WTF

Why is ChainLink getting hit the hardest in this?

Attached: RkV.png (1266x588, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-chainlink-10b46f7b231
vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because only people who fell for the meme hold this coin.
And now they panic sell

shitcoins allways take biggest hits

nice trips
because its a worthless inside joke of a coin that gets pumped and dumped by Jow Forums whales every once in a while

it's called a shitcoin, only retards from Jow Forums hold it and they have weak hands because it has no real value or project

LINK marines, what the fuck?! I thought y'all were iron handed men. Why am I alone?

>confirmed for vaporware
It's over.

medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-chainlink-10b46f7b231

Alone? I have held from $1.14

Because the Oracle Problem doesn't exist.

Attached: 1516920462223.png (469x452, 277K)

oh god yes please crash more. 00-0=-90=-90=-90=-90=-

lmao relax, main net is not even live yet, im gonna buy more.

Why should a “virtual token” with no use in a market of useless “assets” retain value is a better question...and that’s a serious question, not being mean.

$1.14? I have held since SIBOS
$1000 eoy

$1keoy2k18 confirmed bitches !

Attached: 1522325905651.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Do you think at least $25 EOY is still in the cards? I want to be comfy this Christmas.

Adamantium hands

Also, the fuck are you all crying about? You wanma see coins getting JUSTed, then actually look at the list. AMBros literally blown out of existence.

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-173327.png (1440x2560, 249K)

sold all my LINK for AMB before the pump, AMB is performing quite well right now, laughing at all LINKIES who suffer the worst loss

Does this mean that you and I won't sell at $50 like 90% of all the people who hodl LINK?

Because it's a fucking shitcoin get it through your head. Even if the idea is good an idea means nothing if the right people aren't leading it to actually see it adopted.

DGB is 100% better than BTC when it comes to acting as a currency, but that autistic fuck Jared couldn't sell the cure to cancer.

ChainLink is spearheaded by a memeing fuck with a philosophy degree, that sat on the domain for smartcontract.com for 10+ years and did nothing about it. Even now, he doesn't give a fuck about marketing or drawing up attention, which is BAD.

Marketing is everything. You think Apple computers are so popular because they're the best? FUCK NO it's because they have a stellar marketing and design department dedicated to getting people attracted to their tech. Link has none of this, people are never going to buy it en-masse because it'll forever fly under the radar, and Sergey and his team's credentials inspire absolutely no confidence in their ability to even deliver.

Everyone in link says to "read the whitepaper" as if we're still in the days where a good whitepaper is all you need to guarantee your lambos.

Wake up from this meme.

Attached: 1520080507776.jpg (306x306, 20K)

just increased my stack to 66k LINKies. i'm grateful for panic sellers

linky holder here, haven't sold any cause I'm too lazy and I'm in it for the long haul anyway

Don't worry, $1000 EOY.

>medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-chainlink-10b46f7b231
Doesnt seme too bad To Be Tbh

I'm actually waiting to buy some more LINK right now, but BTC is about to do the Death Cross in a couple of hours. That would make BTC drop to sub 5k easily.

In 3018 our children’s children’s children will still be living the lambo lifestyle off our iron hands

Be rational at times like this, the entire crypto market is dumping. If there were a huge “demand” or desire to invest in crypto...would it be trending downward for 3 months? ChainLink has no utility, it is all speculation...why on earth should it grow 100x its current value in less than nine months? Do you realize how crazy that sounds?

>Even if the idea is good an idea means nothing if the right people aren't leading it to actually see it adopted.

So that's it. You have no faith in Sergey and the smartcontract team. fine. But we do. And you'll be BTFO at some point. Just you wait. Meanwhile I'm preparing to buy this dip.

Attached: 25f1p3.jpg (500x303, 33K)

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 5.jpg (970x980, 222K)

Is this a new pasta?
Sergey isn’t advertising anything until he has a working product. It’s important for the integrity of his partners and to prevent copy cats not to post about everything he does. His target audience is corporations, not memeing normies. Marketing would do the opposite of good in this case.

You are holding a biz coin. The mantra is sell low. What do you think is going to happen?

they won't wake up until someone more charismatic comes out with the same idea and markets it way better. even then stinkies won't sell out of emotional attachment. DGB 2.0 indeed

Can you give me any reason why I should believe in Sergey and their team?

Just a single one. What have any of them done in the past, what accomplishments does he have, what credentials does he hold, ANY FUCKING THING.

Because if you can't say anything beyond having faith, you're literally more of a cult than than Digimarines ever were.

>main net

Get on this idiot. This does nothing to the price dickhead.

Link is B2B ass, it has nothing to do with the fact that you overpay for Apple products.

