ProJared's Response

youtube.com/watch?v=BBywRBbDUjA
what do you think about ProJared's response video?
also this thot, who started it all, is in some serious panic mode right now
twitter.com/AtelierHeidi?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (514x603, 482K)

This is pretty funny. He's a degenerate, but now he's got a killer lawsuit to file. He should sue YouTube too, because their system promited a LOT of targeted harrassment and slander.

JONTRON WINS
>Jon accurately says rich nigs commit more crime than poor Whites on desTINYs stream.
>Normie boots and pro pedo disown Jon
>Time passes
>Pro Pedo affair and pedo shit happens
>Pro pedo looses subs, stops uploading
>Jontron uploading like crazy lately
>Jon is loved by all
>pro pedo hated by all
JONTRON WINS

I don't get it, wasn't his wife hot? I don't remember if the girl he cheated with was hot.

Are they together now?

Who the fuck is going to watch 40 minutes of this. He's a fucking sex freak and he deserves the shame.

Anyone got a qrd? Who the fuck is even projared

>wasn't his wife hot?
dude check her twitter images where she is not CAKED with make-up, she looks like a fucking potato grew hair.

If this gets deleted fast then there is doubt doubt some weird agenda by mods to protect him

I really really want to support him. However he did type out this which makes it hard

Attached: Ah01x84.jpg (607x525, 136K)

are you schizo posting? this thread seems more in favour of projared than against him, why would mods delete it to protect him?

Literally who? Also TL;DW.

My point is if you make this thread in /v/ or anywhere else it gets deleted in seconds.

it's not videogames, /v/ mods have typically enforced that consistently for years. I dare say since gamergate. I'm not saying it's right but it's not like projared is the exception.

Degenerate game reviewer whose messy divorce and accusations of sexual abuse were Internet drama for a week some months ago. Turns out he's just a regular degenerate but women tried to further smear him with slander of misconduct that never happened.

He literally did nothing wrong.
Anyone jumping on the bandwagon just gives more power to the Twitter warriors and their ability to destroy anyone's life over nothing.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

over million people in 24 hours and its only 20mins if you play it at 2x speed

You have a point however when that black streamer kid killed himself they left those threads up thus why I see hypocrisy

So basically a literally who that no one with a life is obsessing about for no reason.
Thanks Fin

I wonder to what an extend this experience has redpilled him.

Attached: 969.png (1200x800, 809K)

Nothing I bet. At the end of the video he criticizes cancel/outrage culture. Had he done that and acknowledged he was part of it I might respect him but he leaves that part out.

Eh, actually not much to disagree on.
People can call him a degenerate and everything if they think he shouldn't have been exchanging nudes with people. He even stated he didn't think what he was doing was healthy.

It's only that he wasn't guilty of anything he was accused of. He's not an adulterer, pedo, predator, or any of it.
His wife was clearly insane and the people accusing him were insane and/or wanted money from people online and wanted attention from famous YouTubers.

I see, woman acted like woman and caused unnecessary drama. Well shitflinging might offer few keks at least.

Attached: One free internet.jpg (500x350, 35K)

> e-celebs
My friend, please don't waste your time on this stuff.

Attached: 1539881776892.png (1180x590, 149K)

R A R E
A
R
E

I don't want to watch this video. Can someone give me a tl;dw?

fucking found you finally

Attached: pokeball-throw-trick.jpg (200x150, 9K)

First time seeing an Uzbek-poster and he's based

Rather than what, normal celebs? Jewed Disney actors and whore singers?

At least a lot of pseudo-famous internet people are more genuine.

we are all just wasting time man, dont take away my joys from me

R A R E
A
R
E

Aswell ??

Literally go into any thread about my country or /sg/

Calm down now christmas tree

>Had he done that and acknowledged he was part of it
The fuck. He waited three months before making a statement because he wanted to get legal advice and evidence first. That's the complete opposite of outrage culture.

Ok?

lebanon rare? you need to lurk moar newfren

No I mean he did the same thing when jontron got in trouble and he virtue signals like He is exactly the problem he is whining about.

Considering there is literally only one lebanese person in this thread and all the others i have open currently- ill say its considerably rare. Go to San Marino for me really fast pls i need to get that flag.

based

>Go to San Marino for me really fast pls i need to get that flag

for real man, I was actually considering doing so, I also need the vatican city one though

so was the guy who co-created night in the woods, i feel no sympathy for either of them

How the fuck did i forget about the vatican city flag , man that would be so nice too. You have a lot of work to get done for us vito. Start traveling pls hahahaha

Oh that's fair, I completely forgot about that.

On the brink of war? I guess i was ignorant to that fact? What exactly is happening ? shit

I think I hate everybody involved in this stupid drama on every side

epic high IQ centrist

I hate everyone in general. This world sucks, and one day it will be mine.

Woah, easy there, TEx.

this has NOTHING to do with bant

mods are fucking retarded

told you

Where you literally just waiting to send that?

I aint gonna watch a 40min drama bullshit video

The only place it could really go would be /b/ and considering how much of a shitshow that is it makes sense why it's here.

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Don't you have some anime to jack off too ? That's what goes on here in Jow Forums right?

I can do both simultaneously

People like you are the reason all of this happened