Canada tards, get in here

We are being blocked from buying crypto, this is an internal memo to BMO employees.

Customers shouldn't be afraid of banks. Banks should be afraid of people.

Attached: h63hrne9dko01.jpg (1944x2048, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/blockchain/jihan-wu-fund-blockchain-central-banks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In other news, BMO is partnering with a crypto brokerage to handle their backend financials.

Crypto is for the big boy traders, not for the peasants says BMO.

amd now everyone knows what bank u use, good luck

Attached: 1520636337147.jpg (751x712, 68K)

That pisses me off. I hope the other banks don't follow suit.

They were right all along they knew the crash was coming holy shit.

>can't let people buy crypto oy vey
>go gamble it all away at vegas though goyim!

This is I suspect part of an international effort by central banks to stop individuals attempting to circumnavigate their global stranglehold on the issuance and distribution of debt by fiat. The excuse used fools no one they are threatened by the emergence of an alternative to their system and if they cant control it they will attempt to destroy it. This action by the banks merely indicates that cryptos in one form or another are a threat to them. All current money systems are operated on the debt based system whereas crypto is not. Their very existence is threatened.

Attached: buh.jpg (500x375, 31K)

blocking you from buying the dip when it goes sub $6K, (((they))) always have their ways.

Attached: surprise.jpg (300x295, 27K)

I don't know anyone that banks with BMO

This is old news, RBC has blocked crypto since its inception. You gotta do it through a credit union or they shut down your account.

dude get with RBC. They don't give a fuck and I think they support crypto.

This is false

really? I've never had issues and they have some bullish articles about crypto. Expecting 10 trillion MC, look it up.

What about TD?
Any anons have any issues with them?

Works for me

I owed them money 10 years ago, maxed credit card and overdraft. My credit history is excellent now, but does RBC remember I didn't pay them?

They don't have an Interac Online debit card like BMO and RBC

THE NO CASH OUTS ALLOWED MEME IS REAL!

Does this mean if I want to send cash from Quadriga to my BMO account, it will no longer go through?

Attached: 1429970430587.jpg (480x535, 104K)

It will, but you can't fund Quadriga with BMO when you fomo

I've been using Scotiabank and Quadriga....no problem.

tangerine blocked me a few weeks back

(((sorry sweetie you should be buying cryptos... this is for your own good cupcake)))

Yes this is true. I was given this message when I tried to put more money in.
We're sorry; we are unable to process your INTERAC Online Payment. If this was a transaction at a cryptocurrency merchant, please be advised that BMO Bank of Montreal no longer accepts INTERAC Online Payment purchases to be made at these merchants. Please note that your funds will be returned to your bank account within the next 30 minutes. You do not need to perform any additional action. Please check the merchant website to see other methods to make this purchase.

Yeah, this is definitely an issue. It's pretty much the last line of defense for the banks trying to hinder crypto. However, the battle is already lost for them.

Say what you will about the guy, but he's saving your ass:

cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/blockchain/jihan-wu-fund-blockchain-central-banks/

This isn't the best thing for crypto, but it's really the only way to get around the banks. Hopefully, things like this will help facilitate those who wish to cash out large amounts, but I think within 10 years crypto won't be measured in a fiat value, but just crypto value.

1 BCH won't be $1000. 1 BCH will be 1 BCH.

>take cash outta the bank
>buy flexepin voucher at canadian tire gas station
>instantly and anonymously buy ETH in seconds

fuck the banks, make them hurt. take money OUT completely

why do use maple bois always get fucked first.
but honestly. were supposed to be a crypto friendly country.

Works on my machine.

scotia cc arfe down but debit still up AFAIK