What's scary is that

no one knows why BTC is crashing

Attached: 700oi2lk.s.jpg (600x899, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here come the experts.

ransomware at an all time low

Ai Shinozaki a cute tho.

it is i, experto man

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Futures

Panic sellers already panic sold their pathetic 100$ stash and nobody is cashing out for "tax season" or whatever you have in the US

>no one knows why BTC is crashing
It's because you touch yourself at night

People are accepting the truth

no one knows why it should have value in the first place

Double bottom boys! We moon this weekend!!

sauce

166k of BTC waiting to be dumped on the market.
Millions of ETH waiting to be dumped on the market by ICO founders.

Why would you want to hold BTC or ETH right now? A good entry would be after the Mtgox dumps.

pretty sure the gox stuff was disproven.
read the article posted ^^^^^^

OK that leaves all the eth which is still catestrophic

kek this

What? The wallet address was found even. We know everything. It is real.

yeah, the eth stuff is gay
you gotta wonder if this was the plan all along though. accumulate a shitload of eth with a retarded year-long ico and then dump it all, making a bunch of money and fucking over your main competition at the same time

what's scary is that i will never have a qt bigtitty asian gf

must choose between preserving white race or qt azn gf

i heard it was actually sold in a way that didn't impact the market, and the whole "gox is fucking us" stuff was just msm newshype

He literally market sold it on exchanges. He was the big whale that caused 6k.

Just sadbot.

>no one knows why

It’s because bitcoin has no actual use or actual value and that reality is catching up with us now

What's scary is that I'm a 26 year old friendless virgin NEET who'll since this year remain poor.

unironically one of the worst feels

Attached: 1504305376962.gif (500x280, 1009K)

dubbo
huh guess i heard wrong

It's because BTC has no leadership.
Just squabbling bullshitters tearing it apart, Lisa.

you can still preserve the white race with a condom.

Attached: afa.jpg (423x348, 13K)

>not doing both

I'm pretty sure it's because more BTC is being sold than BTC is being bought.

Attached: 1497382837267.jpg (250x238, 15K)

Attached: aznmilkers2.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Just surrender to the qt asians, I haven't found a wifeable white woman and I've spent a lot of time where they're supposedly the best in the US. All vapid, disloyal trash

here u go boys

blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk

Whales. Just wait until after tax season. Just hodl.

Attached: IMG_20180328_232621.jpg (1434x789, 100K)

you cant sell bitcoin without somebody buying your bitcoin. so the amout of bitcoins being sold and bitcoins being bought is exactly the same ;)

where are they supposedly the best?
I've heard there are some that are untainted out in the blank states like Colorado, Idaho, etc.

Lol how do people not get this?

Why are her tits so nice? Is it an illusion

Southern California, Austin, Dallas, where I've been the last 12 years

I have a Ph.D. in Blockchain and Crypto-Economics. We are about to double bottom at 6k. Panic may push the absolute bottom to, at most, $239 below the 6k point.

Condom sex isn't real don't waste my time

Attached: aznmilkers.webm (1022x574, 2.79M)

This

Canadian banks just banned BTC..

Are you taking the piss? SoCal and Austin are liberal hippy skank hotspots. And Dallas is full of niggers and coalburners.

Because it's massively overvalued?

>guys, I can't explain why my fuckhuge bubble popped :(
>the market only went from 20 billion to 800 billion in under a year
>I mean, despite memecoins being accepted nowhere as real payment, the crypto market was ONLY worth more than google itself
>dogecoin was only worth a measly 2 billion dollars
>Bitcoin only became completely unusable without paying huge fucking fees
>we only had every Normie ever investing and we also had constant segments on the news dedicated to us
>now that all the smart people dumped ATH, the normies are only dumping their bags at an 80% loss (Why didn't they HODL like us chads?)

I just can't explain it :((((((
It's a mystery as to why muh memecoin didn't continue going exponential forever and ever

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Canada doesn't matter.

God tier fake boob technology

You're retarded.

You're just as retarded.

holy shit dude Commiefornia (Mexico 3.0), Austin (liberal shit hole flooded with illegals and californians), and Dallas (another liberal place) are absolutely not where you will find an abundance of quality females

>Best white women
>Southern California

Some of them are hot, but come on broo.

