Shorting Tesla

So apparently a hedge fund manager thinks tesla will be bankrupt in 4 months. Any suggestions on shorting options?

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-152445.jpg (1077x1743, 604K)

Is this because that idiot crashed his car?

>a hedge fund manager
anyone can be a hedgefund manager. most of them fail

>random faggot says something
>omg how can i leverage this??

>decided to short tesla today since I've been hearing nothing but bad news
>×25 leverage
>it moves from 251 to 264 and I get liquidated in less than an hour
JUST

Hur dur why use your hands to steer a car when a computer can do it for you. What can possibly go wrong?

insider here,
some of you are alright so i'll let you in on a little secret. a certain car group is developing something that will fuck tesla over.
will it bankrupt tesla in 4 months? probably not, but i wouldn't invest in these fuckers if i was you.

Horse and buggy?

i've already said too much

Larp

Just buy $100-200 strike price Jan19 or 20s. This is literally the short of a lifetime. Thanks to all the brainlets who pumped this trash.

Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe sometimes good maybe sometimes shit

If any serious company releases a tesla competitor this year it will be a massive flop.
Screencap this.

Are you talking about that fucking mountain mist airwave dream catcher thing or whatever it's called?

Looks dumb as fuck and has a massively shit name, designer fell for the meme that electric cars have to be 'weird'.

Normie stuff like the leaf will out perform tesla and maybe the jaguar I-Pace

no I'm not.

alright buddy.

No it's because they lost 2 billion last year and still haven't made a profit yet

>OP shorts TSLA
>AAPL buys TSLA
>OP kills himself

do it.

Didn't a million soyboys put down $10,000 deposits on the upcoming Tesla models? This could be quite the exit scam

Noone wants to pay 50 billion for a company about to lose 1 billion in a quarter. Teslemmings are delusional.

I want to buy a put option, what should I do? And for how long?

>123,00 vehicles affected
Fake news. Tesla hasn't even built 123,000 vehicles. It would take them 20 years to build that many.

well, first, how low do you think Tesla's price will go?

You buy them at an online stockbroker. Which one is best for you depends on the risk you are willing to take, the higher the strike price the lower the risk, but also the lower the reward obviously. I would just buy and hold as I think they will very likely be bankrupt within 18 months. 50% bankruptcy happens this year. Huge returns possible with puts.

you neets are as dumb as the fucking liberals on elons cock. when will you learn. he isn't a good business man, he is a great manipulator of gibs from gubmint