So someone please explain me how you will get a new bullrun without media coverage like the last one?

So someone please explain me how you will get a new bullrun without media coverage like the last one?

All the big media banned crypto advertisement .

You need the media to push the bull run like they did last time,currently normies got burned and have a very bad taste of crypto and no new money is coming into the market.

This is the first time in history of crypto that every media did ban crypto advertisement.

Attached: sad-drunk.png (900x600, 605K)

You need a strong use case.

>oh look all the markets disappeared.

Whoops.

oh ye because kikes that are currently scooping these cheap coins from weak hands wont manipulate masses to get into crypto within 1 year. Fool me twice.

Wait until stocks crash and there will be an announcement of adoption by a govt or massive bank. This is the first sell off before widespread adoption

>retail investors push markets
You just need corporate adoption and financial institution backing. Aka, real world use cases. I know of one coin that already does that.

Most markets don't give a fuck what the average joe thinks.

Word of mouth trumps all marketing look it up

How often do you see advertisements for specific stocks? If the tech is good or at least promising then people will invest in it. Advertisements only really get you the bottom feeders.

I see some people are still delusional here.

Yes I bet the jews and reptiles on the moon are shaking just the week hands lol

Attached: 4444363.png (420x420, 145K)

> believes CNBC
> Govt is truthful
> Osama did 9/11
> Al Assad bad man
> fiat for life

> week

Retail plebs can't even effect the stock markets, the only thing that matters is institutional money and hedge funds and shit

Fox news advertises btc retirement all the time

we are coming in waves mm mm mmm

The short answer is: we won't.

Everything else is just deluded. The bullrun only happened because of the media attention. Normies won't buy in anymore because they got burned now, it's over.

most of the population believes the media and you need them to buy your bags and with no advertisement and a strong dislike by the media towards crypto you can forget your bull run for a few years.

the only normal person here.

The media wont push it until some coins are near or above their ATHs again.

and explain us smart ass how they gona reach the old ATH if you needed them in the first place.

This is the first time in crypto history that crypto advertisement is literally banned on every big media house.

bullrun happened because it was manipulated to happen by the miners. media latched on and helped a little. if the miners want it to happen again it will and the media will latch on again and we'll get more normies... again

Oh no, twitter, Google and fb banned directed advertisements of crypto. Lol, normies never saw them ads unless they looked up crypto before.

once eth moves to proof of stake and scalability is solved it will rightfully dominate the market cap the way bitcoin has and then some. That coupled with working dapps will generate a ton of attention and send the overall market cap to new highs. H2 2018 cap this

The biggest coins never needed advertisement from Google and Facebook, only the scammy ones.

This

Crypto is still a good way to make money out of fools
The thing is they are still finishing this cycle and when it restarts new tools will enter. After a few months you're gonna see some intense media shilling. What we had this end of year is gonna be nothing compared to what's ahead.

I see 1 more retard.

the huge media coverage gave you the 2018 bag holders , without media you wont see shit again like the 2017 bullrun.

you're kidding me right?
the media coverage attributed maybe 10% max of the buying power last year. if you think it's anyone other than the mining operations controlling the price action you're deluded.

so the miners are buying coins ?

Who you think is buying the bags you retard, its the fucking normies that got dumped the most.

wash trading

Ok I see we are honestly still at the delusion phase.

nice rationalization.
it's been this way for years; it's an unregulated market get over it

kek even linkies aren't this deluded

Attached: 1522177819632.jpg (675x450, 149K)