ETH will never ever be above $375 again

Attached: ttt.jpg (630x480, 15K)

Unironically went all in. Jow Forums fudding ETH is a strong buy signal

yes multiple fudders not one random faggotron you brainlet

yee... here's the thing.

I'm pretty sure it's going to take a very hot minute to see recovery on this one.

To be totally honest, jumping on the EOS train wouldn't be the worst idea, especially with today's news, and the mainnet in 2 months.

Also, EOS just brok it's ATH. It has never traded this high before.

A-user I’m dying please help me!

>jumping on the EOS train wouldn't be the worst idea
>Also, EOS just brok it's ATH
get a load of this guy

Attached: euphoria.jpg (640x529, 48K)

buying when it hits under 300, soon

>virtue signals by handing over 500k to worthless niggers refusing to defend their homeland and fleeing for western civ handouts
>price continues to tank
Maybe there is a small amount of justice in the world.

Don’t disrespect niggers they brought us wakanda and the Ugandan knuckles and black panther.

I went all in user Sorry

strong support at 20 bucks...

Well I do appreciate peanut butter and cotton shirts so maybe I need to take some time for self reflection.

RSI now sub 20 on the daily, 4h, and 1h time frames.

I bought 15 at average of ~1100. I feel nothing. This can't be real life.

which means exactly nothing

Can this shit please just crash. I'm so fucking tired of crypto faggots. I'm so tired of these pointless meme currencies that contribute literally nothing to the world except eating up energy, wasting time on solving pointless algorithms that do nothing to advance humanity, and in general cause more harm than good.
I cannot wait for this shit to crash and hit rock bottom, and all of the shit-eating grin cunts that bought up all the GPU supply are BTFO forever.
lol @ all the faggots on this board with your "portfolios" of useless meme currencies that you can do nothing with and you treat it as a legitimate investment.

Attached: 1507130224425.jpg (493x449, 43K)

I really want to believe ethereum will bounce back, but it gets lower everyday

Oh that sucks bro. I bought 6 at that average and I felt like a dumbass. Thank God I was in at $20 when I had a little cash. Pulled out around $500 with about $30000 profit. Don't worry, you'll have your day if my retardface can make it.

So far i've lost $800,000+ from its ATH
It will go back up within 2 years

Attached: pain.png (680x576, 770K)

this 100%
fuck shitcoins and the ponzi scheme useful idiots

Damn eth is holding it down with btc shitting the bed