How do you buy low sell high a girlfriend?

How do you buy low sell high a girlfriend?

Attached: 63DB0D4A-EF22-4E4C-8E4C-4817D24182A7.jpg (1242x1229, 1.62M)

You need to buy them in their 10s

>How do you buy low sell high a girlfriend?
By meeting them at a young age and getting married. I married my high school sweetheart who was also my best friend. It's the equivalent of getting in on the ETH ICO.

girlfriends are depreciating assets, not investments

have a little sister

> buy regular Asian
> invest into plastic surgery
> sell Asian who looks like your pic

That would devalue them you tard

I thought we were looking for analogies and not literal human trafficking, but the answer to the latter is pretty obvious

That’s what I mean by this thread
Someone said girls are a depreciating asset because you buy them at their ATH
I can also imagine the swing trade analogy for girlfriends
But what’s the buy low and home version of a girl? How does a girl even increase in value once you lock her down?

Buy a fatty with a nice face, sell her as hooker when she loses fat

Older woman=lower value

i did this.
found a very, very pretty blonde who was chubby. seduced her, got her back down to her cheerleading frame by taking her to the gym every day, made sure attractive girls saw her fawning over me in public, engineered a break-up and was with a better girl before the first girl knew it was over.

always promise commitment but have a reasonable explaination on why the timing just isn't right.

wash, rinse, repeat.

>getting married

Holy fuck, haven't you learned anything from this crash? You're really gonna fall for the HODL meme again? Have fun with your deprecating legally bound asset who becomes increasingly more contentious and separated as the years pass.

this crash only makes me appreciate my marriage more user, money is important but without love you'll be lost, adrift in this shitty existence we all inhabit together

This man is the master of girlfriend TA timing the market

>TFW you realize Bitconnect exit scamming Jan 15th was your flashing warning sign to get out of all crypto markets.

People were putting in less money and wanting to take out more. Same thing for all these shitcoin tokens.

Attached: carlos.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

leverage short once she turns 30?

You dump them at 18 years old.

Thanks Chad, I'm sure this tip will come in handy.

>Find 18-20 yr old gf
>dump at 25-27 and do not wife
rinse and repeat

anyone else been to Lotte World?

Gonna be a bit tough when you're 40+

Yup. Recognized it from the pic immediately.

Fpbp

Attached: spike_spiegel_by_desertora001.jpg (600x787, 82K)

She's cute, nice body, but her hairline looks super high... that is kind of scary

This
It's like you can tell she's made of plastic.

The hair isn't placed right, her lips are weird, the eyelids look unnatural.

>not getting married
You have failed your ancestors. Thats like ETH not having erc20 coins

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

you don't all women get old and ugly. so when you get a young gf you are buying high and it will lose value over time.

That, or your genetic lineage ends there.

marry an heiress
divorce and get half her inheritance