Can you give me a single reason to place any confidence in Sergey and his team? You keep talking about the idea and what it's supposed to do, but I never hear anything about his background that makes it seem feasible that he's the guy that can actually bring this to light.

You’re taking investment advice from and parroting an anonymous person who goes by “AssBlaster”

dead eth = all chainlink code written so far worthless

Sergey registered Chain Link site back in 2008 AND ChainLink has been endorsed by the one and only Nick Szabo.

100%. He dipped out of NXT without accomplishing shit. Guy has accomplished nothing. People think he can “do” because he gives presentations that go over their heads.

This does not answer my question in any way.

Who is Sergey, what is his background, what skills does he have, what other projects has he worked on?

Again, you're focused on the idea, which is great, but do you realize how many good ideas end up being nothing because the person that has them can never get it off the ground?

Also, cool, the IDEA has been endorsed by Nick Szabo. What was the reasoning for it? Does he know Sergey?

Because whales want to cumulate it the most.
In some time you will see a thread here that goes

> Hey, biz
> So I have checked the LINK wallets and guess what?
> Top wallets got even more LINK while bottom wallets got less LINK
> I guess these guyz just sold the bottom and then fomoed in. How fucking dumb are they?

28 FUCKING CENTS

That is a lie. Nick Szabo followed their twitter. His Twitter EXPRESSLY states “follow does not imply endorsement.”

Guys, be rational, this is your money.

Attached: 1434837964783.jpg (360x225, 10K)

I'm gonna have a story to tell my grandkids.

I went all in LINK at 80 cents. It went down and I lost over 60% of my money, but I never gave up.

I held and held and now I'm working at micky d's for about tree fifty an hour.

Sergey bought the domain from someone else

>AND ChainLink has been endorsed by the one and only Nick Szabo
Nope

They had $32 million dollars worth of eth at $300 each, 2/3rds of the supply of link ready to sell at any time, it took them six months from crowdsale to even hire anyone, and smartcontract.com is registered in the cayman islands.
Everything about this project is a red flag.

SIBOS? I have held since ICO

Holy shit lmao.

Also hilarious how nobody can actually give me a single thing about Sergey to use as evidence that he's actually some genius or even has the potential to be a good CEO.

You would think that the hordes of people in it, one person would just chime in with some small fact about him that I may not have known, like something he programmed, or fucking anything.

How does Tron get called a scam, but a project by one guy with no background is hailed as the savior of crypto?

Jow Forums are you honestly fucking with me?

Ok sergey bought the domain. The name of the domain is Smartcontracts.com. This domain alone is worth at least 1 billion! I don't care if LINK goes to 1000 at this point. The domain alone will ensure that LINK goes to $10 AT LEAST and that would make me A LOT OF MONEY. I can't lose with chainlink, it's impossible.

Can't wait for link at 10 cents, you get 10K for a 1000 dollars $$$

People are literally trying to help you save your money from a dumb “investment.”

This whole market is going to continue to dump. ChainLink very possibly may not even be a thing at this time next year

Whale here again, we dumped on you guys long ago

pff i've held since pre-sale

Attached: 1518967610542.png (1000x1154, 1.36M)

You don’t own the domain, dumbass, nor any sort of equity in the company. You own useless Link tokens.

Are you denying the possibility of LINK reaching $10? 10 FUCKING DOLLARS?!

I CAN'T LOSE WITH CHAINLINK. You got it?

Yes. I am denying that. I hope you don’t lose money, I just wish people could be more rational here. Everyone insists they’re gonna win the lottery because they’ve been shilled a coin on an anonymous imageboard.

Sold most of my linkies last week famalam. My only regret is to not have sold when it was over 1 dol

Attached: 1522347868905.jpg (1252x1252, 153K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq

>Shilled
I haven't been shilled. I have done my research. I feel very comfy. I'm not impulsive. I will make money off of LINK. Wether it's 100k or 10 million, I will make money off of it.

8 months from now everyone will wish they had sold at 28 cents (if Link is even still around).

It may live on through memes at least.

Why wouldn't LINK still be around? Give me 1 reason. LINK is not bitconnect.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

They hired the dev in November. They also have other people we don't know about working behind the scenes.
Brainlets think the team owes to tell them all information about how they run their business.
We had the same shitty FUD when they were working in private repo and when it was released it was visible that they were working on it long before they disclosed this to the public.

But you keep buying into project whose main focus is to tweet twice a day and brag about some misleading partnerships.
>2/3rds of the supply
That's how the ICOs work sweetie

You don’t control that unfortunately. Every investment can go bust. MOST business start ups fail. Just don’t put that much credence into what is essentially a VC investment or you will end up very upset if it goes bust.

still holding 10k i bought over $1

International Economic issues, internal issues, lack of funding. There’s 3 potential issues that ruin many startups.

