Jesus died on a cross on good friday

>Jesus died on a cross on good friday
>Bitcoin died on a cross on good friday
(((THEY))) CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: cross.jpg (640x560, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc29.com/story/37827271/pooltrade-a-new-ico-investment-service-lets-you-pool-money-together-with-other-users
biblehub.com/luke/6-29.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But bitcoin should moon in three days and save neets from wage cucking.

Jesus rose from the dead and then Christianity became the world's largest religion

Attached: Blessing.jpg (429x575, 327K)

Bitcoin will rise from the dead on Sunday and April Fool's Day

The crucifixion was a false flag operation.

BTC will resurrect and the whole world will hear about it.

In the end we will all be blessed by God!

Attached: 1522091746242.jpg (480x792, 28K)

Bitcoin to $7777 Sunday

If you haven't bought Jesus Coin, even just a little, it will be difficult for you to find peace of mind.

It's Thursday dude...

BTC shall rise

and so shall ETH

nbc29.com/story/37827271/pooltrade-a-new-ico-investment-service-lets-you-pool-money-together-with-other-users

And the DEATH CROSS is tomorrow.

The Romans killed him you fucking troglodyte

Attached: 1522356217512.jpg (1024x696, 304K)

Bitcoin will rise from the dead and become the world's largest bubble and JUST EVERYONE

The Romans carried out the sentence but it never would have been delivered if the jews didn't beg for it.

Yeah, because of jews.

all in on BiblePay

>I wonder who could be behind this post?
|
|>
|
|%
|

I'm honoring the fallen God by not spending cash for 24 hours while he hangs from his cross. I will patiently and faithfully await his return on the third day.

Attached: images.jpg (168x300, 5K)

>he still doesn´t understand that bitcoin is the Messiah that Jews have been waiting for.

Does this mean this was the 3rd chance people had to get in low? Denial like Simon Peter, and when the resurrection happens they will doubt us like Thomas did Jesus until finally we ascend to the heavens?

Jew alert

Mark 15
>9 “Do you want me to release to you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate,
>10 knowing it was out of self-interest that the chief priests had handed Jesus over to him.
>11 But the chief priests stirred up the crowd to have Pilate release Barabbas instead.
>12 “What shall I do, then, with the one you call the king of the Jews?” Pilate asked them.
>13 “Crucify him!” they shouted.
>14 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate.
>But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”
>15 Wanting to satisfy the crowd, Pilate released Barabbas to them. He had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.
It was totally the Romans who wanted Jesus crucified! Nothing to do with the Jews at all goy.

Matthew 27
>24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
>25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Really makes you think

Attached: 1516198385241.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Kind of propaganda desu. The high priests wanted him dead because he was rebellious, he was more a threat to them than to the romans authority. But the romans prefered to keep their puppets in power and so it would be also in their interest the get rid of him. So they would have been more than complicit and willing in his execution, instead of "I guess if thats what you wanted...".
Markus taking the blame completely from the romans was probably to spread christianity more easily in the roman empire and also to not get in trouble.

Deathcross already occured on large exchanges.

>cross
>coss

Really puts some juice in the thinker

Attached: coss rachel black dots mercury vignette edit.png (552x528, 223K)

Read the Talmud. The Jews brag about forcing the Roman's hand. They even say they gave the government 40 days to find a witness of Jesus innocent and could find no one. And then the story of Onkelos relates that Jesus is being boiled in excrement.

Jews are so evil they killed their own messiah and then blaspheme him in death until this day.

2pm Good Friday here

Good points user. I'm somewhat understanding of his killing, be it unrighteous, due to its declaration in scripture that he would be betrayed by his own people. Further, as far as it has been made aware to me, it was necessary for the Christ to die on the cross.

The blaspheme is purely evil and disgusting, and is an extension of the pharisees who sought his death. I am shocked that to this day they still exist and have followers. Talk about refusing to confess wrongs, and accept forgiveness. I suppose what was declared by the crowd after Pilate washed his hands proved to be truth.

The whole Jesus narrative is a fucking invention you pindicks. Jesus did “miracles” like healing the sick and blind the same way charlatans have always done in poverty stricken shitholes. Don’t recall Jesus ever healing an amputee but he was good at casting out demons. What a load of shit. If he truly was Devine he couldn’t LD have revealed penicillin or germ theory or the steam engine - things that would actually help people. But no - he told them washing your hands before eating was a stupid man made tradition. The bloke was a fraud but thankfully the story about him is bullshit too.
T. Former Christian pastor with a divinity masters.

“If he was truly divine he could have revealed...”

Who, the Jews and Romans?

God works in mysterious ways. God could also just make a magic machine that solves all our problems for us, but clearly that's not in His plan.

