Why do Asian people worship whites as gods?

why do Asian people worship whites as gods?

Attached: 1566764729191.jpg (500x500, 37K)

not politics.

What's the point of being that tall. It must be so awkward having sex. Missionary and her face is at your chest so you cant even suck her tits, doggy style your too tall and her pussy is down to low for you to get that sweet horizontal spot. She sure could ride you but that's a boring position for a man. Not to mention if hes average his tallness makes his dick look smaller than it is.

In theory I'm sure being that tall is worth it, but I'm sure in reality its clumsy as hell

we actually are

Because this is a Russian BVLL Kirill Sarychev, 197cm/170kg, the absolute unit.

Getting fucked by a beast would make up for the awkward sex.

This isn't a political debate group faggot. Jow Forums stands for politically incorrect. Don't post here until you lurk moar.

built to conquer asia

I'd love to watch those two fuck hhhnnngghh

I doubt it's him, cause if that's true, the two chinks are only around 1.15-20 m tall. This guy is at least 2.10 m tall.

Feels like Asians outside of the Chinese are the only race that appreciates the introduction of modern institutions and medicine to their country

That‘s Oliver Richter

Agreed, but try to explain that to the jannies.

Attached: 1566968750381.png (1024x768, 280K)

It's really nice to be worshipped like a white god. Asian still do it but its a shame all the brown cunts stopped it. Well since they listened to their kike masters and became anti-white attack dogs we will have to stop being white gods and start being white nuclear bombs.

Attached: 1565733893772s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>Hows it going chang, we are here to see your sister

Attached: 1494422971801.jpg (1074x1072, 469K)

when you're tall you throw chicks around and fuck them with a big dick, they love it

also they love tall dudes automatically

Stop replying to slide threads or at least sage you faggots

two of them are gays tho

Are you from Milan?

>oh preez impregnate my daughter, white man

Attached: 1566198023469.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Because White men are seen as more masculine.

Attached: 1566917618942.webm (1920x1080, 2.72M)

It's Oliver Richter (sp?) He's 7'3

>gib me food small child.

Attached: 1558604516883.jpg (500x497, 79K)

this shit is disgusting to me
if you think this is hiot then you are no better than a nog

honestly
>anglos and their cuckold fetish
you guys should all be gassed

this

ntr regardless of race is disgusting

I wish that I was a woman so I could experience sex with that man

Where there is a will, there is a way. You just gotta be more imaginative.

Attached: 1505582804359.jpg (877x960, 77K)

To cope is not in their DNA

because white men were made for asian women, it's just science bro

Attached: 1566777585606.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Attached: 1566907089806.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

We need to stop this kind of shit, no need to intensify any struggle between two eurasian groups

Because they all need the
BIG
WHITE

Attached: BIG WHITE 13.webm (640x640, 1.11M)

Is that dan bilzerian?

BIG
WHITE

Attached: BIG WHITE 39.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

Attached: 1566779099887.webm (800x450, 936K)

This is a Dutch guy 215cm

Women don’t want lovey dovey face to face sex when you’re that tall. Then want to be bent over, forced to arch their ass, manhandled and pounded by you like a beast. They want their hips grabbed and their hair pulled or heads/necks held down while they moan and scream for your offspring. They’re automatically attracted to tall dudes and go nuts in doggystyle because that’s what their ancestors did.

>t. Fit Tallfag

Attached: 53F18B59-9E15-4C5D-AC93-85B5366B2BF8.jpg (819x1024, 177K)

cute

>MUH DICK
How is this any different from black people dicking white bitches?

what the hell is Mcspaghetti?

Attached: ops.meme_.nba_-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

Authentic eye talion cuisine

a disgusting whore and white dude is a piece of shit.

Checked. Because whites were
t. Seething kike

It's not. It's the rare example of whites cargo culting black culture.

Jews are using currently the same techniques that the Americans used to the Japanese after WW2..
>Race-mixing good
>White men being masculine,manly
>Big White Cock

Fag and gay

Can confirm. I’m really tall but pretty beta, after girls realize I’m shy they will just straight up tell me what they want sometimes which includes verbatim being asked to get thrown around. I picked up a tall chubby girl (physically) literally once, years ago, and she still brings it up.
I think an analogous situation is women cooking food for their men, it just doesn’t happen anymore but when it finally happens opens their eyes to how things should be.

i'm white but i look nothing like that guy

>that eyebrow raise taunt and then smiling as he walks away
This is brutal

you still haven't addressed the question of how you are going to plow her pussy doggy style when your dick will be above her ass on the same plane of elevation. The best option I see is putting her on a table or letting her ride your dick.

Why do white people have small heads? Every time I see a white guy, even if he's taller than I am my head is considerably bigger

Attached: 1553674796263.png (434x521, 43K)

Cope harder manlet.

I have to have them doggy off the side of the bed. And bow my legs out a little bit so I can be on the same level. Depending on size I have them lay on their back, then lift their legs and hips up. Because I like watching the titties bounce.
Cowgirl is alright but dosent really do anything for me. I can never bust in that position. If she is willing they can lay back on the counter. That way is best for me, as in I dont have to bend or stretch into any weird way and can go to town.
Ive had a few who get on their knees on a bar stool. That works good too

Maybe you have a big head dawg

I cant find a hat that fits me.
Snap backs cannot even snap on my head. So idk what you mean.

