Fuck it. I give up

Fuck it. I give up.

I don't believe in crypto anymore I don't think we'll ever see the previous ATH again EVER. It'll probably crash another 90% or whatever.

I still can't sell my crypto though because if I'm somehow from (which I doubt) and I would have become rich from holding I will literally kill myself.

What I have left is ~$20,000 which was almost 300k at ATH. I will never be able to sell because if it pumps in 5 years time I would actually genuinely non-meme kill myself so I have to leave it in crypto to keep my sanity.

However I know full well that it's fucking over. Honestly don't even know why I'm making this thread just wanted to vent.

終わり

Attached: 1508504434911.png (439x456, 311K)

how much would it have to go up for you to take some profit? or would you still not sell

Why didn't you sell at 300k?

hodl is the most brainlet meme Jow Forums has ever produced.

60k to 5k here only took profit to buy a expensive macbook pro

lol. There were people saying the same thing over a year ago, february-march.

See you in a year when utility coins come out on top

Attached: Nasdaq.png (520x399, 45K)

Sing with me brah.

HEY HEEY HEEEEEEEY~~
again
HEY HEEY HEEEEEEEEEEEY~~
can't hear you
HEY HEEEEEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY~~

Had 325K at ATH. Currently sitting at about 60K.

I wish I fucking sold too but what now? Nothing to do but just hold

Fucking pure greed. I wanted to have 1 million so I could buy a house and have some dividend paying stocks so that I could just never do anything anymore and live an average life without being forced to do anything.

My hope was always around the 1 million mark maybe a bit more.

$1 million lol. Was going for the same, classic meme

I already was here over a year ago this is the first time I actually gave up on the market. Been here since 2015.

How the hell did you go from 300k to 20k? I went from around 240k to around 85k.

DON'T FALL FOR "THEIR" TRICKS!

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1373x814, 311K)

This is the first good idea you have had since 2015. Kiss your money goodbye and leave

Me too with the 1 million mark lol
In my mind it made sense to be patient until my "goal" is achieved but reality doesn't care.

Attached: WERE BACK.png (608x593, 215K)

>Fuck it. I give up.
>I don't believe in crypto anymore
>I know full well that it's fucking over.

>I still can't sell
The bullrun approaches

>Tricks
I'm not even advocating selling as I am too weakshit to do it myself. This is my genuine sentiment about the market.

exact same boat brother

You and me gonna suicide

Attached: P3P3meshup.png (1200x1200, 538K)

the bull is runnin the wrong way

Gets old trying to time the bottoms on my shitcoins. But on the plus side if they gain 1 cent I'm immediately up by hundreds.

"Why didn't you sell at $x" is a dumb thought...if you had $300K at ATH why didn't you sell at $100k, or $200k, etc... no point dwelling on not being able to perfectly time the top and bottom.

This is how I feel too OP. I know it’s over but I have to hold it to 0 anyway. I’m going down with the ship.

The trick is to have actual goals and guidelines in terms of when to buy/sell based on your personal financial situation and then ACTUALLY FUCKING STICK TO THEM AND DONT GET GREEDY.

Nice pink id bullfag

Goal was $1 million which would probably have been my stop-loss from then on while still holding looking how far it'd go while gradually raising my stop-loss.

That point never came though and now I'm in this situation. Genuinely getting a job next month.

>transferred money onto coinbase one last time to await the final dip into 6k territory

I'm fucking ready. The Jews will not fucking win so help me Christ
I.
WILL.
FUCKING.
MAKE.
IT.

Attached: IMG_3010.png (480x480, 313K)

1 million being what, 1000x of your initial investment?
I guess it doesn't work if you're ridiculously greedy to begin with.

10,000x my initial investment and yes of course it sounds ridiculous afterwards. But it was also ridiculous getting to 10,000 then 10,000 and going to 1,000,000 from ~300,000 was "only" a 3x so that is "easily achievable" compared to all the other shit I pulled off.

Of course it's fucking delusional looking back at it and I think that people still can't face the reality that it's not coming back.

I'm as good as 100% sure it's over but then you have people like that are so down the rabbithole that they keep themselves occupied with the lies they made up themselves.

I can't cash out due to the same fear. If my bags are worth more than $1,000,000 in ~5 years time and I sold then I'll kill myself so I HAVE to keep holding the bags as I can't risk stepping out of the market.

This is fucking hell.

>10,000x my initial investment

>wow I turned 100 bucks into 300k, it's like I won the lottery
>hey let's keep going and see if I can keep winning the lottery, that's a thing that happens right
how are you people alive
how are you not at least taking some safety measures diversify, cash out a bit, etc.
you saw the astronomic rise and never once thought "boy this investment sure is volatile"

Attached: gun loli.jpg (358x429, 56K)

welcome to Jow Forums

>buy a house
You were never meant to make it.

“Shit I pulled off”

The greatest fucking delusion. You gambled and got lucky multiple times, I’m very fucking glad you only have 20k left

Let’s watch it go to 0 together

it happens every year

exactly same with 1million. got to 325k and thought fuck it I'm 1/4 there (with taxes). now looking back i was dumb as fuck and should have taken the money

Been here 3 years already. This is the end, i feel it in my bones. It's different from anything I experienced until now.

Don't even get me started on the mental gymnastics I pulled off. "If I cash out 50% now I can diversify in stocks but then I will miss out on the real moon mission by 50% which could make me a millionaire by March 2018!".

Market hypnotized me

why you feel it's the end this time if you been here 3 years? And i feel you on falling for the 1m meme when i was at 300k+. Fucking A man.

>mfw OP is greedy AND a brainlet
you can make money being either one of these but not both

Attached: 1520346609525.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Op would you give me 2k if you are going to kill yourself? i want a new bike

Attached: 67406879_p0_master1200.jpg (925x550, 467K)

100% over. not only did we miss our chance to buy in early and definitely make it. we missed our chance to sell and at least pay off some debts. we really fucked up. this is why we are in this position in the first place though op. we are fucking dumb. once we accept that fact we will be able to get on in our lives like every other dumbass that can not amount to anything in their life other then eating, drinking, and sleeping. our biggest accomplishment will be waking up before the crackodawn and being 5 min early to wagecuck for a megabillion corp who doesnt give a flying fuck. our days of relaxing drinking water out of a glass bottle will never exist. our next step will be watching the next crypto amazon facebook and google take over the world while we sit here holding meme coins still driving our 93' civic. it is over not because of "luck" but because we are fucking dumb.

wow you are me

OP is the alpha brainlet, I'm doing the opposite of whatever he's doing.

You got greedy like many did. We are heading into despair. Return to normal is done.

just buy 50% wan and 50% jnt, transfer to hardware wallet and forget about crypto for 2 years

Such as?

J-just 15 more years until crypto recovers

Stop being a trendy faggot user and invest in things that actually have a future. Utility tokens than can be used without the average user even knowing. Split your shit up into XRP, IOTA and REQ, throw that shit on a hardware wallet and forget about it for at least a year. Thank me later