LIVE THREAD: THE DEATH OF CRYTPO

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - The day that crypto died.

Attached: will-stock-market-crash-on-13th-september-2015-elul-29---last-day-of-shemitah.jpg (1440x1065, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just bought another 50k

I can't wait for a screenshot of this thread to pop up on Jow Forums 5 years from now looking back and laughing at those who unironically thought it was over.

Screencap this niggers, i'll see you on the flip side.

Attached: 1515505872819.png (713x611, 26K)

sizeable if reproducible

but i thought it died in february at 6k? now its dead at 7k?

It's going right back down user

Exactly. Nobody is disputing we're in for a long bleed until normie interest picks up again, this crypto will go ballistic. See you in 5 years.

Apparently they are trading at $5k on OKEx. What do they know?

I hope it's not over because I'm going down with the ship. But I unironically think it is.

???

>up 500% YTD
>crypto dead

they know what we all knew for a long time

ETH is only down 57% from it's record high.

It's not like you've lost all your money. Unless, of course, you bought on margin at which point you have lost all your money.

It is down way more than that.

Capped. I've set up a bot on AWS to post this as a thread on biz in 5 years..

Attached: capped.png (1260x924, 209K)

you fucking mistake by your mom you probably are not aware that fucking bitcoin was 900$ 365 days ago.

it’s still a correction because from 900$ to 19000$ was a lot of extremely fast growth in a fuckin short period of time. and guess what it’s still at 7000$. slightly higher then when this madness last year began.

I don't see it trading anywhere for anywhere even close to 5k.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

Believe me I hope you are right. I do. But this really does look like the end. Fucking ETH is lower now than it was almost a year ago. That's right. People bought for 420 in June, held as it crashed to 130, then waited for it to recover and go to 1400, and now it's lower than their initial buy. Holy shit. How is it not dead?

when btc was 200k$ and corrects to 50k$ crypto will be dead again

ETH is lower than it was almost a year ago.

I think that 5k is some futures type shit that I don't really understand. But it still seems like a bad sign. Maybe it's not, I don't fucking know. This shit is all fucked up.

>eth
there's your problem

Attached: 1522098639048.png (420x426, 205K)

To those looking back at this in 5 years. Anyone with a brain knows this isn't over but the current state of btc ruling the market is changing violently. Unless btc becomes a real open source project it will never lead again, unless some kikes pump the garbage. Bold prediction. the market dies, something innovates and leads us into another bullrun. BCH seems like it's the only project with the backing to make that happen.