Asian parenting

>Asian parenting

Attached: ce19af3417735e50fcbbfbcc363d0b48-imagejpeg.jpg (720x731, 117K)

>I want to die because I will not get good numbers (marks) so I cannot stand infront of others. Sorry papa mommy, I don't want to live

at least they're not niggers

Give up greenland, Mads

Prussian schooling system is one of most disgusting abominations ever created by humanity.

That grate on the ceiling looks like it was designed for hanging yourself

>EPSTEIN'D

And for some reason we all had to adopt it.

ok
we give you greenland in and all of our niggers and middle easterners as well

you're not wrong, but it's probably for air condition

Attached: 327a88207119371b518dd52d5a1de157-imagejpeg.jpg (960x1280, 135K)

>Christiancucks saying, "Don't kill yourself, you'll go to Hell!"

Like Hell is somehow worse. I doubt it, although the same God designed it as designed this place, so yeah, it's probably pretty terrible. Everything he makes seems to be suffering-centric.

I'm saying as an artist, he's very obsessed with suffering, lots of it, all the time, everywhere, all around, and more and more and more and more and more. I'm seeing this as a central theme in all his work. It's all about, you know, humans getting bashed, humans getting mashed, humans getting crashed, humans getting smashed.

And then he throws us in the trash. It's like, "okay, you hate our fucking guts, we get it, can you leave us alone or something? Go make new people, go make a different universe and fuck with them for a while. Put the Devil in charge, he can't do worse.

she looks good, why did she have to study? just marry someone
anyway rip

asian grandparenting... Who can name the forest where everyone grows taller?

Attached: akogigahara.jpg (377x567, 65K)

What did that girl know about the Clintons?

she will be forced to marry a bihari street shitter by her parents
dying is better desu

It is literally designed with intent to sever people from natural connections, mold them, enslave them to all-presiding establishment, and made them base self-esteem on how establishment evaluates them. (((Powers that be))) couldn't wish for anything better even in their wildest dreams.

Wtf are you saying

This. Modern education is a factory to make obedient slaves who will not ask questions and keep making them money by working like a robot.

Mfw girl like this kill herself and i have trouble getting laid, fuck this gay earth

just learn harder, fucking zoomer kids so lazy that instead of working hard or learning even harder, they just commit suicide

that's the fucking peak laziness

.t boomer

This is why homeschooling is so important.

This is why Gnostic Christianity makes perfect sense and it's all coming perfectly together in it. This is also why Catholics tried to destroy it with utmost brutality to make sure version that you're quoting (specially engineered to intimidate and subjugate and not enlighten and give spiritual meaning) is never contested.

This is exactly why we are here, we uncondetioning ourselves to not be slaves

Darwinned

Attached: 1454633625281.jpg (390x365, 34K)

Why did they take a pic of their daughter and had the nerves to upload it on the internet?
Wtf?

Only if youre a poor peasant
And youre a poor peasant to begin with because you dont have it in you to be a master

biharis have the lowest suicide rate of all India
Remember, a guy named Gupta from Bihar founded Gupta empire, they maybe retarded now but they are absolutely fearless

>another artist who has seen right into the true Being that is God, outright refusing to take into account anything the Bible or Church Fathers have to say about Him.
>"God is a bad boy because we suffer"
*yawn*

Maybe local police did it

police did it

Fuck off you idiot. Fuck Christianity and fuck God.

that was probably the cops or some Paparazzi that paid the cops a bill.

Aokigahara?

God is cunt fuck you and fuck the fucking Holy fucking Spirit. Fuck off.

Why was part of it written in English and posted online?
Did they want Americans to read it or something?

Only pampered people see suffering everywhere. People who actually suffered don't notice it because it is the norm for them.

Kys upper-class "artist" child of rich parents

Will she be alright?

You need to be over 18 years old to post here.

It was circulated on whatsapp. note is written by herself I believe

lol whatever you say schizo

Not sure but Indians code switch a lot
Like they'll speaking their own langauge and randomly switch to English

>Written in English
>Posted for the west to see
>Hey look Epstein could have done it from the top bunk

Suicide should be encouraged. Weed out the mentally week.

We have reached such a level of comfy that way too many people have a legit chance of passing on their genes. It's great for us, but it's gonna be horrible for the future generations.

She should have come and live with me happily as my personal cocksleeve and wife

The krauts are the tools of the Jew

Fuck off you unfuckable baguette eating freak.

gehenna doesnt exist yet
see Revelation 20 for a complete account of its entire FINITE existence

also see wikipedia: annihilationism

Indians are a slave race, they speak english to eachother, the ugly bitch probably wanted to sound romantic too, make her worthless life have a poetic (in her mind) ending
Its all too funny

if you haven't read it yet...but it sounds as if you might have

Attached: weapons of mass instruction.jpg (333x499, 48K)

>Another salty British fedoradipper, seething behind his keyboard.
Shouldn't you watch some Hitchens while dilating?

