Deal with your losses by breaking up with your GF

>well, I figured out how to make the pain of crypto losses go away!

>BREAK UP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND OF 2 YEARS!

AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE KILL ME

Attached: 1518651664539.jpg (471x480, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you finally learned how to not hold the bag

Attached: BEE28868-D501-406D-B788-5CAE65530CAF.jpg (728x484, 106K)

Is this like the one joke where you hit your hand with a hammer to take the pain off a stubbed toe.

SSHIT my relationship ended with the help of the dip.

Same here but it was 5 years

Attached: 2.png (830x600, 1.04M)

was there a real reason for the breakup?

>implying anyone on Jow Forums has a girlfriend

> projection
not everyone here is a kissless virgin, believe it or not

tfw both me and my gf are down 50% from december and comfily awaiting the next bullrun together with no real stress.

Yes, but it works, I no longer feel the pain of my gains being gone

She was perfect in every way lads, except that she couldn't trust me and had major insecurity issues. I feel like I punched a baby koala

Attached: 20180107_154754.jpg (1280x960, 295K)

99% of us are though

4 years btw.
Been about a month. Starting to put myself back together. Love the pain boyys

nah most of us are pretending to be losers for fun. you're probably the only virgin here

What's worse ending a relationship or never having one to begin with?

I wish I felt your pain user

Attached: IMG_0772.png (209x241, 8K)

You're a normalfag then and you don't belong here.

I unironically am except for a stripper once

I got so depressed that I started to cheat the mother of my children :(

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved

Not everyone is a Jow Forumstard user

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs

I'm one day out

Sometimes I cry from the idea of my dog dying in a few years. She is my only friend. Maybe that's how Op feels?

Sad desu

Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks.

Self improve user. Get big, read, hold crypto for ten years and hope for wealth. We’re all going to make it.

This pain is indeed comparable to the death of my pet when I was 12

>perfect in every way
>except

she also looks fat

The only gf I ever had cheated then dumped me, and my cat (and only friend) died recently. I'd say the pain is nearly identical, yes.

Honestly I think the best I can hope for is to make it from crypto and fuck hookers so I can at least know how women feel. I missed a few opportunities with some decent girls in high school because of depression and being a little autistic. It's been a few years since I have been hugged by a women that I was sexually attracted to.

I broke up with a girl i was with for 3 years in january. It was pretty shitty but at least I had my dog. He was there for a divorce after a 7 year marrage and now this. Then he died 2 weeks ago. That was harder on me than everything else combined. Including my crypto losses.

Thanks for acknowledging me user. Its retarded but this is the only place I'm honest

Attached: 20170813_190509.jpg (3264x2448, 3.87M)

You can do it user

I was incredibly autistic in high school. In college ended up reading Jow Forumstheredpill and lots of self improvement books and non-fiction books. I improved and manned the fuck up. Still had the 'tism but not as much. Ended up talking to a girl -- turns out she has a boyfriend lol. Still, she's a good friend and she hugs me when we meetup to go eat.

You're gonna make it

I'm sorry to hear that, its terrible that these creatures come into our lives and it's always in the back of my head that we will outlive them. I lost a few pets growing up but I've had my dog since she could fit in the palm of my hand. Hope you feel better

> posting pictures of your ex girlfriend on biz

her # pls

>You can do it, you can become a beta orbiter just like me
Was this supposed to be encouraging?

I curse you. I give the health of my grandfather to the devil in exchange for misfortune for your and your girlfriend.

That's not that long

where does it go, user?

Attached: brain level template.png (857x1202, 896K)

Cunt, there's no excuse you degenerate.

Tfw high school sweetheart still loves me, curves every cuck/lower chad that comes her way, still feel the same puppy love we had when we started

Feels good to have found a partner that suits me, and is comforting during these bearing times. You truly haven't made it until you strike it rich and are able to carry on your legacy that honors your family name.

God i love braids

Dodged a bullet, she was a pan faced gook.

>he's a sophomore in college
>stacy is currently getting BLACKED at her college
>user has literally eaten nigger cum out of her diseased ass snatch
>user thinks he has evolved beyond other men
>user doesn't realize how far he has to fall

better start saving up for child support, it's not like Jamal's gonna be able to....

nice porker fag

Attached: 342235434.jpg (640x633, 44K)

What was her name? If not that much where is she from?

>getting a gf in the first place
>reddit spacing
haha kys yourself

op you need to get a hot asian wife