Where are we?

Where are we?

Please be depression

Attached: Psychology-of-Market-Cycles.jpg (768x624, 156K)

Denial

We're probably still in delusion desu. We keep thinking we're farther along beca we want the losses to stop.

Attached: images (8).jpg (225x225, 8K)

yup

Denial transitioned to Panic today.

Disbelief

My money is in great Ethereums and Lightcoins. They will come back.

lol this
soon we may be into panic at least,
which will definitely happen once it breaches under 5.9k

Dunno, depends on how closely you wanna follow the charts. I think most people are in depression and lost interest since the number of biz visits and posts is getting smaller and smaller. Less linky posts which is always good

>bulls are in denial
>bears are in belief "time to get fully shorted"

Attached: funtsista.png (224x225, 7K)

exactly, panic will be after we break February low

This, if we're indeed following the chart. There's still a long way to go until we're at the bottom. I'm thinking 1k or less.

Like the reverse of our pump to $20k?

Sadly.
Everyone is still talking how their money is safe.

this is still complacency, anxiety soon

Denial. More dropping to go. Can't wait until it's 50%

yes, bears are calling for sub 3k, bulls were calling bottom at 6k in feb

bottom will be between 3k and 5k. I'll get shit for saying this but we're getting another reversal soon, this downtrend is growing really fast and will reverse fast too. We're not just going to get 1 giant red candle to 3k and be done with it. We'll bounce to about 7.5k MAYBE 8k and then continue down to 3k

Its been 3 fucking months since euphoria and normie attention.

Come back in 3 years.

user I can only get so hard

yes. I believe this works exactly the same the other way around.

Panic. If it breaks below 6k we'll be in capitulation territory.

This.

We're at total disbelief of how deluded some of you idiots are.

We are in denial.
There is no reason bitcoin should be over $100.

we are almost at anxiety

>bottom will be between 3k and 5k.
Name one reason BTC should be over $100, let alone over $1000.

because TA says so, there is no reason it should have any value at all. if it breaks that 3k line then we could see any number since its a fully speculative asset. If it doesn't then we should expect 3k to be a strong bottom as that trendline has support bitcoin forever

>because TA says so
It's not real. It's just as useful as tarot cards.
TA retards were forever BTFO after an user made 4 right calls using Simpsons images analysis.

look around, bro. we just exited denial. the current stage is PANIC.

still a long way down

this. we're barely at the beginning of panic though. Real panic starts when it goes sub 6k.

Your mom probably has a luscious little asshole. I'd love to lick that shitter of hers after she takes a poop. With that said, TA is very useful. Without it, people wouldn't know whether to buy or sell.

Attached: 1515889245190.png (866x900, 94K)

I'm glad you agree you're out of arguments, so you resort to shitposting with portraits of yourself.

Give me one reason any commodity should have the price it does

actually its still delusion when you see people are still posting about institutional money is coming any moment

buddy you think bitcoin has fundamentals? Its purely speculative. TA is all we have considering no one uses this shit for anything. Until crypto becomes a world standard the only thing that will ever is TA

I found a portrait of you!

Attached: 1517032876750.jpg (951x972, 104K)

You're being a bit too harsh to say nobody uses it

nah, its over. this is the great christening. If you have ANY shitcoins prepare for them to go to zero. this is when 90% of the market dies and the strong emerge.

its funny you all talked shit about verge when im not a verbillionaire and chillin with the hottest dudes and girls at the bar and ur all digifags. now its too late for you and when the smoke clears and the phoenix rises i got front row seats baby.

#teamverge

But who was blockchain? This is probably the most brainlet comment I've ever seen on crypto. Here, have a brainlet.

Attached: 1515902722027.png (625x773, 110K)

Denial, I don't think I've seen the anger phase yet.

Complacency... thus shit is going to -50$

well people can use it, and people do use it, but the very large majority of people don't use it and buy it because it goes up.

I honestly believe it can catch on as it continues to grow and developers make it easier to use, but in the meantime its hyper volatile because its so speculative and not used

All other commodities are actually being used. You can't even have clothes without oil, you can't have your phone without gold, but no one would even notice if bitcoin would disappear, because it has 0 use outside of speculation.

You might as well enter magic the gathering card market, because at least you can use the cards to play games for recreation, besides speculating, so they inherently have better fundamentals than bitcoin.

maaaaybe. i find it hard to pinpoint it exactly if i base it on the crowd psychology too much as it seems individuals can have their own private crash cycles, and people go up and down all the time. i definitely saw a lot of panic tonight. for me, just looking at the chart, i categorise the bounce from 6k and its fall as denial, and only now after it broke the trend it formed from 6k are we exiting that period, resulting in some of the panic we saw tonight. i agree, there's more panic to come and capitulation will probably be under 5k when they see there's no double bottoms or supports that give huge bounces anymore.

