Star Wars

What is it about this fucking series that does this to people? Or, maybe I’ve got that backwards. What is it about this fucking series that draws these people in?

Attached: 2D226946-B4AA-4040-8813-8E8F5CD2382C.jpg (750x756, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fih0iZnwqI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just the fatasy genre on general. The self absorbed, unaccomplished, and weak men of the world spent so much time looking in the mirror, fantasizing about beating up people, or saying something clever, and winning the girl, that their imagination started to bore them. So, their choice became to either start engaging in the world, or find some other world to master with made up "facts and trivia." They're still 13 basically.

This man is having a religious experience. You may not like it, but this is what peak religiosity looks like. For this post-modern man the super-hero is as gods were to the ancients. This man is inside plato's cave in total awe of hebraic shadow puppets.

Sci-fi got infested with SJWs

It didn't always use to be like this.

>advertising is now beta numales crying over outdated franchies
stop shilling them, oh wait you're part of the marketing campaign

starwars was really nice, I even liked jarjar

but then it got full of leftist propaganda the newest starwars was completely unwachable, I stopped it in the middle and never came back.

Can someone pretend he is a mexican in a walmart

Star Wars is pretty lame for the average chad.

Loneliness, and the need to talk about aomething in common with some other human. Moreso for people who tend to drive others away - they stake out a subject area and people come to them accidentally like flies caught in a spiderweb.

I want another s.oyboi give to edit

>or saying something clever

the same thing we do here...

>a man is deeply excited for something he enjoys very much
>Jow Forums thinks this is a bad thing
Sad to see this place sucks all the joy out of your life to the point where you can't even comprehend somebody being happy.

Hey person above me. I’m not giving you a (You) because you are a faggot

I bet you are desperate for (you)s, that is why you made that terrible bait

I will never understand the appeal of reaction videos.
Who enjoys this shit?
It's obviously fake as fuck.

Attached: 12400951_849088391856931_3737441640962733247_n.jpg (627x328, 22K)

Hello
youtu.be/Fih0iZnwqI0

Yep

Old SW/ST fan here and I didn't bother going to see TFA, as I knew what they'd do to it after watching JJ's first Trek movie. I've since watched all the new SW and Trek, as much as I could bear anyway, and that shit...was soul crushing.

It's not a coincidence it coincides with many other failings of current Western culture; the 2 ran side by side.

>PEW PEW LASERS
>OOOO SPACE
>"THE FORCE" EPIC!!

Attached: 1565219417403.png (454x520, 11K)

Automation destroyed the job market so now there's too much free time for tubby losers like this.

Kinda ironic considering most of the white nationalist 4channers that commit mass shootings look just like that guy

It's got fuck all views you pleb, stop getting triggered at stupid shit

As a fantasy fan, myself, I can agree with you.

My parents made sure that my love for the genre didn't become all-consuming; I had to spend time outside and among my peers. The bullying didn't matter. I was to INTERACT.

These are people who were allowed to disappear into the books, and have since never truly come out.

It's...pathetic and sad at the same time.

matate, hebreo de mierda, zurdo y maricón

Attached: 1566158872503.jpg (850x400, 94K)

Nah, can't be just the genre. You'd have regular people into the genre all over it but nowadays it's hated by anyone with some taste and mostly targeted at the scummiest of woke hipsters.

Nostalgia, mixed with shit taste and willingness to ignore sacrifice of plot, aesthetics, characters for the sake of political ideology. Since quite a few movies, it's basically grabbing shit at random from the classic trilogy, except through the lens of social justice - Luke turned from wide-eyed youth that through effort and perseverence goes from zero to hero into a Mary Sue girl who owns at everything cause she has a vagina. Old characters killed or otherwise sent off. New characters either playing political correctness bingo (non-traditional gender roles, 'minorities', behavior fitting some agenda) or being edgier homages to old character (Kylo being discount Vader but without Vader's presence, instead with teenage tantrum and mental instability) - all of this is fine by current viewers as long as said agenda is upheld.

Tl;DR

I'm sure reading (and especially reading fantasy and sci-fi) is correlated to being smarter and more successful than average. Most young people these days don't have enough focus to sit down and read and you seem to be one of them.