She wouldn't want to have sex with you anyway Mahmoud.

>Put the Devil in charge, he can't do worse.

thats the problem
the devil is (almost entirely) in charge of this world

that is the point of this little ~6k year lesson

see the book: The Great Controversy

she was actually pretty cute, rip.

She could have...stood up.
Damn. :(

for thumbs up and sympathy bumps

Theres a good 100 million copies of her over there, just go pick one randomly

>Put the Devil in charge, he can't do worse.
Jesus literally says he's in charge of the earth. That's why everything is so bad, before our version of Rome falls we may see Christ again. Will you be able to stand before him?
>I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

What schooling system would you propose to overcome the kids' natural inclination to not sit around and study?
Kids want to run around and kick ball.
If you want them to study "boring shit they will need later in life", you have to force them some way.

>british
>white
Subhuman like you should be shot on the spot.

Doesn't make sense that God would send the people who suffer the most to hell. Who would want to live with a deity like that?

>I see what you did there

High IQ post.

I am no shitskin pablo

I don't think she is ugly

Attached: sad.png (236x176, 69K)

here is delusion masquerading as will

She isn't. Anons are just intentionally subversive.

Thats because youre a thirsty snow nigger, one look at south america tells you snow niggers would fuck anything that breath

why are you so salty tho? did a pajeeta break your heart user?

clearly the police there, champ

Fangorn forest

Attached: aishwarya rai .gif (500x260, 962K)

If you are from the middle east, I don't even feel the need to insult you. Maybe someday the Middle East won't completely suck.

One not trying its hardest to replace image of parents in child's mind with image if establishment official as source of both knowledge and evaluation.

No, not even salty just stating facts
That day will come and it will come when you are broken or dead

Nice and noble generalities, now how about some specific guidelines?

Prussians are the most unholy abominations

>implying you ever used 10% of boring shit you were forced to learn at school

God is ultimately in charge and we are living in the best of all possible worlds (ie all worlds that serve the purpose the world exists for).

Hope she gets better soon ;(

>women should have rights and compete with men in the workforce
>kills herself because it's too hard
>uhhh don't be an incel i guess
this is the state of womens rights in 2019

Attached: fuck jannies and fuck white knights.png (2080x1944, 239K)

I would like to tell you about my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
You need him user.

Attached: RainbowofFaith.png (300x329, 267K)

The ability to focus, read and accomplish shit is the most important skill you get out of school. You build a foundation of hard skills that you later use everyday without even knowing.

>writing your suicide note in two languages just for the postmortem upcummies

Unironically this.
I'm so happy that I've finished my apprenticeship and don't have to suffer this abomination of a school "system" anymore. No I can sit around for 6 hours a day doing nothing while browsing Jow Forums getting money.

What a dumb bitch. I would have fucked her before she hung herself

*Now

I too hated school, trust me.
Now pls outline a better, practical school system without using the cliche phrase of >nurturing the chidlren's natural curiosity

asian parents are the worst
my faggotish father kept pushing me beyond my limits even though I brought home good grades
I snapped and told him to fuck off so I could have more time for stuff that actually counts for getting a damn job

Are south asians bleachable?

>Parents are responsible if their children commit suicide
Ok

More so than niggers

Fake. I've seen dead people by hanging. The neck gets squeezed by the rope to about a 3rd of its size. And the distance between the head and torso increases. Bilingual suicide note... You fucking idiots

mee too user
you have no idea how asian parents are
you did the right thing man

Attached: 4e85bffaabac5f1f93190553a254f1a1-imagepng.png (856x1788, 908K)

I'd imagine if I had children with an Indian woman (preferably with as little australoid admixture as possible) they'd just look like meds or perhaps lighter

Also her feet are touching the ground, so shouldn't she have survived?

Why do you, like, talk, like this?
It's really, uhm, fucking stupid, stop doing it, k?

Also, like, I'm pretty sure that the devil is the one running this world and the more power he gets the worse it gets.
Look at the state of the global agenda today, pure satanism. Satan's goal is to have us all owning nothing, renting everything, eating bugs and hooked on drugs while a global elite controls everything.

Attached: 1566303189370.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

Asians are actually more genetically similar to whites so your children would be good genetic quality
I'd choose East Asians over Indians though because they're smarter usually

>she has the willpower to not stand up as she's choking to death, but not the willpower to study for better grades
X

Why don't the children just work harder in school?