Hey sorry your internet money thing didn't work out user but you are always welcome back to our team...

Hey sorry your internet money thing didn't work out user but you are always welcome back to our team. Anyways let's get back on the saddle. You're working drive-thru tonight and don't forget to smile!

Attached: mcd.jpg (640x359, 62K)

desu neets shouldn't expect anything better

>every single person posting these wagecuck threads are either wagecucks posting ironically or NEETs who have never had a job who try to pretend they know how the real world works

Attached: 1e6f4e5ac48c2b858317bb25dd668cc0.jpg (499x499, 53K)

"I know you used to be assistant manager, but I need somebody I can count on in that role. Jamal has proven his reliability and loyalty to the McDonalds® family. Maybe if you work hard, a shift leader position might open up"

>let's get back on the saddle

Yeah... you've never held a fucking job in your life have you?

Reminds me, these McDonalds strawberry pies are so fucking good, I should go get one.

It's literally the same autistic neet who posts these threads at the exact same time during the day every day for the past four months now. Either that or it's a bot.

Clean it up wagie

this lmfao

This pepe is disturbing
>saved

Clean it up wagie

Attached: 1522284292067.webm (640x480, 159K)

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE!!

Sorry about the internet money. I failed once at life, but now I got an award for having the best toilets in a McDonalds.

Maybe if you work hard in your life you will actually accomplish something. Anyway get back to work user toilets don't clean themselves.

Attached: JS79766822.jpg (615x419, 37K)

That webm doesn't even work you dumb bitch

lmao tfw in an upper level office job to occupy some time while i have more than enough invested to keep me happy

go ahead dude you're on the clock or are you going to waste more time videoing toilets?

Hey user I haven't seen you since October when you said you were leaving to become an internet entrepreneur. Well welcome back to the crew. Anyways we have 30 skids we need to clear. Let's work safe and remember we are always happy to help the customers so smile!

Attached: wal.jpg (600x400, 34K)

>now I got an award for having the best toilets in a McDonalds.

lmao. I'm a wagecuck also but I gotta admit it's fucking hilarious the shit that these ultrawagecucks will feel accomplished over

fucking nigger slut

It works better than Bitcoin.

That's the most disturbing image I've seen here in months, and I'm here every day. Holy fuck

desu where does this elitism come from, the majority of people browsing here aren't even fit enough mentally or physically to work such a simple job like that.

>uhhuhuhhuh, jobs. I'll never have to do that shit, r-right mommy?

reminds me of the dunning kruger effect