DESPAIR?

Is it time for despair and massive panic when BTC drops below 6k?
Will we have a new version of wojaks?

Attached: 1522325905651.jpg (900x900, 80K)

the new wojaks will be based on some dramatic suicide picture

op i know you're trying to change the wojak meta
it may just work

It's time for Souless wojak

Attached: 23-43-44-1516069056689.png (576x597, 60K)

black jaks

I like it a lot actually. pink on the outside, but within, just black.

Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.

Spooky.
Sub 6k wojak indeed

just a reminder there is no point in killing yourself when quantum immortality is already active

Attached: 20180207_160413.jpg (3184x1992, 2.08M)

The era after we go sub 6k will be the era of the blackjak

dark wojak is coming

Attached: 1498937786094.png (808x805, 612K)

Despair is 2k

Just like wallstreet had black friday we shall have black wojack.

From the despair and sorrow of a anonymous Cantonese basket weaving forum that Larp as investors but truly are degenerate gamblers of fake Internet money the very thought of the impending wagecucking is unbearable. The negative thoughts are rejected by the Neets, Deluded that they can escape this crash and actually make it. The black mass coalesced in a form that vagely resembles a pink wojak, it can no longer feel, no longer rage, no longer AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It just waits the inevitable, a specter of the void, an empty shell of what once was a great meme.
Brace yourselves.
Blackjak is coming

someone post blue wojak

>below 6k
Yes panic. Not even larping.

I saw this exact "bubble" trading in Ayiderdee last year, the drop lasted for god knows how long. There was still vibrant on the yaefh feshe man telodwww es eryh bot with eventually a strong base formed at the bottom, I figured they were going to pump it back up but it's worthless now, must've trashed it. Now I just same sell knockoff PPG toys and fucked up ice cream faces.

Attached: blackest wojak.jpg (409x307, 1K)

Shit nigga that actually scary as shit.

What dimension did you briefly visit?

Lol we're not even done with the retracement yet, Too many people here still have hope. It's only over when 98% of the weak hands here have thrown in the towel. Then we bounce back and you all FOMO.

t. have done this 7 times already and am becoming exceedingly efficient at it

whats your target?

hop in dude

Attached: bort.png (720x892, 905K)

3k, 4k, 4.5k, 5k, 6.5k, 6.8k