You all called me fucking retarded when i sold my ICX before the pump to $4. well how stupid do you guys feel like now...

You all called me fucking retarded when i sold my ICX before the pump to $4. well how stupid do you guys feel like now? I bet a lot more stupid than i do.

Attached: download (2).png (1269x646, 419K)

so??

just laughing at retards who think they are somehow superior.

you're still a retard like the rest of us because you didnt sell at $12 during ATH. are you happy with your 1x gain? lemme guess you bought it around $2-3. congrats retard you made $1 profit.

>1x gain
1 times 1 is 1

yes i bought at 1.93 and sold at 2.45. at least i made some profit. how about you? aaaaand i had none past 2.45 so yeah the retarded person is who again? im sure im not. Bet you feel very stupid right now i mean you must feel doublestupid after that post.

>feel like
english protip for the 12 year old: drop the like.

very engrish.
you must be the smartest person in the world.how much does pakistani english teacher earn a month?

your're so smart man i wish i was as smart as you. im just gonna hodl cuz im not smart as you.

i dunno, you seem to have more experience there than me

wtf is B2X

why the fuck would anyone but a fuckin bitcoin fork

even bitcoin cash is a scam

yes obviously im not as retarded as you are.

No need to take it personal, brainlet.

>sold eth at 1350
feels good mayne

good job my friend.

You were though. If you had held a little longer you could have sold for $4 or hell for $3.50 if you didn't time the top. It's not like it was some flash pump and then instantly crashed below your sell price. It was in the $3 range for several days and only hit your sell point a few hours ago when BTC is doing a nosedive. Additionally it only went past your sell point in USD, it still has a higher sat value than when you sold.

I really don't get the point of this. How insecure are you that you feel the need to try and prove you didn't sell too early on a pump when you clearly did?

Don't get emotionally attached to coins or your trades retard.

you got lucky. price could have stabilize around $4 if gooks kept it up and BTC didn't continue nosediving

my point is that i made more money than the people calling me retarded for selling

Not really. You are operating under the assumption they never sold even when it started to go down. You are getting in the area of profit margins on an unknown number of people that called you a retard.

If they got in a similar price point as you or even at your sell point and sold at the top of the pump or at $3.50 they made more money that you did.

You are acting like an insecure retard that can't accept the fact he sold too early. It's okay it happens.

well you are retarded enough to call me a retard while still holding. feeling triplestupid now?

I'm not still holding though. I got in around $2 too and sold at $4. I was in that thread too and I was the one telling you to pay attention to the volume. You are emotionally attached and trying to justify selling early. You can't. You timed it wrong.

bcash bcash bcash

you still sold too late, coulda sold at $12 in Jan. sorry youre retard as well.

im not emotionally attached at all im just laughing at stupidity of the people who called me a retard like you. and you are still holding you just cant admit it after calling me a retard many times already.

how could i sell something that i did not have?

Dude you are delusional. I was only in ICX to up my trading stack and I did. The world isn't out to get you and you are emotionally attached as per this thread. You were wrong. Accept it.

Attached: Seek help.png (1235x37, 3K)

shut up retard. you are emotionally attached to your mothers pussy you weirdo.

You couldn't even come up with a proper response. How sad. You really should seek help though if being wrong on the internet is enough to sent you into an insecure shitposting rampage.

oh you are so emotionally attached to me and to this thread that you have to have the last retarded word are you? well guess what fagget i have all night.

I'm actually going to the gym so you enjoy your shitposting. The point has been made pretty clearly that you were a retard so you will have to start another thread anyway and inevitably accuse people of being me because you are unstable. Have fun though.

you are so emotionally attached to me that you had to login to binance and use inspect element to fake that trade. hahaha you are so low.

1tard still=1tard

yup i agree they are all retarded.