If only there was a coin that was immune to crashes

you (((bluechip))) faggots paying attention to JNT yet? i swear to god you don't deserve the effort to get it in your THICK FUCKING SKULLS but i don't want to be rich alone

Attached: download.png (259x194, 4K)

>inb4 "it's bleeding out"
speculative value is not the only source of value for next-gen cryptocurrencies like jibrel

The only thing this coin is immune to is going up

Don't worry you wont be

Scamelcoin run by models and actors.

No dev team straight up Zoolander coin

>can't put out a simple Medium article
>missed all Q1 deadlines
>lots of competitors who are more matured
>arabs

capped. my collection is looking solid, thanks for the addition user. look for me around EOY 2019 if you haven't necked yourself from losing everything in ETH by then

>best advisors
>best connections
>dubai already locked in
you literally can't win user. give it up. i'm sure the dbc or bnty fags could use your "talents"

What's you guys guiess on the marketcap of this thing in november if they really do get central bank backing from multiple countries? What if normies really start hearing about this coin that countires are using to put their currencies on the bockchain?

It could honestly be a sick little pump if they can manage to hire VeChains marketing team and hype of their made up claims

>>immune to crashes

you should have posted about tron.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 10.13.46 AM.png (2224x1146, 280K)

how about reading the fucking thread before posting newfag. thanks for making me refresh for your useless response asshole

i did read it. it's shit. this whole thread is shit. so glad i bought this at .30 and flipped at .85. i'll consider buying back at .20

Good long-term play, but JNT will go much lower. If BTC and ETH keep crapping out, we will easily see $0.10-$0.15.

i mean that's very optimistic for this year but if all that happened in a bull market and a bunch of banks start tokenizing assets + normie speculation... shit man $500 for a single JNT isn't crazy.

but it's unlikely things will move that quickly. i'm thinking 2020 is when we'll see that level of adoption if it works they way we're hoping. long term hold.

"much lower" nearly impossible.

>>he thinks his internet money has a floor.

cute.

i can only get so hard user, you're gonna make me pass out thinking about 10 cent Jibbies

Dam good thing I get paid tomorrow. If it keeps dipping like this soon the only holders will be people who know it's value. Which is 2000 fucking dollars a token.

The USD pricing is literally based on BTC/ETH. Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

It is possible. I am waiting to buy.

>Dam good thing I get paid tomorrow. If it keeps dipping like this soon the only holders will be people who know it's value. Which is 2000 fucking dollars a token.

2000$/JNT

Are you DELUDED. Even as a Jibroni, this wont even be possible

100$ is the most optimistic value we can hope for.

Attached: 1519589766610.jpg (751x600, 147K)

I was being conservative. We're entering a trillion dollar market and a market cap of one trillion dollars would give each JNT token a value of 5000 dollars.

Damn bro $500 is bonkers. I'll shit myself if we can get to $50 JNT. I'm not expecting that level of growth for several years though. The age of speculative crypto is over. That's why Jibrel has a high chance of success, actually working with banks and big money.

Remember how you felt when you knew of Bitcoin in 2011 and didn't buy? How you could've been filthy rich had you held for 6 years? Well that's what Jibrel is today. Hold for that long and you'll be fucking loaded when it's adopted in Dubai and the MENA regions.

>When we hit $50 JNT

Man, you are creating in me so much FOMO to buy more when I was thinking of buying more MatrixAI/QASH.

I got 4k jibronis, should I go for more?

Attached: 1522289875498s.jpg (125x112, 3K)

If you are using fiat, wait. $250 ETH will put us somewhere near $0.15.

yeah those are rookie numbers, gotta pump that up to 10K minimum

I have to make choices, dump MAN (heard that coin could go for 100$ in 2020) for more Jibronis. Seems a wiser choice? I got 6 eth to split with jibronis/QASH/MAN.

10k Jibrel is bare minimum if you can afford it. That way when we eventually hit the double digits you would already have over 6 figures.

I actually just sold everything for ETH maybe 10k JNT, going to waittill ETH pumps back up then buy back into JNT might be able to double my stack

this is the logic. gotta have 10K

still as comfy as ever with my 120k stack in this bloodbath

I'm going to. And I'll do it again in 2 weeks if drops more kek

Daily reminder that jnt is 100$ in 2021

Attached: S8jzTPr.jpg (517x642, 60K)

2021? Sooner you mean

Attached: 1519067920587.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

>Daily reminder that jnt is 100$ in 2021

Got almost 500k JNT.

I am okay with $100 JNT in 2021.

>He doesn't have at least 600K JNT
Not gonna make it.

I know :(

you could genuinely be a billionaire if you can somehow hold thru having hundreds of millions, which no man could desu