Bitcoin is stronger now than it was when it was at ATH

Two words; Zoom out. A year ago, the price was hovering over $1000. We bubbled. We rose far too quickly. That kind of rise isn't sustainable.

Lightning network is now on mainnet and is improving as each day goes by.

Sure, the bubble has popped and yes we could see even lower prices, but realise that this digital asset has already died 100 deaths, and only comes back battle-hardened each time.

The real MVP's are the ones with their heads in code, and others that continue to support the network.

Price is a huge indicator, I get it but I believe that in years to come, all this misery, fud and despair will be looked at with regret, regret that these prices weren't taken advantage off.

We've been here before, we'll no doubt go here again, but bitcoin is anti-fragile.

There are lots of extremely influential people, family offices, hedge funds and many more invested in this. There are whales out there ready to munch your coins, getting ready for the next pump. I can't tell you when that will happen, but if history is anything to go by, it will happen when you least expect it.

Stay strong, stay positive, and ask yourself why you got involved in this technology in the first place. If it's for short term gains, you've failed to understand the plan.

Attached: e08334ed.png (500x500, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/884owh/bitcoin_is_stronger_now_than_it_was_when_it_was/
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8NH67_EfE
youtu.be/gROiPCeO8XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Two words, followed by 255 words

Redditors are mentally ill.

copy paste cope form reddit
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/884owh/bitcoin_is_stronger_now_than_it_was_when_it_was/

Attached: 1510968257567.jpg (2560x1920, 426K)

>Lightning network is now on mainnet and is improving as each day goes by.

You fucking idiot its facing the exact same problems it had 2 years ago. Its riddled with insane showstopper breaches of logic. You are a fucking idiot if you do not know this.

No shit. its Irony

Misuse of a semicolon. Downvoted.

faggot

One Letter: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

See what I did there? You have to go back

>lightning network
>Doesn't even realize businesses are picking up bitcoin cash and leave bitcoin core behind

How are corecucks THIS fucking delusional? Do they pay attention to any news?

i have same eyecolor
am i doomed to be a mutt forever?

Hello, Roger

I DONT WANNA DIE BUT I WANNA KILL MYSELF WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO HELPME BIZ I WANNA DIE

Attached: F55DEF71-8BF4-4BDF-8A2B-7A784ABD22CD.png (376x391, 139K)

This is probably not even relevant to bitcorn

>Lightning network is now on mainnet and is improving as each day goes by.

What's goin on with BTC?!? It's been hovering around 8k for a long time since bubble popped and now it's dropping to 6k.. what's the cause of it and what's going on with people who dropped all of their savings when it was at 15k and everyone was projecting 30k by new years day?

Attached: 1516138852262.jpg (1280x1005, 431K)

let me explain, now we're fudding to shake out as many weak hands as possible

In 60 days it'll all be a distant memory. Unless you sold, then you'll be full of regret.

HODL and find a hobby until summer

Like what

Bitcoin is the only coin I'm confident about, always has been. I have no doubts it'll reach new ATH's soon, maybe even by the end of this year.

It already dropped to 6K. We're finally retracting from 9000. Vegeta stole our hearts and minds and got us to 11,500 before the chart fags could retrace. We broke out and they've been pissing themselves with despair at the disorderly break from Fiboniccimoku. Remember that these are the superstitious fucks who weren't strong enough to make it in STEM fields and we "have to retrace" before they can get in for a rally.

We've just about unwound the anomaly. Things should get a little worse after that because "death cross" and other faggotry. But once it's out of their system we can rally again. So long as we bounce around the breeding rabbit numbers to assuage their weak and simple minds.

I didn't read all your words I'm just thinking of all the faggots who said we'd never see a $1k Bitcoin again not so long ago.

They've all either killed themselves or fell for some altcoin scam.

I used to "brag" about my Bitcoin holdings when btc was "never going above $1k again, lol" but now I just ignore altcoin threads these days and wait patiently for the next Bitcoin ATH

OP:
Thank you.

He's not wrong long term but he'll sell at 3k.

>Lightning network
That's a scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8NH67_EfE

Bcasher FUD. Go take your scam coin elsewhere

> still not realizing that the shitcoin masquerading with the BTC ticker is the real scam

How come the people who shill bitcoin are really smart, and the people who fud it are really dumb? I could have made any of those videos myself after 10 minutes of googling, which is to say -- theyre not worth watching.

jesus christ, cashies really are THIS fucking delusional. pathetic.

Agree.
Honestly I could debunk any of that FUD, but if you need someone to explain it for you you're probably too dumb to bother with.

It IS because of technology. It is not speculation on thin air. It is betting on the chance that Bitcoin will continue to do what it has been doing. SURVIVING AND GROWING. It is the IMMUTABLE BLOCKCHAIN. It is the single most powerful computing force on the planet that uses the most energy of any network on the planet. NO OTHER SYSTEM OFFERS THAT. Nothing is as important as the ability to withstand attack. That is what security is. Transaction speed, privacy, ease of use... all of these qualities are worthless if you cant trust the system. TRUST comes from immutability. Immutability comes from time tested, open source, code with money at stake and HASH RATE on a purely proof of work public blockchain. PEOPLE ARE INVESTING BECAUSE OF THE POTENTIAL THE SYSTEM CAN DELIVER AND BECAUSE OF WHAT IT HAS ALREADY ACHIEVED. Your welcome. Thank you. Done.

I've been dating my girlfriend for a couple of years now and we just moved to a new city together (LA) about 9 months ago. We've had a really great relationship so far. But we've both struggled to make new friends outside of work and lately it's been feeling like we are turning into a couple that never leaves the apartment and doesn't have separate lives (something neither of us want). It has caused a little bit of tension in the relationship.

Well, a couple of days ago the unthinkable happened. My girlfriend was at a happy hour with her coworkers and brought up our relationship issues (basically that we were becoming homebodies) throughout the night. She got very drunk and made out with one of her coworkers. She did not admit it to me, I ended up seeing a text on her phone from the guy. In the text she admitted it was a mistake and talked about keeping it professional.

Thx OP
Holding on to my tulips

we going to 80k soon
youtu.be/gROiPCeO8XA

Jeez dude that sucks man. What do you plan on doing? Says something that she didn't straight up admit it.