Just marry an asian woman

>just marry an asian woman
>just be rich
>just be successful

He did all these things and yet his wife left him and took their child to another country.

What causes this? For political reasons of course.

Attached: 1536254347177.png (1295x875, 956K)

CuckLead

he's pretty alpha for an asian

He treated his wife like shit and wasn't there for his kid. What did you think was going to happen?

>What causes this

Women.

He's like that Fortnite streamer from australia who looks like Maxmoefoe but he knows not to turn on the camera while his wife hurls boxes at him for focusing on his career and he hurls them back after she throws a slipper at him

Hmm I wonder

Attached: 1533734101440.png (648x1152, 603K)

she found a richer guy with a bigger dick, don't need that loser anymore

The reason why he is the FORMER tech-lead, and not a current one is the dude turned on his autistic god complex and never learned to dial it down

OP already said he was Asian

how do you know that?

but, why? this guy makes big bucks and is successful in his career. i thought women were all the same and only cared about a mans social status and career success

meh thats more 3rd generation westernized thots. pretty sure op pic's wife was 1st gen at least

>moves to japan for bigger dick
yeah idk about that

i thought that god complex was all just satire on his part?

Sad. I watch this guy's videos.

source

This.

Attached: 1566670796627.png (924x269, 25K)

Can we find out who the wife left him for? Bet it was a white chad

That's his shtick. He's making fun of those guys

>this guy makes big bucks and is successful in his career.
Divorce laws seem to mean a woman can take the wealth a man accumulates.
Why would she stick around and waste her few remaining good years not dicked around by a guy with a 6 pack, while still getting half of a 6 figure payment?

ALL MAINLAND CHINESE EAT SHIT

FREE TAIWAN
FREE TIBET
FREE HONG KONG

Hey 'Jap', what happened to your flag?
Was this a vpn?

fuck jannies

Tuck Frump

Attached: IMG_20190827_132915_338.jpg (853x855, 75K)

Just imagine what his son will feel when he grows up. He could be raised by TechLead himself and probably become a TechLead too, but he will become an incel instead, because of being raised by an apparently crazy single woman. This is how you become a Jow Forums user.

>Divorce laws seem to mean a woman can take the wealth a man accumulates.
Nope, this depends on the contract you choose for the marriage, one of my best friends has one where he and his wife just keep their shit.