So... this is the power of link

so... this is the power of link....

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-203219.jpg (1080x1159, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:falling_wedge_reversal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I'm starting to feel like a sucker.

held up better than most shitcoins 2bh.. only down about 80% from ATH

That's because it never had the huge breakout that a lot of shitcoins did.

It only rose a piddly 2-3x gain. A lot were hitting nearly 5x.

>only lost almost all of it's value.
lol

It doesn't matter because it is a such great tech. A hyperlegder for carrots and lettuce a blockchain for tampons and dog food cans. The future is here and is now

>starting to

>Never had value was just price

LINK went over 10x from ICO. currently sitting at x2.5. compare that to most other tokens that are now at or below ICO price.

i'm not happy about it either. just something to consider.

WILL YOU SHILLERS GIVE IT A REST JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LINK HAS RUINED ME I HAVE NO MONEY NO HOME NO JOB NO FAMILY AND NO FRENS WHY SERGEY WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME

I JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO LIKE ME

Attached: fml.png (658x662, 59K)

Then sell. Sell all your link if this bothers you.

>imagine if you went all in on this and held since ICO

Attached: 1520643537726.gif (200x200, 2M)

I'm not talking ICO, I'm talking December bullrun. Link is new enough it could have risen parabolically in December because it had 0 bagholders at the time.

Hell most shitcoins older than Link went 10-100x if we're talking about the lifetime.

Any way you slice it Link has been a bad performer.

All that means is it has a lot farther to fall

I like you

Does that say something about LINK or does it say something about the market?
It's a low market cap coin with zero marketing and a complicated use case that requires background knowledge to even understand. That is not a short term investment.

out of the green and into the pink

Attached: stink.gif (1014x630, 373K)

linkfags are the absolute worse fans of any alt coin. It's almost like a cult to these people, they can't just admit that their shitcoin is never going to be worth the amount they've invested into it. You are expecting it to be the next "big thing" in a world in which there's literally THOUSANDS of cryptos at this point, with new ones popping up every day, but on no, this crypto is so special and unique and will totally generate a massive market share out of fucking no where.

Is not even in any exchange

>muh swift
Sirgay is a fat faggot and deserves to die

>buying a glorified JSON parser

It is the only good alt. The future of crypto will be:
BTC
LINK
and whatever the dominant smart contract platform is by the next bullrun

Attached: 1521435534467.png (640x640, 1.05M)

this isn't totally accurate, LINK had tons of bagholders left over from the SIBOS p&d back in october. the crash from 50 cents to 15, where it accumulated for a very long time, basically ensured that it would struggle to make it much further than $1.

"any way you slice it" over 150% returns only six months after ICO is actually quite solid. it only feels bad because it was so much higher not very long ago.

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:falling_wedge_reversal

Imagine if you bought all the Linkie shilling and went all in on this because of the 7777777 get when it was $0.80+

You have my like

>BTC and LINK
Doubt it. ETH deserves more of a space and I could see normies jumping to it eventually like they did Facebook to Myspace. And that's how I think about anything digital -- people jumping ship like they do all social media to the new hotness.

thanks anons

I'm gonna buy in at 0.15$ because memes

I think ETH is good, and a likely winner of the smart platform war.
Other than that, I am a newly converted BTC maximalist. To me it looks more like 1996 Microsoft than 2006 Myspace.

>future of crypto
>btc and anything
Mate, mate...
Bitcoin is normiecoin. Learn to play.

i hold 30k link and 100% agree we are fucked. that said, ill 100% buy more because i did not learn my lesson. I 100% am a dumbass.

Is this the best time to buy?

It's going to $0.03, but then a big bounce

wait a tad bit longer...we are gonna be down here for a long long time. 100% all year. no rush. i buy every month and sitting this month probably next month out and just putting the fiat aside. believe me we are fucked for a long time.

My thoughts on the matter

Attached: lk.jpg (822x960, 108K)

>december bullrun
>100x
>doubt.jpg
LINK went from $0.15 to $1.40, which is about the average for that run

Rent free, faggot. I can't wait for it to dump more. I can already buy 2x more LINK.
If it hits 15 cents I will almost quadruple my stack. I'm fine with trading other garbage as long as it means increasing my LINK position.
The more it dumps the more my dick gets harder.