I just realized people actually buy crypto more than once with their fiat

I just realized people actually buy crypto more than once with their fiat.

I didn't realize how dumb people in this space were

Attached: 1521849361179.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

dollar cost averaging pleb
obviously havent bought since late jan, due to bear market

What?

Dumb
Im saying people actually put more in than their first initial purchase. I put $650 in last June and never put another dime in.

dollar cost averaging is the most successful investing strategy you moron- but tell me more about how you know better

Yeah, with the money you make trading.. But why would you put more money In? You know own how fast $1000 gets washed out in my trading? Super fast. That's why I decided against selling my golf clubs last August.

>much dollar cost averaging
>pic related, it's you

Attached: 1522290543612.png (842x792, 82K)

Wow you caught a bullrun with your first investment. Amazing. Better let mother know!

Lets say I go into a trade with $20k and my stop loss is at 10%...if it hits I'm out $2000 and it's like I never put the money in at all.

I fell for this meme in May and my average buy in was 13000

Thats why I don't worry about spending my bitcoins all the time. Because the money will come back basically instantly and if not it would be gone anyways.

well if you are a skilled trader with years of experience then that is different- you can keep making money, no need to put more in
but for your average normie investor who just holds long term DCA is the most successful thing for them, it all depends on who the person investing is and their level of experience

So people just hold and never sell? Even if they're up 80%?

Attached: 1521742685159.png (308x364, 266K)

again, another genius who knows better than what all successful investors deem the most successful strategy of all time
there is a reason you will stay poor Jow Forums

/thread

Yep

Poor and dumb people always attribute people's success to Luck, or in this case, a bull run.

Attached: 439okox58rmy.jpg (1146x1006, 102K)

>much successful investors

Attached: 1521400493928.png (550x543, 50K)

depends what the asset is brainlet
stocks/index funds- if you are in reputable ones, no need to sell just get your dividends
forex- trade, dont hold
crypto- trade if you are skilled, if you arent then just pick long term projects and DCA. Unless were are in a bear market ( which we are), and in that case dont buy until we get confirmation of a bull market
really not difficult

are you a successful investor? no, you bought in Jan and are now down 70%

or just buy every week until the bears run away? hows that?
cash me ousside bitch

haven't put in money since last april, i've only taken money out. that's my one rule in crypto: if you're constantly putting more money into this risky and highly speculative asset class, you're basically gambling. don't do that. this is different from stocks.
at this point have cashed out more than 10x my initial with still over $20k left in crypto
i don't even think about what % up i am anymore... it's all very irrelevant. goal is just to make more money.

you dont dollar cost average up you dumbfuck

lol i put in 6k last march. literally 1 year ago. not a single cent more and its been enough for me to make decent gains

i believe in the coins i put money in and will continue to put money in until we are finally going up. its just stupid to put money in ATH and when you could get -70% sale you just stop. its the most fucking retarded thing you can do right after buying verge.

no you brainlet. sell profits buy the dips with ur gains. scale in and out.

>invests a whopping $650
>implies others are poor and dumb
lol.

dollar cost averaging is one of the best strategies of all time, it's easy and mathematically you get a bit of leverage

Buying and holding is also one of the best strategies of all time -- for high quailty assets

so of course DCA and holding aren't cool on Jow Forums because Jow Forums hates themselves, they're young nihilists. If nothing has value, they won't value invest, because they don't believe in anything

there's nothing wrong with selling high but for _high quality assets_ it's not as important as buying in, buying low, and refusing to sell low a.k.a. holding. it's just more glitzy

and they completely refuse to believe that crypto is very volatile even when it is shoveled in their brain every day.

32nd post best post

post a viewkey or signed wallet message with more than 250k in it OR stay poor

My whole paycheck goes into crypto. Stay poor poofta

>what is dollar cost averaging
OP congrats on revealing yourself as a brainlet

Tell me what coin I should drop 2k into.

This is the most retarded post I've ever seen

OP is a cum-gobbling faggot