bE HONEST

Attached: suspicion.jpg (552x414, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redpillinfowar.com/category/hurricane-maria/
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/vapor_warming.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ozPkiwgKzTU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaCWo3WprXw&t=2848s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Nobody has the slightest fucking clue why though. CO2 has a hardcap on how much it can warm the earth.

does a submarine swim?

Get out of here, President Trump

kek

I love how they had to rename it from global warming because brainlets couldn't grasp weather extremities.

kek means lol in World of Warcraft. You probably didn't know that

Attached: 1522290543612.png (842x792, 82K)

Business & Finance

current climate change is a blip in the overall grand cooling of earth, who’s arrival is imminent

Yes.
Man-made? Not so much

Climate change is real but the mainstream media doesn't really say anything about the positives while overhyping the negatives.

i SURE HOPE SO BCOS i HAVE SOME WICKD POLICY CUMIN' UP

Bio engineering. They remove layers of sand off coasts and transport them to other locations. It's all controlled by man. The chemtrails are unnecessary and harmful. David icke makes a good point about water vapor mostly being the cause of the greenhouse effect.

You think they can't do all this?

redpillinfowar.com/category/hurricane-maria/

You're asking if the climate ever changes? Yes, we have historical evidence of ice ages and warming/cooling, etc.

>can the climate change over time
or
>is the climate change that we are currently experiencing caused by humans
Well the answer if yes and probably. Climate has changed over the millennia and we can deduce this by observing evidence.
One way we can gather evidence by examining core samples from Antarctic ice which was created layer by layer and has been frozen since the layer was created. Within these slices of a core sample are bubbles that tell us about the atmosphere in those times.
Another example is looking at geography and how the land is shaped by the changing climate. Different temperatures create different natural mechanisms at different altitudes. Many valleys are created by ice shifting over the land, from this we have determined that ice ages occurred.
In regards to whether we are starting on a human made acceleration in the change of climate, it is highly probably. Changes in atmospheric CO2 and other gases cause changes in global temperature; the changes in the concentration of these gases is accelerating faster than ever experienced in the past and is directly correlated with human industry.
Climate change will not be the end of life on earth or even human life, billions may have to move from low lying land and millions may die due to extreme weather but we will be fine.

Alright. Thread is over

yep they used to call them seasons like winter spring summer and cycles like ice age etc. more money for virtue signalers with the rebrandingg

climate change exists.
it's spring right now.

Don't be an ass.

nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/vapor_warming.html

NASA's cloud making machines.
youtube.com/watch?v=ozPkiwgKzTU

Imagine the crypto gains funded colonies we could make on Greenland once it's finished warming up.

me hungee :)

Attached: 1519541033619.jpg (927x941, 55K)

What time is it in Israel schlomo?

Very real. The only reason it’s not a bigger deal is cause of big shots who have tons invested in fossil fuels and want to suck out every last drop of profit before they inevitably get heavily taxed. In the meantime both air and water pollution will have fucked our shit up so bad we’ll have lost a bunch of genetic and natural diversity and will have probably lost masses of fertile soil due to shit like overfarming.

I remember reading something about how there’s only about 60 years worth of decent topsoil left. I may not be super educated when it comes to environmental studies but if I know one thing it’s that I’d rather take my chances in preventing climate change even if there’s only the tiniest possibility it’s man made. Atleast that way you won’t feel responsible if this generation and that of our parents made the lives of your grandchildren a misery

Sorry to rant biz

Gas yourself jew

>I may not be super educated
At least you summed yourself up

Attached: 1520780878961.png (237x376, 20K)

What are you boomers even doing on Jow Forums?

Man has changed the landscape of the planet heavily since the industrial revolution started. How fresh would the air be if we never invented cars and burned off the amount of fossil fuels we do? It's a combination of cause and effect. Man is causing a change to the earth which results in an alteration of the climate that is unnatural. Building cities and not putting back the greenery. Even the honey bee population being decimated has an impact on climate change.

