New King Arrivated

who else is comfy here. only fools stay in ETH, all smart money going to EOS. its not too late, come and join future mill'er club.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 2.55.48 PM.png (944x622, 524K)

I don’t think so. A cryptocurrency that doesn’t exist yet with a 4 billion market cap is going nowhere but down.

This shit is even crapper than LISK look at the LISK chart too see what’s going to happen to eos

Not too late to buy eos, but is too late to sell eth

I'll keep my bags

Is that even a fucking word?

>I don’t think so. A cryptocurrency that doesn’t exist yet with a 4 billion market cap is going nowhere but down.

it will do another 4-5x by mainnet. dyor faggot

fuck off shill

Money Skelly vs Cowboy Douche who will make it mhhhh

I’m all in EOS, somehow we have survived the last few weeks. My value in sats is way up. No complaints here.

Actually true, especially given their dumpening of ETH

And it'll be listed on Coinbase soon.

I think so too

What do you think the token price will be? I am guessing $40 EOY

I doubled my position today
USD pairing is huge and will result in decoupling from BTC/ETH. Bitfinex is building Eosfinex and will probably use EOS as a base currency
I hate the EOS community, but EOS is going nowhere but up.

Why hate the smarter people

Longing EOSETH since yesterday, going well :)

Attached: etheos.png (185x93, 2K)

>platform tokens aren't totally reliant on the development community backing it
>the ENTIRE fucking development community isn't backing Ethereum right now.
>the development community will just collectively randomly decide to back EOS instead, because "reason"
>"reason" cannot be replicated in Ethereum instantly upon a fork or an upgrade to the protocol
>instead, everyone collectively decides to go to EOS
>because
>reasons

sounds like a probable scenario.

Holding some so I can dump it for ETH after mainnet launches.

Attached: 1522289164861.png (720x1280, 452K)

Not all of them, but there are a lot of brainless shills who go shit on other projects on reddit/telegram/etc. I have never seen behavior like that in other communities, so it first turned me off this project.

>king arrivated
why does every EOS shill sound like part of their brain just got sawed off.
Stroking out, spelling shit wrong, emotional dysregulation...

>I hate the EOS community, but EOS is going nowhere but up.
i have the same feeling, and it's a bit worrying. what happens if a platform with such a weird and negative core community becomes popular.

It stems from Dan Larimer’s cult of personality that he created himself on his website Steemit. It’s not a bad thing if the guy doesn’t actually turn out to be a scammer (imo he’s personally too autistic to be a scammer, but there’s definitely sketchy people around him)
Remember that Apple had a strong cult of personality around Jobs and that turned out ok.
It’s harder to build a cult around Vitalik because even if he’s smart he’s giving off this creepy vibe.

the funny thing about john oliver is that he actually is telling the truth about EOS. KEKEK

Dan Larimer is 1000x creepier than Vitalik. You are a cult member.

>ARRIVATED

How is Larimer creepier than Vitalik lol? Vitalik looks/acts/talks like a coke addict.
Not a cult member, merely observing

Every time I buy something it dumps near immediately. SEND ME BTC OR ELSE I WILL BUY EOS

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I'll probably diversify a bit out of my ETH stack when EOS actually delivers a working product and not just a pump-n-dump ERC-20 token with no promises of future value.

Dan Larimer is the king of Jow Forums and EOS is the king of crypto

Bunch of Internet tough guys. Vitalik is a nice kind person. Larrimer is an actual creepo

that's fine but most people are already willing to give ID to use exchanges they won't mind it for EOS. it has it's benefits and i was planning on paying my taxes anyways.