Can someone give me a quick rundown on powh3d?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on powh3d?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 8.16.25 PM.png (3110x1076, 158K)

Yeah its a scam and will dump to 0 shortly

gains, growing, get in!

Attached: gif2.gif (298x288, 1.97M)

Ok, but is there any money to be made before it dumps?

lmao you've been saying this since 300ETH

keeps boosting. if it dumps, no reason for the fence sitters not to jump in and run it again. what else are they going to do with their ETH? watch it bleed in their wallet waiting for the next run? that would be absolute faggotry if they did.

Attached: 1521984619412.jpg (957x686, 282K)

dude it's a ponzi

sure you may profit, but with every day passing by there is a bigger threat that you will get dumped on. People who got early and profit of every latefag will tell you to buy now

-Its a decentralized exchange where you can only buy and sell PowH3D tokens.
-Every transaction takes 10% of the ETH and distributes it as dividends to token holders.
-Every buy or sell of 1 tokens increases / decreases the token value by 10 GWEI, respectively.
-If you own 5 tokens, you have a "masternode", basically a shill link where you get 3% of the ETH bought using it.

This is all set by the smart contract. 1500 ETH bought in yesterday, 3300 ETH today. Total is 5600 ETH. I think we can hit $10K easy. Still has yet to go mainstream reddit / youtube (someone with a serious amount of followers).

This, I have been making money while ETH tanks and we haven't even gone mainstream

holy fucking shit I cannot wait to drain this contract with the hidden backdoor, I'm going to be so fucking rich.

in this market who is in a rush to cash out their bleeding ETH? this is a refugee camp for ETH

Attached: download.jpg (283x178, 7K)

So how much do I need to buy if I want to make it?

They say contract have been audited. Twice!

You still belive there is exit scam? Damn man, these guys are making shitton of money and Im getting ready to FOMO.

What do you think?

This whole fucking this is a Ponzi. Pay attention user

Yes, its a ponzi. If it looks like a ponzi, quakks like a ponzi, its probably ponzi.

But money is insane. They are saying about allready 2x, 3x return so early. Woudlnt it be smart just get it. get few X-.es and get out?

>yes but what if a GREATER fool comes along?
Sigh go right ahead user.

yes, there is always money to be made before it dumps, the essence of a scam is in the fact that it is guaranteed to fall apart and dump to 0 at some point, but you will never know when that is.

the price deos not change the fact that it is a ponzi. bitconnect had a 2.5 BILLION dollar market cap at peak and was still a ponzi. price doesn't change shit
the second that you don't have a growth rate of new token purchases large enough to sustain the number of people taking profit it will collapse to zero. you can use whatever smart contract or technology you want to decentralize blame, but the inventors/creators will always be the first ones to get in and reap the largest rewards and that imbalance is permanent and purposeful you are all suckers

the fact that there are people either knowingly or unknowingly shilling a ponzi or considering and asking wether an investment in a SELF ADMITTED ponzi scheme is a good idea shows how bad of an idea it is and how shit Jow Forums currently is

you make that argument once and then you never wind up taking profit becasue you make the same argument and come to the same conclusion every time you ask wether you should take profit and run because you will always ask "what if it keeps going up" because you are a greedy sucker and the people at the top who know how to take advantage of the greed impulse present in suckers like will take your money.

this shit IS BEYOND FUCKING STUPID and i want to slap the shit out of everyone in this thread shilling or not actively tearing people a new one

fucking saged and reported for illegal activity

So you're saying this could reach $2.5 billion? That would be a 1000x increase. I'm ok with putting in $20 for a chance at $20k. If I lose it it's really no big deal.

who said investment nigger? it's a fucken pyramid! gamble, DYOR and throw in or don't. calling it a scam is absolutely retarded because that would imply that they aren't 100% honest about the pyramid. neck yourself for being a faggit. it can go to zero, and guess what...start all over again and boost bigger. it's not up to you, me or any one person. smart contract pleb...do you even block chain?

Attached: 1521467168655.gif (400x240, 3.95M)

Mate stick to horse racing at least you won't have a 50% chance of a "hack" (exit scam)

In gambling you usually have a 1% chance of winning anything. Even if it's 50% here, those odds are still way better than anything in vegas.

>a contract people agree to by buying in is illegal activity
Just quit being mad that you didn't buy in earlier and buy in now before we post a million more threads of the gains we have been getting. This has been biz since it was less than 200ETH in the contract. People were saying "muh crash" or other dumb shit since the beginning. People who bought in yesterday already have a net profit of over 20%.

Actually don't buy in, fucking retards like you don't deserve easy money because they can't read a clear fucking contract.

>this
>see ya Jow Forumsfags @ 10k next week

Attached: gif12.gif (480x270, 560K)

So if you got in early, how much would you be making on this?

HAHAHAHA you're weighing up odds with numbers you pulled straight out of your rear end.
Ok user, it's more like 10% chance of winning in horse racing, 0.00001% chance here.

By the look of the chart, some are allready 10.000% up

powh[nospace]3d[andadot]eu

This is the worst of all nigger tier get rich quick schemes. Stop this. Sage.