Why can't people see that man is responsible for these changes?

We already poisoned most of the population in the 20th century thanks to leaded gasoline, and we also managed to take a good chunk out of the ozone layer. So yeah, it's not exactly a stretch to say that we're likely fucking with average temperatures as well. The sooner we get to renewables, the better, though if anyone thinks we're just going drop oil now they're retarded. We're also not going to die from it within our lifetimes, though if you're on the coast expect weirder and weirder weather as time goes on.

>muh boomers

Attached: 1521740808856.png (442x500, 52K)

most liekly its created by jews

Well then dont coop existing terms cause its annoying. Also
>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

shill. also,

>fuck Jow Forums

mods please ban these trash false flagging threads created by third parties

Attached: 1483164376383.png (550x535, 198K)

>anyone who isn’t young enough to be brainwashed by bullshit like the holohoax or (((climate change))) is a boomer
No, you’re just retarded. Coming from a 23 year old.

Why are you on a white nationalist image board schlomo?

Attached: ftn-banner-cropped_2-1.png (846x302, 19K)

>CO2 has a hardcap on how much it can warm the earth
kek

Agreed with this. The thing is we don’t really know how fragile the balance is within ecosystems. There may be keystone species within their habitat whose roles we don’t quite understand just yet. Might be that by the time renewables become the mainstream source of energy, the loss of a single species due to one of the many aspects of climate change has such a knock on effect that our lifestyles have to change permanently.

Climate change is real but pollution is a far bigger problem. Once the sea creatures and plants are gone they aren't coming back

Attached: 1522253547584.jpg (270x270, 49K)

So you don't believe man caused climate change? I've been to Antarctica to drill core samples and worked with the data to write papers.
What have you done in way of gathering evidence to debate the claims of scientists worldwide?
You watched some chemtrail jewtube videos? Damn what have I been doing with my whole life its all a big lie!

I also get my information from low resolution youtube videos

Yes, but climate has been changing all the time. That doesn't mean we can disregard nature though. We should still strive to be as ecological as possible.

You are scaring me fren, I like fishes and even plants

Attached: 1521325686239.png (656x755, 39K)

This isn't a white nationalist image board and you are new if you think so. Arrive sometime around the last US election maybe?

Because they're too lazy to change shit and think any form of change is a jewish plot. It's not like this shit started from some CNN feature, I'm watching weather patterns go absolutely retarded on the east coast with my own two eyes.

You're a peer pressured bitch who can't stand anything considered wrongthink by Jow Forums

What is your astrological sign? Have you ever had the urge to eat a woman's fecal matter?

climate change is real, but there isn't conclusive evidence of it being caused by humans.

Mods can we ban op plz for a good long time

Yeah this is /b/ turf.

Attached: 1323516576295.jpg (337x426, 23K)

"George Perkins Marsh (1801-1882) author of the 1847 lecture that predicted > "human-induced climate change.” <
Scientists WERE ALREADY LECTURING ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING and the resulting Climate Changes, in 1847 !
“The heat-trapping nature of carbon dioxide & other gases was experimentally demonstrated & PROVED in the mid-19th century.”
..( these same fundamental experiments are replicated Every year in nearly every college science class 101, around the world !
...they are put up for critique and every science student takes a shot on the science
... for decades, no appreciable critique of the science of Global Warming...not in climatology, not in physics, not Earth Science, not physical science, not in Meteorology, etc.)
"....The line of Solid empirical evidence that humans are causing global warming is as follows
We're raising CO2 levels and H2O & other gasses.
Human carbon dioxide emissions & other gasses are calculated from international energy statistics, tabulating coal, brown coal, peat, and crude oil production by nation and year, going back to 1751. CO2 emissions have increased dramatically over the last century, climbing to the rate of 29 billion tonnes of CO2 per year in 2006 (EIA).
Atmospheric CO2 levels are measured at hundreds of monitoring stations across the globe. Independent measurements are also conducted by airplanes and satellites.
For periods before 1958, CO2 levels are determined from air bubbles trapped in polar ice cores. In pre-industrial times over the last 10,000 years, CO2 was relatively stable at around 275 to 285 parts per million.
Over the last 250 years, atmospheric CO2 levels have increased by OVER 100 parts per million. Currently, the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is increasing by around 15 gigatonnes every year.
( Instead of 225-285PPM, as it has been for well over 10,000 years, today we are NOW 'OVER' 410PPM ! )
( What has change which has caused this to occur? )