Attached: 1521816693403.jpg (635x665, 45K)

I know. I asked my sources at Goldman Sachs and Sequoia. It is bad news...

Tesla will go bankrupt within the year. This will send the stock market into a 2-3 year bear market. Due to mismanagement by Trump (for more: check why his economic advisor left) this will spiral into a stock market crash and 5-6 years of recovery.

Bitcoin is set to benefit majorly from a stock market crash, acting as a sort of digital gold. But the US has no full control over Bitcoin, and has to share this pie with China, Europe, and Russia. So the price is being kept low in anticipation of a stock market crash, after it will rebound to ~25k (and not the unmanageable 50k+ if this happened after December prices). This also will help prevent a banking run (at least until the credit crunch starts and US starts mass defaulting).

Goldman Sachs is pushing the price down, being experienced warfighters in an arena where there are no rules. The December ATH hype people are slowly selling at a loss and getting into Tesla while it is cheap, and the whales are accumulating, until the spike happens.

worthless memecoins still have over a billion dollar MC. The bubble has no popped yet.

You guys keep comparing the price relatively, when really you need to think about the actual thing your buying and what utility is has - which is nothing.

who is this semen demon?

Sminem's grandma.

very nice story thanks for the information

Someone already said it, ai shinozaki you dumb nigger.

Attached: retardmexican.webm (720x1280, 1.81M)

kek

>herro murrifats, just market serred 10k btc, but it don't affect market at all.
OTC deals are for dishonorable Gaijins.
Proud Nippon Otoko market Serrs and crashes market or has to commit sudoku

Attached: 14-54-41-1521049507816.jpg (206x206, 26K)

White women are a scourge on mankind, especially in Austin.

that retard would have gotten hands the moment he crawled under. than that retard walks closer to the guy... fuck that he'd get shot cuz his tard wrangler didnt watch him better.

God damn this video pisses me off and I have never seen the full version of it yet either

Ai Shinozaki is 100% natty.

Utah is pretty good.

This

there are more sellers than buyers

Death Cross

50 MA crossed under the 200 MA.

Yeah but that's more the result than the cause.

>supposedly

is the the Mt Gox wallet?

proofs?

i actually do know. there is so many people with hundreds of millions in crypto and they are afraid that they might lose it all so some of them are panic selling. mt.gox started this.

you cannot even buy a chewing gum with btc

"Being sold" as in "being on sale" as in "to be bought maybe" as in "not bought.yet"
Dont be a smug piece of shit on the internet, especially if youre not even right about it
One such slip in real life and people lose respect forever

Nothing wrong with staying 1488 with tube-tied Asian concubines

Ponzi scheme is unraveling.

I knew
I knew 3 months ago
There MUST always be new money flowing into this shit for it to work.
Mining costs real money and people have to buy the results of the mining always or else it fails. Period
New money has dried up prices fall

We will be sub 2k BTC by end of june
Sub 100 eth by same

Attached: Sellit.png (1064x1255, 176K)

stay delusional.
remember, sell low and buy high ;))))

Fuck you're pretty stupid.

I wonder how much those asspained hodlfags in denial lost

its because its worthless and is flawed.

idk
this is when it was around 15k still

Attached: Down.png (1440x2560, 127K)

shutup u hillbilly

This may be far fetched, but since all of the larger drug markets on TOR were taken down, BTC has seen a huge decline.

>Tesla will go bankrupt within the year. This will send the tstock market into a 2-3 year bear market

had a hearty chuckle and stopped reading there. stock market wouldn't miss a beat over that news

brutal

ironically this

>I knew
>I knew 3 months ago
>There MUST always be new money flowing into this shit for it to work.
Damn guys I think this might actually be Satoshi

I doubt it

>doubt it
Are you retarded, mate? She doesn't even look like she lifts. Why would she be juicing?

if you only knew market dynamics from the start, you all would've been so much richer

i do this already

Less buyers than sellers.
That was my expert opinion.

Attached: 1517125957258.jpg (657x527, 77K)

don't you understand what bids and asks are?

Are you trying to say you're turned on by this video?

Congrats, you've just described business.

Retard, it's the last wave of a bubble burst, BTC is actually a textbook example.

>tard wrangler
kek

yes

Jews can't stop people from sending Andrew Anglin cryptocurrencies.

Decentralization of payment severely weakens their grip on one of their most powerful weapons.