going down without any specific reason other than "it's going down". You can cash out (or tether) when you're down, but it's less a smart move than a coin flip which can be seen as having been good or not and rationalized only in retrospect.

>reason not to tether.
A giant green dildo straight up the ass.
YOU CANNOT PREDICT THE FUTURE UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW ACTIVELY MANIPULATING THIS MARKET.

Im not against it, but im still holding cause my dumbass didn't tether up in January and no one can predict the actual bottom, plus I have all my stuff off the exchanges

Tether isn't going away because whales and coordinated groups use it. I ask myself why I finally decided to tether now and not back in January. Because of the possibilities of tether being a scam of course.

Attached: undertaker eyes.gif (320x251, 2.16M)

>whole market that's being manipulated

I knew this was coming. Blame the whales/Korea/hackers/MtGox/etc!

The price of Bitcoin is going down because the bubble burst. The same thing happened in 2013/2014.

It's not a conspiracy. Cryptocurrency is massively overvalued and mostly useless.

The HODL meme is pants-on-head retarded. I know a lot of people here are brand new to trading. The two most important things you need to learn as a trader are when to take profits, and when to cut losses. Using HODL as a trading strategy is basically giving yourself a lobotomy.

Attached: bottomless_pit.jpg (645x729, 49K)

I like taking profits in tiers, percentages at a time, though I generally try to always hold 20-25% of anything with solid long term potential.

Tether is Gox 2.0

It is overvalued. At least when the internet bubble popped, you had websites to go to, email, and something to work with. Crypto you only hear partnerships, new ICO's to collect more eth, and still no major companies accepting multiple currencies.

It's ahead of where it was in 2013/2014, but it's got a long way to go and it needs some cleaning up. It does need regulation. You can regulate it without stripping away all the properties that make it great.

If you bought at the peak of the bubble in 2013 and held until now, you'd still be 6x up on your investment.

Taxes. Every crypto:crypto trade is a taxable event.

Laugh at me all you want, but you will get assraped somewhere down the line

Because i dont have any fucking money you nonce

I never sell when the market is going down.

Well I mean, if you're into tethering then you'd probably have tethered at the drop to $2000 or before, and either bought in later for a loss or been out of crypto.

I made the completely wrong call, I had some longs, I don't know what else to tell you.

SOMEONE HAS TO BUY YOUR TETHERS
What happens when the real bull run starts and you're not at your computer?
BTC starts surging, everyone wants to buy, but who wants to buy your tether?
Fucking nobody. Realize this and tell me if its a good idea to use a FAKE VERSION OF US DOLLARS.
psssssssst.....its not

Because it takes 2 weeks to sell JNT on bibox?