Atmospheric CO2 levels and Cumulative CO2 emissions (CDIAC).
While atmospheric CO2 levels are usually expressed in parts per million,
here they are displayed as the amount of CO2 residing in the atmosphere in gigatonnes.
CO2 emissions includes fossil fuel emissions, cement production and emissions from gas flaring.
( Humans are NOW emitting more than 135 TIMES as much CO2 as ALL of the volcanoes on EARTH, each & every year, COMBINED ! )
CO2 traps heat.
According to radiative physics & decades of laboratory measurements, increased CO2 in the atmosphere is expected to absorb more infrared radiation as it escapes back out to space.

* In 1970, NASA launched the IRIS satellite measuring infrared spectra.
* In 1996, the Japanese Space Agency launched the IMG satellite which recorded similar observations.
* Both sets of data were compared to discern any changes in outgoing I.R. energy radiation over the 26 year period .
GOOGLE: IRIS Satellite
GOOGLE: Japanese Satellite IMG
Google this SOURCE: (Harries 2001).

What they found was a drop in outgoing radiation at the wavelength bands that greenhouse gases such as CO2 and methane (CH4) absorb energy.
The change/reduction in outgoing radiation was consistent with Global Warming theoretical expectations.

** Thus the paper found "direct experimental evidence for a significant increase in the Earth's greenhouse effect" and Global Warming.
( Instead of 225-285PPM, as it has been for well over 10,000 years, today we are NOW 'OVER' 410PPM ! )
( What has change which has caused this to occur? )
Atmospheric CO2 levels and Cumulative CO2 emissions (CDIAC).
While atmospheric CO2 levels are usually expressed in parts per million,
here they are displayed as the amount of CO2 residing in the atmosphere in gigatonnes.
CO2 emissions includes fossil fuel emissions, cement production and emissions from gas flaring.

( Humans are NOW emitting more than 135 TIMES as much CO2 as ALL of the volcanoes on EARTH, each & every year, COMBINED ! )
CO2 traps heat.
According to radiative physics & decades of laboratory measurements, increased CO2 in the atmosphere is expected to absorb more infrared radiation as it escapes back out to space.

* In 1970, NASA launched the IRIS satellite measuring infrared spectra.
* In 1996, the Japanese Space Agency launched the IMG satellite which recorded similar observations.
* Both sets of data were compared to discern any changes in outgoing I.R. energy radiation over the 26 year period .
GOOGLE: IRIS Satellite
GOOGLE: Japanese Satellite IMG
Google this SOURCE: (Harries 2001).

What they found was a drop in outgoing radiation at the wavelength bands that greenhouse gases such as CO2 and methane (CH4) absorb energy.
The change/reduction in outgoing radiation was consistent with Global Warming theoretical expectations.

** Thus the paper found "direct experimental evidence for a significant increase in the Earth's greenhouse effect" and Global Warming.

bump

>he thinks satellites are real

The population of African Americans is increasing and their dark skin is absorbing more heat.

But they absorbs our food we make too :(

My internets is kinds fucked but if you are interested look at talks on jtube by Peter Wadhams. Dude spent his whole career in submarines measuring the thickness of the sea ice. The arctic sea ice was its 2nd lowest since measurements started in 2-17 last year was the least amount of sea ice. Dude thinks we are totally fucked..

good I want to witness the perishment of the weak

Attached: 1521984315190.jpg (1067x600, 51K)

They renamed it from global warming because that sounds nice and pleasant. Impo it was a stupid name to begin with and an intelligent change.

so you're saying it's real but that's a good thing?

