I emptied my bank account and bought 1k NEO at 100 USD (inb4 buy the bottom)

I emptied my bank account and bought 1k NEO at 100 USD (inb4 buy the bottom).

I'm fucking losing my hair from all the motherfucking stress - when will this shit end?

Attached: NEO-logo.jpg (480x190, 26K)

unironically it’s a chink scam it was fucking antshares 7¢ not long ago kek trx tier

I just cant imagine anyone buying that much and not doing dollar cost averaging over time. Why all at once?

what do I fucking doooooooooooooooooooooo ? I'm fucking dying here

Why did you not sell and tether the instant you turned red? Who gives a shit if you miss a small % upward. Better than bleeding. Some of you are super daft.

You'll be fine buddy.
My basis is about the same and I have significantly more sunken into the project. Unfortunately while I got in early, all of the other $100 + buys I made have me in the red right now. My opinion is: if you got into a token/coin that isnt complete shit at less than 50% ATH, youll probably see your money again eventually. Best of luck user

I made a lot of money from a job and decided to hop in - 300k seemed like a lot of money for a poorfag like me and I got greedy

>dollar cost averaging
Just buy if it's a good deal and don't if it's not. If someone buys at a retarded price then don't recommend them to buy at slightly less retarded, yet still retarded, price to "average out".

cut ur losses buy bch and live wealthy 2 years tops

>early
>$100 plus buys

My highest NEO buy was $13

Attached: C17C035D-C226-41D8-9D0C-56CA1D0FE90E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

since everything is plunged right now instead of cashing out at a loss trade for an american coin. if you’re selling your shitcoin at a loss when the entire market is gone to shit you’re not selling low relatively to your buying the american coin low. American coins hold the most promise, reliability and trustworthiness. I’d suggest ChainLink unironically.

Attached: 2C1EB0A3-93C9-40E6-9154-EAABBFE8FA50.png (1260x912, 785K)

I'm fucking depressed right now. I'll take some time off the market and work, eat, sleep, repeat for a few weeks.

Thx user - I really need to make it, can't stand my fucking job.

Good luck to you too.

Bought early, didnt load up early

Even the people in the neo telegram said I was late to the party at $100

I was still a out of the market when it was cheap - retirement fund and normie stocks was all I had.

I fell for the 1k eoy meme. I was going to be a millionaire... easy hodl.. now I'm fucking fucked and aged 10 years in 1 month.

Yeah I'd agree. To clarify, cleared out some btc dust in the ANS days, it was my later buys towards the top that averaged me up to around 100 basis. Not a good idea, but I have been following NEO for a good bit

made this for u op

Attached: gasforlife.png (1506x749, 84K)

understand one thing, NEO is the most scarce crypto - only a few million people will ever be able to own 1 (since it's indivisible), whereas BTC and ETH can have billions of people holding.

thx but I'm a total dingus regarding lines and fib.

Gotta find some time to read about it. I'll keep it though.

Attached: 1487728101607s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

basically theres a major support memeline. I think it is going to fall through then do a curve back up. lemme find a chart to show as an example.

I'm not selling - I'm not a lettuce hands feg. But you gotta realize that the emotional toll is fucking real

Ok here's a big heads up. NEO has a pump incoming early April. Won't say why but you'll find out here when it's happening. Tether when the pump reverses. Buy back in when the price consolidates (check last 3 months charts to see how NEO price corresponds to BTC).

look at nexus lol

Attached: what.png (1502x750, 58K)

I don't understand how you can buy a fraction of a neo if this is the case.

I remember neo when it was $0.25 like it was yesterday

you might have these feels soon desu

when you have coins on an exchange, they are really in the exchanges big wallet, there isn't separate wallets for everyones coins. so you can only withdraw 1 whole NEO but can hold a fraction on an exchange

you cant withdraw fractions

I need to make it bro.. Let's hope you are right.

Gonna get me a better place, a new car, some guns and some land and go off grid and be happy. I can't stand my fucking job as a welder - I'm 24 and my back and shoulders are already shot

what's going to happen when NEO is too expensive to buy 1? and when everyone will be trading on decentralized exchanges where you won't want to hold a fraction.

do you really think 'the price is gonna go down becuzz people can't afford to invest' like you hear the uninformed say?

but anyways in the short term (wtf is gonna right now) it's all up to bitcoin, if it dumps NEO will dump with it. for the time being.

Nothing. Hold your bags until the new wave of idiots comes along.