Anthony Bourdain, his witch wife and the occult

I will leak some pics here about the occultist satanist connection of Bourdain and his Wife.

Attached: joe coleman 3.jpg (750x1334, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-27/long-epstein-sex-traffickers-spy-agencies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not politics.

yes it is you retard.

Attached: 1545357299100.jpg (732x1141, 110K)

Attached: 1541065120745.jpg (575x1024, 104K)

Attached: 1536069168872.jpg (770x580, 65K)

Attached: 1561068006787.jpg (750x1334, 94K)

Attached: 1566182454781.jpg (609x588, 76K)

Attached: 1545939175388.jpg (344x601, 34K)

oh look it is, holding that sick painter's dead babies

Attached: 1564464267441.jpg (474x363, 21K)

Give it to me straight toothpaste why dod (((Bourdain))) off himself

it was probably a fake suicide because he started going against his wife's occult shit. also she was accused of raping a kid and bourdain paid off the accusers, only for her to rape another kid...

occult shit has always been peak-hipster

dude., kys you're going on every thread you dislike and lying. again, kys

well, look at asia argento, she is peak hipster

his gf was metooing Weinstein

Weinstein leaked pics of his gf cheating so he offed himself

he didn't kill himself
and he didn't do shit for her cheating, she had cheated before and he knew.

Was it a witness protection type deal or did he use his own resources do ya think?

from what I hear he used his own money to pay them off

I recognize some of the symbols. What's the baby in a jar supposed to represent and what are the hand gestures?

Not posting the photo set he did with genderbent Rasputin Marina Abramovich

Also,
In 1995 Anthony Bourdain wrote a fiction murder mystery book called Bone in the Throat that takes place in a town called Sandy Hook (not CT) There are over a dozen Sandy Hooks in the US its a pretty common name for a town, perhaps generic enough to be Gotham(NY)'s "Staten Island"

Attached: 1528689187344.jpg (753x973, 154K)

Attached: 1562339871117.jpg (800x450, 77K)

>fiction murder mystery
or a confession?

Attached: 1564418216931.jpg (600x497, 58K)

read the rules of Jow Forums you imbecile

Attached: 1548153493207.jpg (424x480, 68K)

Who the fuck cares kaaskopp, dude's dead. Let him rest already

no it's not polder pannekoek, read the rules of Jow Forums it's a other related topic

hillary emails and epstein arrest have made spirit cooking occult elites become extremely political

Look too Cornells wife. What ORG does she do work for?

It was a 17 year old dude she fucked. But she did know him since he was 7. I don’t see anything wrong with it. Just a guy getting some puss from some older broad. Don’t be autistic.

also in his last tour he was offroading from the usual tourist traps in the more quiet and unique places in asia to have great food he misspoke and in a quite vicible drunken brainfart he started to question on camera his previous opinions on having restaurants, cooks and cuisine from allover the world in every city in the world and other cosmopolitan think and how it destroys and debases the uniqueness of each individual dish and recipe from each country.
his monologues was basicly the visualisation of picrelated

Attached: in a world of.jpg (700x1541, 328K)

This chick used to follow me before I got the b&hammer. Is she genuinely some kind of witchcunt now? Back then she just took it up the ass and told femenists to fuck off.

what does it look like user? how is it not clear enough?

Looks like she was also arrested for sexual abuse of a young child recently. Fits the bill entirely.

except for the fact she did it for ritualistic purposes which is probably why he ended up feeling so bad about it. She vampirised his youthful energy

>Cringe

Play around with the thelema fellas and get whacked

>Anthony Bourdain
The guy who got cucked by a 15yo, paid the guy for fucking his wife then killed himself? What a massive cuck.

She made huge metoo noises against Weinstein. Saying he took advantage of her and that was wrong.
Yet didn't like it when it was made aware she was committing statutory rape. Taking advantage of a minor in the same way she said happened to her.
She wanted justice for herself being a victim of Weinstein. But said that same justice shouldn't apply for her victim? Also the kids on record as saying he didn't want it, didnt like it and felt pressured. That he wanted to be with girls his own age but she was manipulative and would get angry and abusive towards him whenecer he tried to stop her. No wonder Bourdain killed himself when all this came out.

She's a hypocritical pos.

Attached: 1566996904233.jpg (907x724, 249K)

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-27/long-epstein-sex-traffickers-spy-agencies

Joe Coleman is the artist that used to draw the comics in the back pages of Mad Magazine. He's always been a weirdo. You're 25 years late.

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

Bourdain was into the "Black Forest" thing. My question is, did he prepare/cook/eat any of victims? But yeah, he pissed off the Clintons, so, there's that. His GF probably offered him up to save her own ass.

I still don't understand enough about the main occult themes to get the full picture. They all seem to sprout from Aleister Crowley's stuff. This includes Temple of Set and whatever religion/occultism that the band Tool seems to engage in. Child abuse is a common thread that runs through all of them. Sometimes celebrities seem to be drawn in by the groups but other times, as with Tool, it seems they were steeped in it from the beginning. If you look at early footage from them recording Undertow, Danny's drum kit has a backdrop of a huge pentagram. I'm also starting to get the idea that these groups probably fund themselves through child trafficking and CP as I'm sure there are just average neighborhood weirdos that are pedos but don't follow the cult. They might not even be aware of its existence.

just a reminder for OP and all you other occultlets

Attached: 014.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

occult is simply hidden knowledge that is used against the vast majority to keep them controlled

Attached: 015.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

Fucking fag jannies moved the thread to bant to avoid exposure

or because it wasn't about politics you cumbrain

saged

sage it all the way

Propaganda.