No one needs bitcoin or crypto to implement blockchain into their corporate solutions.

Nobody uses it. SEPA wire transfer is actually faster, cheaper and safer than bitcoin. So what's the use of bitcoin?

Bitcoin is beautiful, though. It sounds appealing.

Attached: raceinc.png (800x600, 50K)

So req is safe

No one gives 2 shits about public blockchains. 99% of coins and tokens are scams.

Blockchain is already being used for private corporate solutions and no one will give 2 shits about your chinese startups.
This is why bitcoin is going back to $100 and everything else is going back to $0.

we haven’t even hit anxiety yet.

complacency ... we'll never go under 9k
we'll never go under 8k
we'll never go under 7k
GREEN WOJACK mutherfucker
Suprise mutherfucker
Eat Fries mutherfucker
die mutherfucker

you wont wonder when its deprssion, youll know

This. It's stupid to think crypto is needed for blockchain. Blockchain is a great piece of technology to have, crypto is not even needed for blockchain to work. Sorry lads but 99% of your internet money isn't going to make it.

Unironically it's the beginning of depression OP.

The whole "death cross" shit was the final capitulative move (despair). Now we'll work our way back slowly towards somewhat of a recovery.

all we need is a couple good ones anyway

classic denial, see you under 1k

good chance this goes to 0

Complacency

>Where are we?
Obviously next month in April we will be at the "Anxiety" level. That much is so obviously clear.

Look closer. We are in complacency.
If you don't see the board being plastered with threads about "the next bullrun", you're stupid.

Depression is when most of the posts are about penny stocks and ebay reselling.

Anxiety on how to face paying their TAX bill

>Look closer. We are in complacency.
This.

I think the anxiety is pretty damn high at this point. Anxiety or Denial

we are in euphoria

You must be blind. Most of this board is filled with FUD shilling (such as yourself) and like 5% next bull run posts. We were in complacency in February. We are beyond complacency, somewhere between anger and depression. Just look at the fucking market charts, it fits OP's pic to a fucking T.

give it 2 weeks, it will rally tonight around 6.5, then get back to 8 it will fucke around there for a few days then as it seems like its going up again to 8.3 some whale drops his bags and it plummets again

>anger and depressiom
That won't happen until summer.. of 2019.

You're blind. Everyone else realized bitcoin is going back to $100 and is laughing at the bagholders.

This is still the very very top of the bubble.

On a positive note, at least all the fast food places hiring. Right now. Maybe not by Autumn. Probably a good time to get in and try and build some seniority.

you faggot never make it, 50k by eoy, just HODL.

t. complacency

Yes HODL.
And keep flipping those burgers.

"HODL"
Just think of all the people who got screwed by this Reddit meme.

>"HODL"
>Just think of all the people who got screwed by this Reddit meme.
You're right.
The sooner we start building that seniority the better.

bump

Panic/capitulation for sure. A lot of dudes on biz and elsewhere are cashing out at losses.
Haven’t seen anger yet, actually considering crypto is global, and largely unregulated we may not see anger on Jow Forums. Maybe over on leddit, but we know we’re gamblers and just held too long.
Depression will be when bitcoin finds a floor, and stays there for over a week. When we all agree it is dead, we will be depressed.
And then there will be disbelief, as we all understand bitcoin to be dead, we won’t trust green candles or green days, because who cares if bitcoin is up $250 one day, when we’ve seen it drop $15,000 over a few months.
I’m holding forever boys, this captain is going down with the ship.

I hope bitcoin fucking dies and never comes back. I never thought I'd hear myself say that.

Attached: HmggAvHOVR6lI0Z-rDaAwShaEfP4Uqs5nAMsS_tOItg.jpg (627x767, 128K)

>this captain is going down with the ship.
Steady the ship cap'n! Ste..e..e..d..d..y..y..y..y..

Ah shit.. the band is playing THAT song.. oh well might as well go deck, grab a drink.. a double for sure.. and sing along with the band.
SHALL OLD AQUAINTENCE BE FORGOT....

Jokes on you, my shitcoins are already below 0.

Oh my.
Oh my my my.

I'm going to buy in at the low.
It's not yet.
Soon.
Trust me, I'm smart.

>prices are based on usability, not on suply and demand
geez what a fucking useless brainlet

how do you measure what's useful and what's not if not by a weak/strong demand, retard?

I've already pulled out my initial investment 4x - now it's just the HODL game even if that takes years

How is my TA?

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x835, 582K)

euphoria

Attached: 1361313311674.png (199x255, 155K)