better dead than red
and red is sure as hell dead

Attached: horrible.png (1425x625, 37K)

come right over i'll fucking kill you you retarded prick

try me

Discord thread

discord reply

why isnt romania in the red

romanians were destined to conquer this universe and many others since the dawn of existence, romania is a constant of this universe and cannot simply be gotten rid of

but thats not true at all

kill *nglos.................... based redpill dropping................... officially redpilled.......................................................

based

cringelords above

but it is actually very true, and whatever you might say will not change the facts

wrong

true actually

lolno

nah yeah

prove it then

right here

ewwww rica

ewwwww pedo

insufficient proof

ewwww unbased romanian.... why are you so cringe

my proof is never too insufficient, but if you insist

Attached: lol.png (1357x628, 32K)

ewwww pedo mutt........ why are you so imprisoned

what is that map meant to represent

the future

i am not imprisoned you dumbass sorry excuse of a human neet

but you are a pedo

ah but that is certainly wrong as my pic is the future and none else

Attached: 1540287664663.png (1002x625, 99K)

cause its not a real country, just stolen land gypsy tier subhumans

let me start off by claiming that romania "doesn't matter" in your image instantly invalidates it and my proff still stands

baromarcu faszfej

but it really doesnt matter

but it really does, and it is something you and everyone else in this world will soon experience

prove that

did right here and here

but those are plain lies and even if they werent they wouldnt be substantial enough to prove that romania does matter (which it doesnt btw)

plain "lies" to the unknowing such as you, but absolute truth to informed individuals such as i

but you are not jewish and thus uninformed

i was never a pedo lol

how do you know that

then why didn't you say you aren't a pedo in that other post

jews know everything

because i don't want my comment to be too long. what else do i need to say, rican?

but they didn't know about these
so that must mean they do not

pedo

of course they knew they just didnt consider them to be important because really they arent

if they didn't know then how come i needed to bring those to light? i sense that jews must not know everything, like they say they do, and thus what you say can safely be discarded

because you foolishly thought that jews could ever be wrong and you tried to sway me into believing your foul lies which obviously didnt work

jews can be wrong, the wrong of thinking romania "doesn't matter", which only proves how right i am

but romania doesnt matter so jews were correct

but romania actually does matter very much so indeed and whatever these deceiving jews might've said does not stand at all due to truth outmaneuvering any sorts of lies

BASED

get out newfag phonepisser

Sp**n should be red.

Yeah thats rigth

Take it back you bully.

Attached: 1551214952788.jpg (283x398, 24K)

Chad conquered the world?
Sasuga.