So, the next ice age is canceled now huh? That's the best news iv'e heard in ages!

hey I wonder what bitcoin is doing now

I wonder who put the dome over our heads, you know, the one you can see with your eyes if you ever look up.

Yes? Climate has changed ever since the Earth and its atmosphere existed.

If you think about it though, it's too cold RN. The poles are covered in ice and farmland (antartica). People bitch ALL THE TIME about the cold and it's way easier to die from cold exposure than from a hot day (fat boomers excluded). I for one, welcome the rising temperatures and productivity related gas emissions. TREE HUGGERS GTFO

Attached: 1517026822880.jpg (900x439, 107K)

In other news i came up with something called "hotties warming" but then i changed the name to "hotties changing". It's ok, the plebs are ok when u shaft them.

Brainlets BTFO

I mean, it's not like freemasons and jews run the world or something

>humans are changing the climate
True
>government policy to fix said problem is anything more than tunnelling money from successful human beings (read: whites) to subhuman monkeys (read: blacks) so that the kikes can inherit the earth (because whites, jews only competition have the lead weight of subhuman niggers toed around their combined legs).
Gas the kikes race war now!

I'm saying that people like you read the words "global warming" and think
>Oh warm is nice I like warm
Without ever realising the negative implications

You pretty much stopped hearing about global warming after Obama left office.

Attached: 1522339676442.png (240x232, 51K)

It's not like TV documentaries can't be trusted

It really should be called abrupt climate change. With how quickly the climate is chaining.

This is a crypto board the energy (co2 burnt) that is wasted mining shit coins will be an issue once there are massive crops failures from the jet streams being fucked.

Jews love there money and that sure sounds like a cheap to scam the goyim.

There are also a few examples of the earth past where we changed the climate as quickly as we are today, they lead to mass extinction events.

Boomers have has there whole lives to fix this shit. The few that look at CC know how hard they fucked up

>> Jews want to shut down the global economy they dominate to save the planet.
You are fucking retarded.

I mean the world is round, everyone knows that, even the ancient greek knew that didnt you go to school or something?

They're one in the same.

>does the climate change
yes
>do humans cause it
yes
>does nature cause it
yes
>which is more damaging human causes or natural causes
yes

It's not like it's easy to control the whole worlds population when you own & issue money and every organization is hierarchical.

Who the fuck cares lmao?

Attached: 1465023745822.jpg (203x281, 12K)

Yes unless you're an American who believes in creationism and other weird theories

I believe in (((Elon))) the muskrat and the mason boys at nasa.

We're actively in the 6th mass extinction by scientific definitions. We've exceeded the carrying capacity of humans on Earth, but the population continues to skyrocket with no signs of slowing down.
>> Insect populations down between 40-80% depending on region
>> Riparian habitat reduced by 80-90%
>> Wild vertebrae populations down 40% or more
>> Ocean acidification killing a primary resource that many hundreds of millions rely on
>> Manmade oceanic hypoxic zones (Fertilizer run off in the Gulf of Mexico)
>> Ocean populations dwindling below 50%
>> Ground water supply drying up in many areas - what's left is severely polluted
>> The blob, son of blob, and godzilla pressure systems causing extreme weather events along the entire western shore of the Americas (North to South)
>> Extreme droughts & wildfires getting larger and more common
>> Loss of arable land to suburban sprawl and overcropping (dust bowl in California calcifying soil)
>> Permafrost melt revealing massive methane geysers
>> Weakening Siberian jet stream causing glacial melt and massive cold fronts below the 45th parallel
>> Clearcut logging depleting soil nutrients, within decades trees will no longer be a viable crop
>> Phosphorus crisis - we have ≈40 years left of P. All life requires phosphorus, once we're out we're done. All of us
>> Sulfites from factory pollution are reflecting solar rays back in to space artificially cooling the planet. If we stop polluting then the sulfite levels in the atmosphere will drop causing an immediate spike in average temperatures by
1-2°C
>> Inorganic fertilizer dependency creating massive pollution issues by killing soil and mesoclimates (1 ton of inorganic N requires 2 tons of oil to produce)
>> Meat industry massively pollutes, is responsible for nearly 60% of GHG emissions, and consumes nearly 55% of food production

Also masonboy negro the science-man, bowtiejew, michio "mr-einstein" kaku and gayman. Those guys are totally legit and they owe their accomplishments for being on talmudvision all the time.

