It's 3 in the morning and there is a freaking moth hiding in my room. I can't find it and even when I do...

It's 3 in the morning and there is a freaking moth hiding in my room. I can't find it and even when I do, I get too scared to actually try to catch it with a cup. I just want to sleep. Can it harm me in my sleep in any way? Will I wake up with a hairy moth on my nose? Heeeeeeeeeelp!

Attached: 1543950644352.png (370x320, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVoBsM775cU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>moth
>harm
no, if it flying around doesn't disturb your sleep, then go ahead, it won't do anything bad

hiss until it leaves

But will it try to touch me? I'm really scared of bugs and I'd probably have a heart attack if I woke up with a moth on my face

Trying to catch it with a mug is a lot more difficult than simply killing it with an object you can swing around like a towel or a fly swatter if you have those.

tranny

But I don't want to hurt it! I'm just scared it's gonna hurt me.

How did you know? OwO

Also, there's the problem that I can't freaking find it! It has hidden behind my furniture somewhere

Heeeelp! It's moving around somewhere!

ahem
greetings, cringe tranny
I come bearing knowledge:
being this scared of bugs does not make you more female, it makes you stupid
go ahead and be trans but for christ's sake be a function person first and foremost

The absolute state of g*rmoids...

gonna crawl in your mouth and lay eggs

I've always been scared of bugs, faggot. I used to not be able to sleep if I found an ant in my rooom. But I'm really terrified tonight since I've already had a beetle enter my room last week and there are giant mosquitos right outside my door.
Also, stop thinking that my only personality trait is "tranny".

Attached: ECPFZRK.png (923x866, 596K)

you are scared of moths thats how i fucking know

It will eat your clothes and you will wake up nude and embarassed.

Have you ever seen a moth? They're hairy, have a trillion wings, fly like a drunken Butterfly and have an exoskeleton. I know they're harmless, but just the thought of one touching my body makes me terrified.

Dr. Eads: Can you hear and understand me alright, SCP-2598?

SCP-2598: YES HELLO DOCTOR I CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE THANKS TO THE SOUND AMPLIFYING TECHNOLOGY OF MOTH HELM

Dr. Eads: Excellent. Now, SCP-2598, could you tell me anything about where you originated from?

SCP-2598: I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU DOCTOR AND LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE OUT THERE WITH NO PURPOSE IN MY LIFE UNTIL I DISCOVERED THE BEAUTY OF MOTH HELM ALSO SAFE FOR CHILDREN NO CHANCE OF GETTING STUCK IN THROATS

Dr. Eads: I see. So you're saying that you were unable to comprehend spoken language, or communicate as you can now, before you came into possession of the helmet?

SCP-2598: IT WAS LIKE A DOOR BEING OPENED BEFORE ME DOCTOR AND I COULD SEE THE LIGHT IT WAS ALL POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF MOTH HELM WHICH YOU YOURSELF CAN OWN TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS THREE EASY PAYMENTS OF NINETEEN NINETY NINE

Dr. Eads: You're aware, of course, that I could not possibly wear such a helmet? It's far too small.

SCP-2598 pauses for twenty seconds, is observed spinning counterclockwise around its containment cell light.

SCP-2598: YES BUT PERHAPS YOU HAVE SOME MOTH FRIENDS WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM THE TRANSCENDENT POWER OF MOTH HELM ALSO IS A GREAT STOCKING STUFFER

Attached: ac981eb5684add1e4760dab0c2fe3a9b.jpg (500x374, 14K)

okey
I'm sorry germanon
really am, sometimes I judge too quickly online
I hope you feel better
but HAh you're super scared of bugs lole

youtube.com/watch?v=IVoBsM775cU

It's ok. I don't normally overreact like this unless I want to sleep. Usually bugs only enter during the late afternoon, but my bf is almost always there, so he takes them outside for me.

why are gays such overdramatic pussies? it’s a MOTH you retard

Attached: 24ADB51B-9555-414D-8AA3-8B2A43B4BA1E.jpg (375x375, 31K)

moths are frens
you ahve a fren in home
if nice with fren
fren will help out

moth infiltrator detected
go back to your porch lamp