What's funny is anyone endorsing link itt is actually trolling newfags
Nobody actually buys link

Attached: 1519219153744.png (720x960, 621K)

You are MANIAC.

You sold for a 70% loss about a month before testnet goes live. Brilliant minds of biz.

lmao you're dumb and pathetic

Sure all of those are valid. 95% of crypto will DIE. I acknowledge this. You are not Nostradamus, neither am I. So every single coin you have EVER invested in has been partly gambling. Why are you so hung up over LINK? There are 1000s of other coins to bash. You haven't given 1 single valid reason to why LINK will go to $0

This is why we call you stinky linkies.

WHY DOD YOU LIE TO ME Jow Forums MY LIFE SAVINGS IS GONE. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 82495EDC-83B3-4D50-8587-B63CDCBBB874.jpg (500x749, 87K)

>Brainlets think the team owes to tell them all information about how they run their business.
Just more than a single post in slack that gives no information once every three months. No other project has such little communication. Rory is hopeless and can't answer anyones questions.

>That's how the ICOs work sweetie
Show me any other legitimate project that holds two thirds of the supply. 10% sure, but not 66%.

Someone screen cap this moron! We will see who's pathetic in 3 years, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just gave 3. Most startups fail. That’s why Link, and cryptos in general, are risky. I’m not just singling out Link. Linkies are just most irrational

Lack of funding? Ar you two brain damaged? They have 32 million in cash and 700k in tokens. The marketing budget is zero and their office is in Sergey's mom's garage.
They are fucking swimming in money.

hojly shit I fucking love it

cashed out all my linkies last week and put them into a short of BTC

Not only did I at least double my stas, but link will be half price when I buy back in.

I never said lack of funding, he did.

Lel, Sergey had nothing to do with NXT itself.

Link's actually doing alright in terms of gwei, it's just that ethereum's getting JUSTed so hard that it's low in terms of USD.

You call yourself a LINK marine? Fuck interloper, you should feel ashamed.

Stay strong marine

seriously you are so fucking sad. i bet you are feeling pretty fucking anxious right now with the price of chainlink, huh.
>11 posts
jesus fucking christ. similarly though, the other guy has 12. hah. but you're worse. much fucking worse.

I didn't feel like pumping it anymore, sorry bro.

We have to keep each other strong in these tough times men.

I have made you a fresh meme.

Hold strong.

Attached: LinkMeme1.jpg (500x746, 161K)

same here dude. bought it with btc when i had gains so i probably owe taxes on that.

oh well.

I don't feel anxious at all actually. I'm just waiting right now to buy more, actually. I feel very happy because I know I will make a lot of money in a couple of years.

Yes sir please sir to be buying more chainlink

just buy the dip, it's like buying sub $1 eartherum

Attached: (((sergey_nazarberg))).png (717x784, 388K)

He was the CEO

All the meme coins need to have painful deaths so dumb money stops throwing good money at Scam ICOs.

I bought it way lower actually, from 16 cents to 40 cents max.

>testnet
Doesn't matter, every crypto is going down with btc.

lmao no he wasn't.

And you're a retard for not looking this up before posting.

Attached: shit.gif (245x220, 1.35M)

You think you know anything about their financials because you crunch numbers based on their etherscan page? You have absolutely no idea how much money they have or how their financials look. By making such a statement, I also imagine you know very little about how a company is valued. You should read about auction market theory and its effect on company valuation. The market cap of a crypto doesn’t equal how much money is held in that project. You really think all Link tokens are worth whatever the market cap is, don’t you?

Let's be realistic, this is a high risk project. Many of the points raised in concern are valid. The communication is shit, sergey's record is so far unproven, and the market is tanking. Investors in the project are either clueless meme followers, or people that, after researching, decided to ignore the red flags and hope for the best. If it survives and delivers, it'll be one of the best decisions you ever make. If it crashes and burns completely, I hope you didn't invest more than you could lose. 1k is a meme, $100 is a meme, be lucky to see 20. My aim is 3-5.

t. 85k bag holder

Because retards don't look at SATS and only look at USD. everything is tanking in USD because BTC is tanking

Not officially, because that would defeat the purpose of an exit scam.

>sergey's record is so far unproven
Wrong. He has a stellar track record and has owned SmartContracts.com since 2013.

>10%
lol you're kidding right? Some of the most serious project hold the most supply, XLM and XRP.
Have you seen the ICOs lately? The biggest projects asking over $100m for only 10% of tokens to investors, keeping 90% to themselves!

Chainlink will release their reserves slowly through partnerships. Saying that they're going to sell 2/3 of supply in an open market is straight up FUD.