Remember when I begged you to buy CMT. Pepperidge farms remembers

@welambonow on twitter to see some of my calls the past 3 months. KCS REQ XRB/NANO/XVG/VTC/DENT/DCN/DBC/BCC can all be found there.

Attached: Moon.png (600x450, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZDPWXtHirE&app=desktop&ab_channel=MarketingTeam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best performing coin on binance and has done well all week . No threads lol. Just me talking about it on twitter and my AMA on here.

Yes excellent advice. Made so much profit on CMT and Nano as well. Will keep following your suggestions on twitter. Thanks

Reminder this faggot has been shilling his paid discord here for weeks on Jow Forums. He pretends to be helpful so you'll pay him $1,000/mo.

Sage.

Fuck off.

Hmm pretends?? More like stop being a salty poorfag and listen to me once in a while.

Give it to me straight. Are we fucked?

sir how can i repay you made eat my family thanks you very much

In the last AMA I said we should expect a BTC pullback when it was around 8000. We could dip below 6000 but at that point I would expect a strong bounce back from sideline money at some point the alt prices will be too cheap to ignore.

Good. Got more cash transfering in the next couple of days. Thanks again for the CMT call btw.

Yep should be able to get some nice discounts on some juicy alts. No problem check me out on twitter for my other calls.

Good coin to buy now?

CMT and BNB and sit comfy

Markets are terrible cmt the only coin not getting justed

Howdy, WLN. I have been thinking and reading for a few weeks and came up with this portfolio to pursue: LINK, REQ, ENG, and BNB, in roughly equal amounts. Look decent to you? I'd be interested in running nodes with my LINK and ENG. I understand the latter a little less well at this point though.

Attached: BHSL.jpg (900x311, 52K)

Op read through your twitter and your previous ama pretty impressive I’ll join your vip group soon been looking for an active serious crypto group anyway

The CMT call is pretty legit. I might join your paid group when I actually get in the black again.

Yep it is rough out there. cool would love to have you onboard. Pretty active group anyone serious about crypto is welcome to join. Yes it cost money but if you do not charge your group gets filled with plebs, trolls, and normie freeloaders. Keeps the poor pajeets out. If you can't afford to invest in a quality crypto group you should probably not be in a market this speculative anyway.

Yes, this is legit.

Livestream of the conference in case anyone wants to follow.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZDPWXtHirE&app=desktop&ab_channel=MarketingTeam

Very nice a safe pick. CMT has a bright future. Specially now in this type of Market it is important to put your money on good solid projects and this is one is definately a winner..

nice call on CMT. Thanks for sharingOP will follow on Twitter

Read through the old AMA I addressed many similar questions or just dm me on my discord the link is on my twitter.