Is now honestly a good time to buy in?

Is now honestly a good time to buy in?

Attached: 1474610892955s.jpg (219x250, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0SxtmNiML8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pls buy my bags user

youre thinking of buying in a market thats been sliding since december.
Maybe you should look at getting a job

Wait until there has been over a week of solid growth, matched with serious good news and positive sentiment. There's still plenty of room to drop.

If you want to be left holding the bag, yes.

no. You and everyone else will know because it will stop dumping and there will be a sea of green. Until then, stay the fuck away. BTC will hit 5k first, ETH $250.

it couldn't possibly go any lower though, this is historically the lowest it's been in 6 months

Yeah it's getting shilled again and exchanges are adding USD support. Definitely a good time to buy in. And it's cheap as hell right now.

Wait for the trend reversal.
At best you will miss out 20% out in gains, instead of losing possibly 70% of your portfolio.

probably. it might go down more, but either way you're pretty much guaranteed to make a good amount of money if you wait it out

Honestly, yes. It may not be the "absolute bottom," but it's almost impossible to time the market and get in at the lowest point. Any coins you pick up now are going to be at a bargain and waiting only increases the chances that the prices will recover before you get in

People were buying eth this time last year at 10bucks.

Buying it at 400 ia not a bargain lmao

the market can go lower than you can possibly imagine.

Thinking of jumping in as well... $200 a bitch bet, but something fun to watch.

Attached: 1517247005369.gif (339x338, 1.81M)

It was 6k like a month ago

Every year for Bitcoin there's a huge dip. It doesn't seem to be stopping for now so maybe you should wait a week or two

Attached: 1522253547584.jpg (270x270, 49K)

>historically
>6 months
kek is going straight to 100$

this

>not jumping in now
>especially that stinkalink that's hit fucking 28¢ and might possibly be the bottom
Dude $10 can get you a deal on anything right now.

Check back in a month

Yeah, and if I had a time machine I would also go back and snag some $1 BTC. These prices... TODAY... in 2018... are good

Yes. There will be a large green candle on the hourly within a few hours.

After the double low we're back to 20 000$ in five weeks this bubble can't burst

Not the best time
But a good time - yes, definitely

what's the best time then?

Long weekend in burger land.

Prepare for low volume whale tomfoolery

Reeeeeee

Screenshotted

No, buy when it is 10%-20% of the ATH.

Attached: totallystable.png (1030x358, 27K)

>Paying etoro high fees

About 5 years ago

We just had the death cross and the weekly MACD is pointing straight down. We should still be shorting for at least the next month or two.

Attached: Weekly MACD 3-29-18.png (1611x509, 38K)

yes, but nobody has any money left to buy in

I’m lower middle class, got greedy and now I’m going to be in debt for money I can’t afford to pay back.

If I didn’t have kids I’d seriously off myself. Although it’s still on the cards regardless.

Attached: 3933876D-F34A-42C5-A8B9-F982B503D894.jpg (1914x1914, 491K)

krown says no youtube.com/watch?v=B0SxtmNiML8

no, buying during a dip is a meme

you watch the dip and wait for a reversal signal, then buy.

i cant believe i fucking listened to you niggers and held fuck

Stay strong, user.

Maybe find some side work or an extra job. There's always a way if you hustle enough.