Should I end it?

Things can’t get much worse at this point. I failed two tests this week. I’m so depressed I can barely focus long enough to read one sentence. All my money is fucking gone. I’m ugly as shit and balding. My parents hate me and like my siblings much, much fucking more than me. I’m so anxious I can barely sleep any more, I have four or five hypnic jerks every night before falling asleep. I’ve got no passions, hobbies, or interests. All my lifting gains are gone due to injury that physically cannot and will or ever recover. I have no outlet for my stress or problems. I’m repulsively unattractive and will never have a family, and even on the off, 1 in a trillion chance that I managed to do that, I’d never live with the guilt of knowing I passed on genes that have made my life a living hell.

Is it time?

Attached: 4D976F43-2DEE-4D86-9E83-F9197D6B36EE.jpg (250x246, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phuS5VLQy8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ur a good dude bro

Yes, you've failed. Kill yourself. Stop being so pathetic and do it already. Please stream.

Are you me?

don't give up on crypto.

continue to work, make money, save that money, and dump it into crypto.

crypto will be your way out.

money might be able to buy you happiness and some poontang

Attached: chink.jpg (500x500, 40K)

By end it you mean become a vigilante sewer person with a killer sense of humor?

watch tmnt and drink. It'll get you through, maybe. if not, i recommend hanging or helium tank.. Or go out with a bang

Read "The 10X rule" by Grant Cardone. Pirate the book if you have to or get it as an audiobook.

It will change your life.

stop worrying about crypto currency so much and concentrate on bettering your life. Failing tests is unacceptable, you need to do better at life. Study hard, eat healthy, if you can’t lift then go for a walk or jog regularily. Pickup at least 1 hobby and also get regular sleep. Make sure you get plenty of fresh air and stay active and busy. Your idle time is your enemy and it is harming you and your thoughts. Seriously just forget about crypto right now because it sounds like you are emotionally invested.

microdose lsd or take low dose ketamine. it will cure your depression. also cut caffeine entirely.

Yes, run from the present back into your childhood through retro films and try and forget your depression with alcohol and other crutches...No, I think OP knows what needs to be done...

Asshole

bro i would write a cliche quote to motivate you but honestly it won't work.

But seriously TRUST ME life will get better. Always remember "men are forged". You'll get thru it. For now just occupy yourself with something, and distract yourself from these temporary negative thoughts.

>Should I end it?
Depends what race you are.

F-f-fu-fuck y-y-yo-you a-a-as-asshol-asshole...

Attached: download.jpg (269x187, 7K)

Take some of them with you
You know the ones

Are you sure?

we are all on the same boat
I love u fren, also checked

Attached: 1521053560472.png (746x512, 99K)

Depends. Are you white?

Go for a run.

Attached: AYYYY WE JIGGIN.gif (432x384, 3.54M)

based normie poster

broh get jiggy with it ya dig?

Yes, and take Soros with you. Do some good

Eh, you'll be dead from old age or failing health before you know it. Might as well try to have some fun before your eventual death. Try doing something drastic to change your life around, you have nothing else to lose. Get a new job, move to a different part of the world, shit I don't know - anything is worth a try at this point.

i've felt like this before, even down to the lifting injury that can't recover and the failed uni exams.

now i'm a lawyer with a kid and a fiance.

keep at it. things will get better - they always do.

What is your injury, friendo?

47 y/o fag here - here's my words of wisdom. Life is not meant to be lived.. its meant to be endured. Beat down after beat down until you die sick and broken no longer relevant. Sorry young anons but that's the way it is. Want to hear something pretty - go to the movies.

Herniated disc in back from high school sports, had surgery and didn't help at all. Now I have pain from my back down my leg and into my foot.

just do it faggot attentionwhore

Have you tried going to the YMCA? I've heard they have everything for young men to enjoy.

fuck you are literally me.

Trips of life

Pick up a passion, start playing harpsichord or something

Stop having so many negative thoughts man. Stop any kind of negative self destructive thinking. Shits toxic to your life

Yeah we clown here and all. But if you need to get more lovely support then check out some religious guidance, or even reddit.

Get help man. Don’t be hard on yourself

This is amazing to hear user. Similar path. But have struggled in getting a legal career going (haven’t passed the bar exam yet)

best of luck to you. i never expected to be able to land a job, but i happened to get one immediately after becoming fully qualified. in my experience, despite a lot of doom and gloom from law students, most people who want to be lawyers and become qualified end up as lawyers.

Thanks for the words of encouragenent user. That means a lot. It’s what matters at the end, wanting to do it and doing it. I’ll remember that.

I got FUD today by a friend jerkoff.
So thank you for shining some light

That sounds challenging. Have you tried swimming? I hope you are not addicted to any painkillers.

Adderal, GET IT NOW

Herniated disc is the shittiest injury ever. I herniated 2 lumbar discs at 18, I get you bro. You mentioned leg and foot pain so looks like you have lumbar herniated discs too.
What's helped me:
Fix Your Own Back - McKenzie Exercises for Sciatica
Traction
This yoga video is seriously magic youtube.com/watch?v=phuS5VLQy8c
Also if you do make it in crypto, there are great surgeons in Europe that will replace your shitty discs with top of the line artificial ones for 15k. Just don't let shitty burger surgeons do a fusion on you, you're too young and tons of people report having issues. You're gonna be OK, I promise.
As for the ugly and balding shit, don't worry about that. Fix your body, get healthy, the rest will follow.

Second that as well. Good times will be coming again in crypto. Just hang tight.

At least go out in style. Strap on a suicide vest and detonate it in some bank conference or stock exchange.

Doing a k-hole put a huge buffer between me and depression. It may very well be placebo, but in either case it has worked.

this desu

We wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for some (((bringers of progress))).

Attached: xmas_1948_watchmakers_0.jpg (670x600, 305K)

You can live without reproducing. Forget that biological imperative crap and do what makes you happy. money doesn't do it, so take it slowly and figure it out.