Birth foretold by prophets
Mother visited by angels
Born of a virgin
Birth attended by magi
Attempt on his life
Warned by angels
Flees to Egypt
Child prodigy
God commissions him with a voice from heaven and rad dove
Heals the sick
Turns Water into wine
Walks on water
Casts out demons
Raises the dead
Foretells his own death and resurrection
Hangs out with 12 blokes and a prostitute
Gets crucified but is taken down early doesn’t have his legs broken but is stabbed
None of the tens of thousands that believed in his miracles give a fuck
Only a couple of women are witnesses
Temple veil torn in 2
Sun stops moving solar eclipse
Earthquake
Dead saints get out of graves and walk around Jerusalem
Nekminnit - raised from the dead
Walks through walls
Flies up to heaven
Apostles start doing miracles like above
Jesus has to appear to new apostle to sort out their theology
Church abuses kids, wages war and argues about the trinity for the next 2000+ years.
Sounds like made up bullshit to me

>God works in mysterious ways.
Grow up faggot

>Jewsus killed by jews
Thats a good thing, now for the Jews and christcucks to kill eachother off and Europe will be saved
Oy literally the globalist religion

>mfw Christ was an Avatar of oneness with the ALL
>mfw Christianity and religion teaches explicit separation from God which in turn separates us from each other
>mfw we are all connected and God is simply the collective of ALL THAT IS
>mfw the purpose of this life is polarity integration
>mfw experience is the reason for creation
>mfw Jesus is probably kinda bummed out how his message was totally co-opted

Just live the 6 heart virtues and FOLLOW THE MESSAGE NOT THE MESSENGER

t. Former Orthodox Chrisitian

Attached: 6ED86312-0B13-49F2-B44F-6CCD8F4FEFD2.jpg (409x409, 31K)

Read the case for Christ or watch the movie if you feel strongly that it is made up bullshit.

The life of Jesus Christ is the most attested event in the ancient world.

Attached: Disputa Del Sacramento.jpg (3258x2349, 3.07M)

>jesus was a threat to the jews
>bitcoin is a threat to the (((banking))) system

In hoc signo vinces

Attached: Bitcoin.png (213x213, 7K)

Are you still Christian?

Do not let the doctrine of men rule over the word of God.

Not an argument.

Also,
>former pastor
Wow, a former heretic thinks his conception of Christianity is bullshit. Who wudda thunk it?

Christianity is the ultimate cuck religion.

>get raped
>apologize for it
>offer to get raped some more

>Apologize for it
Why are you straight up lying?

Attached: 1510028163518.png.cf.png (405x400, 36K)

>doesnt know own religion

biblehub.com/luke/6-29.htm

cuck

>No apology in verse
I wonder why you're making shit up.

Attached: 1518251754063.png (645x773, 103K)

holy shit i wish i were a jew. they truly are the master race desu

Ah you're mentally handicapped. Sorry.

It's gonna resurrect as Bitcoin Cash with Bitcoin Jesus Roger Ver as it's prophet.

Attached: 1519420602460.png (417x516, 138K)

it was the jews

Check those righteous dubs too!

Attached: 1515611211972.jpg (600x600, 97K)

Umm...n-nice dubs user...

A strawman AND namecalling? Still no apology!

Nice Reddit spacing, btw. Maybe you should fuck off back.

Lamb run confirmed on Easter, TY BASED JESUS.

Attached: cfe49a329b44ce85690e4c18ddc89513.jpg (540x540, 54K)

Hell is in your future if you don't except Christ as god user. Don't think your minuscule mind is on the level of god's, you are too proud and think too much of yourself, one of the many folly's of mankind.

Accept your lord and savior Roger Ver and repent of your sins corecucks! Your end is nigh!

dubs dont mean shit.

Kikenvermin Extermination NOW!!!

Double double
Jews in trouble
Crypto bubble
Dreams in rubble.

Attached: 54_1.jpg (500x750, 63K)

Double double dub dubs

What happened to you?

the sanhedrin rejected christ's message long before the gospels were written.
sure theres a fair amount of saltiness in there against the jews, but it was mutual

Man I just don’t know man, I feel the draw towards it still but you don’t know what I’ve experienced spiritually, I really do question the church. I feel more connected to Christ than ever before and I wish to be just like him because he KNEW. He Knew and that was that man.

I hope you find your way, and your answer user. If it helps, I think that emulating Christ is the short answer and all our attempts at codification and organization are just window dressing. Not saying churches are bad, but it’s an accessory after the fact and more of a means to an end. Idk if that makes any sense. Best of luck out there.

bull in 3rd April
mfw teeka was right

>3 days

Attached: DZaxHo3VMAAiOCW.jpg (543x474, 32K)

Yeah but he came back three days later.

Attached: IMG_20180321_170319_044.jpg (1251x1280, 159K)

Hallelujah

Attached: love of Jesus.jpg (500x419, 51K)

That poem made me kek like a motherfucker

Jesus saved cryptocurrency.

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1373x814, 311K)

Attached: itshappening.gif (312x213, 973K)

based.

get the fuck out of here with your jewish mysticism and shove the kaballah up your faggot ass.

Guys....check Binance. The low was 6666.66 oh my god

So what goy, what are you some kind of conspiracy theorist?

Attached: 1511188481469.jpg (878x599, 250K)

Kill yourself Muhammed

>six sixes
MERELY A COINCIDENCE

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
It's that simple anons, God's mind in beyond our conception and thus we couldn't expect anything else other than absolute simplicity and perfection at the same time.
All one has to do is to Believe in that fact.
Read the Bible anons, have a go, it will change your life.

Amen

Jesus isn't real.
Neither is Bitcoin.

Amen