I have this problem with my 5’0” wife. We use a couple pillows. It isn’t rocket science.

Why are WMAF pairings so horrifically ugly?

Attached: 1562450765204.png (754x495, 28K)

T. 6'7"

They're almost as bad as Negro male White female pairings, agreed.

you figure it out

a bigger problem is your dick is too big for some chicks and you will hurt their cervix with your giant donger. they still like it though

Not as bad as NMWM.

I don't feel like mass replying but you're all fucking autistic

> Peru.

Maybe because you have primitive indigenous genetics?

>spoken like a true virgin
Doggystyle is nature’s great equalizer. It is the most straightforward and easy way to penetrate a female and it only matters where you bent her over. Squat your legs if you’re too tall. What, did you skip leg day? Put her on a higher surface, put pillows underneath her. Or, if you want to go alpha mode, fucking pick her up and plow her while she’s held in mid air

Attached: 1F1E5162-29F3-491D-99D1-5B8491CC139D.jpg (640x853, 79K)

you lift her up with your muscles faggot. You do have those, right?

You gotta be kidding me. Cowgirl is the best. You just lay back with your arms behind your head and watch the bouncy show. And when you bust, you bust deep.

Gook women are very cute and feminine. I like.

benefits of being tall
>you can see over people's heads
>bigger reach so no need to jump or stretch too much to reach for things
>99% of women are at least a head below you so it's natural for you to view them as children and thus easier to not give a fuck about them
>getting laid is slightly easier, but being tall is not enough for high success of finding pussy both long and short term
>even skinny tall people are already stronger than average height guy, due to larger muscle mass needed to support the frame
>lots of gadgets look like toys to you in your big hands. Big con if you are using cell phone for texting or browsing.

Cons
>need to eat a lot so you don't look like a skeltal
>takes a lot more time to visually build muscle compared to average man
>difficulty to find comfy shoes, clothes, beds etc
>if not careful can bump heads against door frames. If careful you build a hunched back which looks ugly
>forced to spend more money on nutrition, clothes, shoes, beds etc so if you are a tall and poor, you are fucked and destined to be a lanklet which is no better than a manlet
>if you don't eat/sleep right you basically grow into unproportional mess where being a short guy would've been much better anyday

>you mind on sex
Chill the fuck out you cumbrain. Start actually thinking instead of blindly following natural instinct like a nigger.

yeah, but not everyone lasts for 5 mins like you. Try 1 hour

Italians are not white

Is this shopped? His cock must be the size of an arm

It's real. The guy is a body builder. He is 7'2 I think, and he is dutch, where women cucked short men and fucked on the side with tall for about a century which resulted in average height going up by almost a foot. Goes to show you that if women don't like you for whatever reason, they will not give 2 fucks if your entire genetic line dies off even if it means killing off entire nation. A redpill in itself.

>Post
I can’t even imagine having to live daily with this level of cope

Attached: BC4C8462-AEF7-4C99-9B45-439F434E9433.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

>These fake ass nibbas tryina act all alpha in this thread
BRUH

Attached: 7FF9A396-C0F8-4B08-B836-C1AED1193314.png (395x474, 25K)

>fucking around with another man's woman

Absolutely nigger tier, leave that shit to Jamal and Deshawn

Sad part is that this fucker probably went on to marry some 400 pound latina dependa a month after meeting her

Peruvians are jungle monkeys with monkey proportions whereas Whites are between man and divine

Only white betas go for asian whores

Also asian women who marry whites are absolute liberal degenerates, they're basically just yellow skinned jewesses

Attached: Supreme Gentleman.jpg (497x742, 92K)

White man & negro women are the worst

>pic related

Attached: iu[1].jpg (634x852, 82K)

women are the jews of gender. change my mind

Asian women have lower standards for white men than white women, as white men are on average better looking than asian men. White men who go for asian women also usually just want to fuck an asian and don’t care if they are beat or they have been rejected by white women. Similarly nigger women are disgusting so nigger men will fuck anything white with a hole and most coal burner women are mentally unstable, damaged or hambeasts so they have low standards for men

It’s fake

Every one of the webms with Asian women have them acting like they have assburgers or something. Ghad that's a complete turnoff. Go have an epileptic fit somewhere else you slanty thot.

buncha redditors itt

i want to killl allll whites and Asians then nuke niggers and shitskins then be the last alive tears flowing down from my eyes from the beautiful destruction i caused one bullet left in the chamber and i off mysellf sweet sweet sweet death i want this

Attached: 1565459325262s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

big ol' fucken pumpkinhead rofl

Ok, bro

>Italian
>White

Pls don't

Lol

>manlet here

Hes dutch, based russian disinformation

fuck imptrash

Attached: 0001.jpg (825x1100, 301K)

Attached: 0002.jpg (825x1100, 400K)

Attached: 0003.jpg (825x1100, 372K)