>biz
>racists

mmmm chequeplz

It's not like astronauts are actors or anything! Hah! You crazy or something???

This. Every fucking retard I know is having 6 kids. It's insane. We need to start incentivizing people to get snipped/tubes tied.

>11 posts by this ID

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 67K)

t. vegan faggot

yeah the vast and exponential duo century man-made change in the entire chemical composition of an atmosphere has no effect on an ecosystem whatsoever

Yeah i mean it's not like there's more resources on the other side of antarctica or something!

you will care, once there are massive crop failures and food prices sky rocket.
>>how to make money on food futures marcket

This
a 2 degree C rise in temps will be enough to start cascading positive feed backs. People are so fucking retarded they think the weather will be better.

Carefull what you wish for user Bro, look up the methane time bomb on Jtube. Looks like we are all going to get gassed.

African population growth should be the biggest issues facing the planet. 4 billion nogs predicted by 2100

See that study that came out of Germany where they lost 70 percent of the insect biomass over 30 years? Not good

It would take a total fash government to do this right and overcome human nature with hydrocarbon energy. We are past the point of no return, pretty fucked at this point.

Abrupt climate change should be the biggest issue to FTN. If Jazz and Halb understood it better a lot of huyites could be red pilled to stop the flow of muds.

Tell me about it... I'd love to have a kid with my awesome wife, we're both 35 so the chances of us having kids are pretty much nil. We'd consider it if there was a global initiative to fix this shit, but we're far from it.

There's some astroids out there worth $10 quadrillion in raw materials, but with Americas renewed interest in coal and bud light I find it hard to believe we'll ever utilize NASA to its full potential.

Oh yeah, let's go out in pure vacuum with those janitor suits and mine those fuckers like in hollywood.

Sorry user. Obviously nothing wrong with having kids if you're in the position of having them and taking care of them properly, but it's enraging to see assholes making minimum wage bring a gazillion kids into the world. This world doesn't need more snot-nosed future high-school dropouts. We need less people, and we need quality people.

>abundance of Co2 feeds trees
>abundance of trees reduces Co2
>lack of Co2 chokes abundance of trees forming a large layer of peet/oil upon decomposition
You think the last 100 years is the only time in history with an abundance of Co2? Humanity has an ego problem.

I believe in TV, magazines and newspapers. I also believe in Science, because it's not like they have both been shown to be compromised and it's not like they are centrally and hierarchically easily controlled structures at all.

No they're not, they won't even read it.
They will just pin it down to left-wing propaganda, which is ironic because they are critical of the humanities for being a echo-chamber yet are worse.
If you believe climate change isn't real, you are unfortunately a shill for the corporate elite who are poisoning your homelands and making large swaths of land uninhabitable.
They will force you to live in cuck sheds in large cities and work on extremely simple modular jobs where you will forget how to live without the system.

SALAMI KETCHUP MUSTARD.

Not sure if anything can fix this.
Ever heard of global dimming? all the pollution in the air is reflection a decent amount of solar radiation. Once we stop polluting temps go up around 3 degrees C right away.

This. THere are plenty of whites... just way to many others.

Humans are NOW emitting more than 135 TIMES as much CO2 as ALL of the volcanoes on EARTH, each & every year, COMBINED
I shill for this guy and his Jtube channel .
He is the only one I know that talks honestly about how fucked we are

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaCWo3WprXw&t=2848s

science is full of chicks and tranny-faggots now, I would generally do the opposite