Would you be with a black women?

General thoughts on black women? Are any none black nationalists and actually reasonable?

Attached: C981B802-0A93-43A8-88AD-88884DCFD04C.jpg (500x581, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0GfJRa-5fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would I want my son to be 80 IQ?

I'd rather bite off my own dick than be a race traitorous rat. now imagine what I'd do to you :)

Black women are only good as mid wives.

I have a nigger son.

black women are superior in every way. Light skinned black women are whores and thots, but dark skins and islanders (especially Haitians or Puerto Ricans) are true based tradwives w no reservations about cooking, cleaning, or disciplining/raising children. The choice is obvious. White women are whores. Change your ways today.

Had all flavours and married white
Little
Brown
Fucking
Machines

Otherwise pretty much useless

Gotta sauce on this nubian Queen? Asking for my dick

Yes there are based black women. Theyre rare, but there are high is white women whose head has been melon balled by feminism. A smart black woman is going to grow up seeing how shitty niggers are. Being with a white man who treats her correctly is a big relief to them.

>Puerto Ricans
Not niggers.

How'd that happen?

>that nose
She's more white than anything. She doesn't even have a tipical poo/arab nose. That's a straight-up Western Euro nose.

Had a Congolese gf for a couple of years: loyal, intelligent, articulate, insane in the sack, curious about the world, hated degenerates. 10/10, would have again

You've never been to Puerto Rico.

Dating a black woman (african). Great sex, traditionalist world view and wholesome approach to family values.

But you can find all those qualities in white women too, of course. Just as you can find billions of cheating black thots. Generalizations work great - until they don't.

If finding good women was easy, everyone would have one by now. Improve yourselves, anons - and the girls will follow.

The only rational option is to marry a white woman and have lots of white kids with her and also have black mistresses on the side.

Is she even black?

>a women

You fucking retard. Do you get "men" and "man" mixed up as well? I see this shit all the time.

>will you betray your race
>1 post by this ID
really makes me think.

The average black woman looks like Serena Williams, no thanks

Of course the anti-White Jewish Communist thinks that niggers are superior.

elii.cc(slash)7mvv

black tittie squeezer Tenda Spencer EurasianTiger. go back to r/hapas

Attached: 1564167084936.jpg (716x954, 330K)

Protest in the capital San Juan. The average person looks more like a Portuguese or Italian than in any nigger african or caribbean.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0GfJRa-5fg

Attached: prico.jpg (970x648, 91K)

Most black Americans are 50% or more white. Their average iq is even 50% between average African and average white.

>Not wanting to improve the negro gene pool with superior genes.

>If you add milk to this pile of shit, you get a chocolate milk shake
No.

Shut up faggot. Mullattas a cute

Attached: amanda.png (720x881, 411K)

no

She's cute but does she love Jesus?

>Shut up faggot.
You're the one that wants to fuck animals.

>Mullattas a cute
That is an ugly, subhuman animal that contributes nothing to society.

Bestiality is immoral

If she looks like beyonce or zoe kravitz and she's redpilled why not

Attached: Zoe-Kravitz_-On-the-set-of-High-Fedelity-in-New-York-04-620x930.jpg (620x930, 111K)

>I'm okay with subhumans just as long as they're based.
Why don't you understand that it doesn't matter how "good" they might be? They're not White therefore they don't belong.

I'm repulsed by all and any nigger facial features and hair. Really the only good looking "nigger" is a nigger that doesn't have any nigger traits. If you have to dilute something that much to make it palatable, then it's worthless.

>photoshoped women

no lol