Double bottom confirmed

>double bottom confirmed
u ready for the bounce to 11k?

Attached: 1500_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy81Mzg5ZGQ3YmE0OWU5NjNjYzU3N2U5ODhiYWYxMWU (1500x999, 259K)

if we do i'm cashing out and fucking off. i cant handle this anymore

but you know you wont

No, this time I will
;_;

Um... It needs to stop going down before you can declare it a double bottom.

more like 111k

1.1m

you won't bitch

It's stopping here. Anyone that sells now will get burned on the rebound.

I'm a man with a plan now

no buy volume on the bounce, downtrend in buy volume. Stop trying to make people lose money you hopeful faggot

11k total market cap right?

>he looks at buy volume during a flash crash
kek

based of what exactly? youre just shitposting

>flash crash
user, I...

all of the idiots selling for no reason

>Dead cat bouncing to 11K
k buddy let me know how that turns out for you and your dead currency.

What do you want me to lpook at? Every single indicator is bearish. That is just one example why "double bottom" is bullshit.

Looking at the chart makes it obvious how little FOMO there is for bitcoin right now. And why should there be? You're not missing out on shit, and everyone realizes it now. The cat's out of he bag. Want bitcoin? Get it now, a week from now, 2 weeks from now. There's no more fear of it going up 20% in one's sleep.

look at your face and realize how stupid you look selling your bitcoin to ((them)) as they cost average down

Only smart and rich people know how to play the game you faggot kys

((them)) already got all the bitcoin they wanted when they dumped on your ass with shitcoins like XRP, XLM, ADA, TRX.

They 30xed their bitcoin in a week or whatever with Ripple. Think ((they)) have to buy it? No. They already used it to dump on you.

Buying high and selling low is the Jow Forums way though. And if it wasn't for people like him people like us couldn't make money. So just relax and let people sell and stack up on your coins.

I said it just before we crashed down hard and I'll say it again, "supports" "double bottoms" etc tend to... you know.. BOUNCE prices.

If the price just kinda "sits there" at what you call a double bottom or support it is probably going down, and hard.

see you at 8k in 2 days