The great crypto crash of 2018 was caused by

The great crypto crash of 2018 was caused by

Attached: questionmarknig.jpg (600x512, 25K)

>domp eet

bitcoin is an imposter and being pumped and dumped.
soon BCH (true king) will rise again

Attached: jebcoin.jpg (1200x600, 117K)

A user was killed for this post.

Attached: 1522040226767.jpg (650x851, 103K)

slow and steady baby

...the inflated prices of 2017

People cashing out to buy chinese New Years presents

BTC futures on the boomer exchange

Lack of belief in this.

Attached: LINK-Logo-2.jpg (350x350, 9K)

This
You didn't think it would last forever, did you?

Attached: Bart Simpson.png (200x298, 19K)

cycles

A ridiculous rise in price caused by hype and the futures announcement. Like a bunch of things, after futures trading starts it goes down.

They don't even look human lol.

I have no idea (((who))) could be behind this.

Wall Street

how many times do we have to say it's the jews until you get it?

Attached: xfileman.jpg (526x423, 20K)

The declining drug trade

Mt. Gox

Trump putting more economic pressure on Kim Jong Undies

Bart fucking Simpson

Spoofing/wash trading on bitfinex. Tether. ICOs and all the other scams that crypto has attracted. The game is just about up for the people orchestrating it and they're pulling as much money out of crypto as they can before (if) they go to prision. All that is also the reason for the near 20k high around christmas. If you think I'm bullshitting read some of bitfinexed 's twitter feed.

Wouldnt be suprised if I get the banhammer for saying this. There's alot of effort to dissipate talk of this

Checked

Normies.

Attached: 1516185938037.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Attached: 1520879187783.jpg (724x607, 68K)

Too much, too soon. Stupid people discovered it and started buying it. This caused it to gain attention buy governments/large businesses. Which in turn caused them to create some fud. The dummies who bought in during the rush got nervous and got out. Now there just seems to be new FUD everyday, this mixed with the fact that there is no adoption because the main coin BTC, is too slow and shitty to actually be used for anything mainstream.

In the long run, crypto will grow from this. It seemed during the rush, certain large companies realized ways crypto/blockchain can help them and it will be around forever and its adoption will be sooner. However, the intense interest caused HUGE amounts of FUD and price fluctuations which pushed most people away. I suspect we are getting close to the bottom, but I think we will go sideways for a bit.

I think crypto itself is uniting a bit, with all these "donations" to shitty african countries, I think it is a way of getting liberal elite to sit and think "hmmm. Maybe these people aren't all bad. I thought they were just racists who wanted to buy drugs online"